Excellent Video

• Thread starter jumpincactus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
This is for those of us that truly know the importance of what is called the web of life. You know the ones that know that we are all related and connected. I hope you enjoy........ Mitakuye Oyasin

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Thank you fellow traveler. :p Good to see you around @nazarbattu Been missing you bro.

Hows life been treating you?. I hope all is well in your part of the sphere. :smoking: Gonna hit 117 this weekend I'm headin for the hills and the cool pines . Frikkn El Nino year in the desert. I knew it was gonna be a mofo of a summer. Momma nature aint wasting no time cranking up the heat!!!

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Yep..saw that back awhile ago..very sweet. Good to see ol nazar back too...thought you split with all the other cool cats. Waddup.
Well I would have to argue that @kolah your the koolest kat I know. :cool: Much love man. Hope your well and diggin life. Thru all the BS and anger and strife it still is a beautiful world. Just hard to see it for me at times. Good to see you man.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
I think heard that before. Very nice though.
Yea it was a play off an ole poem from the 20's called Desiterada. Here it is.

desiderata - by max ehrmann
Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons. Speak your truth quietly and clearly; and listen to others, even to the dull and the ignorant, they too have their story. Avoid loud and aggressive persons, they are vexations to the spirit.

If you compare yourself with others, you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself. Enjoy your achievements as well as your plans. Keep interested in your own career, however humble; it is a real possession in the changing fortunes of time.

Exercise caution in your business affairs, for the world is full of trickery. But let this not blind you to what virtue there is; many persons strive for high ideals, and everywhere life is full of heroism. Be yourself. Especially, do not feign affection. Neither be cynical about love, for in the face of all aridity and disenchantment it is perennial as the grass.

Take kindly to the counsel of the years, gracefully surrendering the things of youth. Nurture strength of spirit to shield you in sudden misfortune. But do not distress yourself with dark imaginings. Many fears are born of fatigue and loneliness.

Beyond a wholesome discipline, be gentle with yourself. You are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. And whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

Therefore be at peace with God, whatever you conceive Him to be, and whatever your labors and aspirations, in the noisy confusion of life, keep peace in your soul.

With all its sham, drudgery and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world.

Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.

Max Ehrmann c.1920

grayarea

grayarea

would be depressing if they edited in the part where the killed the wolfs on purpose. its kinda like if you're mom steals your stash then gives it back. or if you're mom stops smoking weed and forces you to stop then starts and lets you start. creates fake emotions in places where real emotions should be.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hmmmmm Well well Big D @diamond2.0 do I detect a fellow stoner with some cultural background.? Very nice :)

you quoted: symphony or plays and performances That spoke to me as by listening or reviewing what I am listening to right now here in the smokers den you would think I'm a headbanger from way back. Whats cool is my music background and taste is very diverse. I saw an amazing performance last night on PBS called "Benise"
Dude is a master of the spanish guitar. Was a great show. And dont even get me going on the Flamenco dancers OMG.

Counting Crows does a tune called Mr. Jones and Me one line in the song goes

" I was down at the New Amsterdam
Staring at this yellow-haired girl
Mr Jones strikes up a conversation
With a black-haired flamenco dancer
You know, she dances while his father plays guitar
She's suddenly beautiful
We all want something beautiful
Man, I wish I was beautiful"

Heres a link to the tune/video.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

In washington state thier killing whole families of wolves because they kill a cow once in a while. fucking sicko's. fuck you cow farmers i dont eat you deadly beef !

Top Bottom