Every harvest i cannot get that piff smell, continues to smell like hay although it looks amazing??? Help

• Thread starter MikeySeko
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MikeySeko

MikeySeko

every harvest i have dried every different way, in smaller nuggets, on the whole branch , on a hanger, in a net and every-time i put it in a jar, or brown bag, or ziplock i cannot get those strong terpenes and Dank smells only a "homegrown" smell and flavor, I have ordered the humidity control pouches to cure with but I keep growing these beautiful nuggets and they smell and look amazing until i cut them down and they dry and lose that smell. Any ideas on how to solve this problem

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Yup, control the humidity in your drying area at 60%rh, jar when bud is 60% RH or slightly lower (never above, fill a jar with bud and a hygrometer let it sit for at least 4 hours for a true reading) and then burp jars every 8 hours for 3 days, 2x day for another week, and then once a day for another week and you should be there, good luck

4plant

4plant

What are you flushing like? Are you waiting until all the leaves are free from chlorophyll?

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
That hay smell is usually from mold. Make sure you're properly drying and curing your product.

Madbud

Madbud

Just lay them out in a single layer for an hour then back in the jar. Lets see these buds.

Top Bottom