Everythings ok

• Thread starter doubleds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

doubleds

Hi farmers

Had a couple scary situations yesterday that had me scrambleing. Everything i do is legal under health canada but i am sure they and the rcmp would not be happy about yields, eventhough its all given away to med patients.

Sorry for the hassle about losing the mpb section, logic and i had mixxup, musta been typing to fast... lol.

Happy New Year mpb'rs

dds

I will be on the boards a little bit less but will be around to help out.

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Oh very nice to hear bro, Had us all a lil worried for a split second. Glad all is well now. Hope 2010 brings ya the best.
Are you gonna restore the deleted pics:icon_cookie:

:passingjoint:

gtd

S

strainman

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy new year dd, stay safe bro..

W

wantaknow

good to see all is well,i had a knock and talk that turned in to a walk through ,shure glad i built it stealth first and formost

H

hasishan

Safety first

Glad things are ok,

DD-
Once again Madd props and Kudos for sharing such key info and instructions and answering all questions. Tried recirculating DWC after aerotote issues but got scared off after mishaps resulting in losses. Getting ready to switch back with help from PHD level growers like yourself. Not to kiss ass but to pay respect to those that deserve it.

Grow on

Kindest regards,
Jammin too

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Glad to hear all is well friend, keep an eye on us from time to time, may the new year bring you and all blessings

K

kushpheen

Sorry to hear about the stress dds, I wish the best for you and yours this coming year bro!
HAPPY NEW YEARS FARMERS!!!!

BOSSMAN88188

BOSSMAN88188

That is some unneeded stress.
I am glad it worked out.
Not only are you yeilding insane but teaching other's also.
if they new that they would be crappin for sure.

E

easypleasie

mpb'rs...I like that! Good to hear things cleared up, bro.

daRube

daRube

I've only been here a short while yet when your forum disappeared and logic said it was a "security" issue my heart.. I figured it wasn't a hacker or the site would be down so it had to be a physical security problem.. I appreciate all that you do for us and your open sharing of your knowledge and teaching.. Please be careful..

O

OregonMeds

So has someone saved all that info? Repost minus whatever dd doesn't want up?

E

ehole

i thought i was high and couldn't find it... hope everything remains good for you

L

Lost

Just let it go.. If they come back up great, if not, let it be.. DD's has told us more than I would considering the circumstances. Peace..

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

So has someone saved all that info? Repost minus whatever dd doesn't want up?

I copied the pictures and DDs post from the 23 plant grow. It’s in a word .doc file and its 91 pages long 10.5mb. Don't know if its appropriate to be distributing it though.

:icon_spin:

B

Boots Sugarleaf

you can still read pms - you just cant send them yet - and you just did tell him to om you - lol

ur too funny sometimes dude....it could be the herbs, but it makes me chuckle

Top Bottom