exact ph of ph up and ph down?

• Thread starter redshift75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redshift75

ive been looking all over and i cant seem to find any information. If its out there its obfuscated for my search results. But what is the exact ph or near exact PH of GH pH up and pH down? got some new meters i want to verify as one is showing 12 and other 7 but both show perfect for the calibration solution. So i think one is defective. They are the bluelab meters. I never actually tested the solutions before mine broke to ever know what they were suppose to be.

Thanks for any help or information in advance :)

added some pics of my favorite strain Power Russian. By far one of the best outdoor grower strains ive ever dealt with in the cold north for my short season. a few of my other plants(all dif strains) are dealing with some adjustments due to the fluctuation of PH and this thing just stays crispy perfect so far from the start. minus a few bottom leaves that got neem burn. I think i need to get an RO since my well water seems to fluctuate from 7-12 regularly.

edit: i just realized i put it in the sub of harvesting and curing. meant to go in basic grow info. Sorry about that.

IMG 20200413 235300 2
IMG 20200413 235206
Last edited by a moderator:
R

redshift75

Don't do it that way get some of this
yeah thats the problem.

both show perfect for the calibration solution. So i think one is defective.

ok well i guess ill just send them both back. Since is no way to tell which is bad. Since they show perfect for the solution then both vary on everything else by a wide range. I found they both show different numbers for ph up and down vs the calibration solution. so i thought maybe i could tell which was actually functioning properly through the process of elimination.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

yeah thats the problem.

ok well i guess ill just send them both back. Since is no way to tell which is bad. Since they show perfect for the solution then both vary on everything else by a wide range. I found they both show different numbers for ph up and down vs the calibration solution. so i thought maybe i could tell which was actually functioning properly through the process of elimination.
Search the internet for the pH of popular or common items you may have on hand; example Coca-Cola, white vinegar Etc.

R

redshift75

seems you can only use blue lab calibration solution for blue lab ph meters according to them. So that may be the issue.

Top Bottom