Excited to be recieving...

• Thread starter DeJaVu Seeds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

...seeds from Bodhi. Yes! I ordered two packs of seeds from JBC himself. Today, I got an email with the tracking number.

I ordered one pack of "Aluna". This is 'Columbian Red' X '88 G13 Hashplant'. Wow. That has GOT to be one helluva F1 hybrid.

The other pack is "Red Lotus". This is 'Columbian Red' X 'Snow Lotus'. Again, this sounds like a winning combo.

So, I am posting this because as much as I am thankful for Bodhi, he has no pictures on his website, no real description, and I was wondering if anyone on here has grown Aluna or Red Lotus before. Anybody?
If so, please tell me any and all info you can about how I should start. Indoors, outdoors, light cycles, flowering time, feeding schedule, anything and all advise is welcome.

Smoke reports welcome too

DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

Hmmmm, 50 views and 0 response. I am new to this site. If I touched a nerve or gave too much info...would someone please let me know? Thanks

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Well this is my first view. I guess timing is everything with these things for response. More bumps like this and more possible answers.

Unfortunately i have no experience with the very nice sounding strains you got so im just wasting space now. Lol

I do have a pack of soul mate i got as a free bonus but usually grow fems for space and time.

Good luck

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Nice! I've heard good things about bhodis strains, Im running some dragon cheese right now that's crossed with his blue lotus. Still a seedling though lol..

NinoGrows420

NinoGrows420

U just gotta be patient and theres a good chance u get your answer some people just like to go on here and read around trying to learn some new things and then you have the OG'S who are more than willing to answer your questions you just gotta givem time they are old (no disrespect )
LMFAO but they are full of knowledge so I think it's worth the wait roll up a backwood and chill before you know your gonna have 3 pages of answers 🙏😎👴🔥🔥🔥

DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

Well, my seeds came in. He gave me an entire extra packet of freebies. Awesome! I was hoping that any freebies he sent would be some original landrace Acupulco Gold or Columbian Red seeds, but maybe he is out of them for now... :(

O

Onehit

@DeJaVu Seeds What freebie did ya get? That's cool! I am very eager to hear about Aluna myself very tempting cross!

I know from experience that snow lotus adds sweetness, I got HAOG X Snow Lotus but I didn't like the high it was trippy and heavy though but wasn't for me. The sweetness doesn't agree with me at this point in my life anyways heh. So I might try the HAOGxG13HP in the future. All about finding what works for you though right.

Ever end up sowing the seeds yet?

DeJaVu Seeds

DeJaVu Seeds

The freebie is called "Lemon Wookie V2". It is Lemon G x Wookie 5

Very cool blend of genetics. Running it soon. I have to finish my current project.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Hes basically my next buy on seeds, im wanting strawberry headband and strawberry goji. I only ever hear good things

Top Bottom