Exhaust Fan: When to Run?

• Thread starter GooberfrupstateNY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
_VLAD_

_VLAD_

My 4 inch jist came in yesterday actually. I havent read the booklet or played with it much, im going to assume I wont use the humidity controller much but we will see. Right now ots on 24/7 at speed 2. Thing is amazing quiet

GooberfrupstateNY

GooberfrupstateNY

Yea pretty cool. A friend of mine has a jet heater and it was just on or off no control so he barely used it. So one night I went on ebay and stumbled on to this and it works great for controlling the temp. That was 2 yrs ago then I realized one would work for me!!
I just checked them out. Not too bad! For $90 it seems I can get a 4" one to fit right into my current apparatus. Now all I need is the congress to get in gear and fork over some stimi cash, lol.

GooberfrupstateNY

GooberfrupstateNY

Now another option is buy a controller of you already have a fan.... run it off humidity ir temps... inkbird are the ones I use for all my controls other than co2. They are cheap, plug and play and surprisingly very accurate.

When using these you need to make sure that the equipment is either analog or had auto restart... meaning if you unplug it then plug is back in it resumes if function. This is because they work by cutting power.
I must say, whenever I think I've learned all there is, there's always more ways out there to refine [our] methods. I think back to when my uncle told me in the late 70s that he and his dormmate were raising plants in a shared closet, nostalgically saying, "man, those were good times." When in reality, they were actually producing barely smokeable, low-strength ganja. I suppose, however, it's all perspective.

Top Bottom