• Tagged users None
xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
Evolution fruity blast bars
Evolution fruity blast bars 2
Evolution fruity blast bars 3
starting to get these out into dispensaries around los angeles. I wanted to make an edible that tasted decent, was clean no stomach aches/problems after eating it. the butter is put through a purification process which gets rid of debris and as much chlorophil as possible. but i also wanted to make sure they got you high as possible without having to eat a ton of it. each one of these bars are small bite sized and pack a punch. the product has been tested by SC Labs and comes in at 15.7% per gram the bars weigh between 20-23 grams, so each bar contains at least 300 MG. of thc. theres alot of stuff out there that says 250 mg, or 5x's dose but they dont stack up. one of these bars and you are gonna feel it. Test results can be viewed on the sc labs website

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

300ml thc from what? I really don't understand this at all.
You can have 300ml of some super weak stuff or 300ml of some strong stuff.
Is there something you guys measure this in the industry?

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
I hear ya. When we first came out here we were eating tons of stuff that said 250mg blah blah but it didn't get you that high. People can write or tell you anything but until its tested there's no way to know. These bars are 300 mg and you will feel it.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
went around a few spots having a hard time getting these into dispensaries. its wierd as they are tested and can be varified on the sc labs website. me and my brother have eaten quite a few other bars that say 250 mg or 5x's dose and they arent even tested and when you eat them you are not even as high as these. if anyone knows of any spots around LA i could get these into i'd appreciate it.

Top Bottom