Evolution cost features and quality

• Thread starter Bluebuddha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bluebuddha

Bluebuddha

I've been shopping for a year for LEDs and the tech seems to be taking leaps in quality/cost/features/efficiency. What used to be an 800.00 dollar light you can now get for 2/250.

Where do you think we'll be in another year? Fully adjustable spectrums with integrated reflected auto adjust self leveling, margarita making robots?

Just sayin'

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

I've been shopping for a year for LEDs and the tech seems to be taking leaps in quality/cost/features/efficiency. What used to be an 800.00 dollar light you can now get for 2/250.

Where do you think we'll be in another year? Fully adjustable spectrums with integrated reflected auto adjust self leveling, margarita making robots?

Just sayin'
The worlds supply chain got fucked up.

Russia invaded Ukraine.

China wants to take Taiwan, we’re just now getting chip manufacturing back stateside.

That’s gonna slow down progress.

Yes, I think it’s headed in the right direction at a quick pace though. It’s pretty sweet, I would like to see Samsung or equivalent LED diode manufacturer try to innovate more.

Blastfact

Blastfact

The future is very bright and efficient. Things are about to change very soon that will be a quantum leap compared to all the tech currently on the market. The whole industry is about to take a head shot.

Top Bottom