Exotic Genetix New Banana Cream!!! Grow Log

• Thread starter ganjagrin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
If you know anything about "Cherry Pie"...this is the risk you take when running any cross it's used in. I keep a close eye (daily check) on any new gear i run, let alone a Pie x Cookie cross!
U got that right dude.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
She has a really nice growth pattern. The pic above was only topped once and it bushed out pretty nicely. Oh and on a side note I did take multiple clones from this girl to make sure one took root so I wouldn't loose the genetics.
Yes she does.
Hope you have more than one clone of her. Seems I read a lot of growers kicking themselves in the but after not cloning, or only taking one clone and having it die
. Then finding out your plant/strain/pheno is off the hook.

I'd be a liar to say I have never done that. :cool: And its always the type of fire you just stand and shake your head and wanna cry............ :crying2:

AllDay

AllDay

Hey I'M NOT ONE TO COMPLAIN BUT IVE COMPILED THE ENTIRE DESERT MENU OF EXOTIC GENETICS AND EVEN BOUGHT MULTIPLE PACKS OF OTHER OFFERINGS " DARK SIDE OF THE MOON " " KIMBO" "GUTBUSTER" ANYWAY , I WAS MOST EXCITED TO RUN THE CHERRY CREAM PIE AND ALSO TO BE NOTED THAT I BOUGHT 3 PACKS OF THE CCP... RAN 1 AND TO MY SURPRISE AND DISAPOINTMENT , GOT 5 LADIES AND ALL HERMED .. NOT IN THE FLOWERS BUT ON THE STEM ABOUT MID WAY UP ON THE PLANTS .. SEVERAL LARGE CLUSTERS OF NANERS THAT FUCKED UP THE REST OF MY GARDEN .. UNFORTUNATELY THEY WERE ALL POSITIONED IN THE VERY MIDDLE AND DIDNT CATCH EM TILL BASICALLY I CHOPPED EM .. I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS INDOOR THING 30+ YEARS SO I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT IT WASNT ENVIRONMENTAL ISSUES. . I WAS DOING A LARGE SEED PHENO HUNT AND THESE WERE THE ONLY KATLIN JENNERS I HAD IN THE MIX .. I DONT GET IT AT ALL , I KNOW EXOTIC IS PUTTING OUT HEAT ( I ALSO HAVE TO NOTE THAT THE NUGS THAT DIDNT GET SEEDED OF THE CHERRY CREAM PIE TURNED OUT TO BE SOME POTENT ASS SHIT ) BUT IM REALLY DISAPPOINTED AND HESITATE TO RUN ANYMORE OF THESE PACKS I HOLD .. ANYWAY THATS MY 2 CENTS ..

Bro! I soooooo feel your pain. I recently started growing using seeds for the first time. Missed a short male in the middle of my garden and didn't retrieve him until he'd busted a fat nut into every single lady in an entire fucking room. Blurgh!!! You gotta get those guys FAST! There's a very, very limited window in which you can determine sex before the dude starts blasting nut everywhere!

ganjagrin

ganjagrin

Banana Cream Week #4
This plant is smelling better every day!!!
Smells like funky bananas!
Its getting real greasy feel to it as well!
I have never smelled something like this before. I cant wait to see the rest of the plants I have bud out once they are mature enough. Wont be long! They are already about a foot high and thats after I pinched the tops. I am going to get a couple clones of each one then I will throw them in the flower room to determine sex. I will post pics when I do that soon.

IMG 20160129 052006808
IMG 20160129 052236775
IMG 20160129 052330803
IMG 20160129 052353051
IMG 20160129 052440080
IMG 20160129 052555334
IMG 20160129 052738073 HDR
IMG 20160129 052922239
ganjagrin

ganjagrin

There was a more banana smell earlier in budding but now it has a slight banana smell and developed more of a dank stank to her. Still a sweet smelling dank smell! I cant wait to smell it after a few weeks cure! Crystal production is getting dense and greasy as well!
Also on another note I just put 6 more Banana Cream plants in the flower room. I poped another pack awhile back and I have taken clones of each one and now I am going to throw them into the flower room. I will document those on here as well unless anyone wants me to create a separate log for those 6 banana cream plants that I just started to flower. If not I will just post them here. I will take pics of each of them tonight to start out.

Matt McAuley

Matt McAuley

Looking nice and frosty man! So did you only find 1 keeper female in your pack? That seems to be the story with mine I got 2 females I kept one of those so far seems to be far better than the other. The Blackberry cream was a totally different story I have 7 girls still and 5 of those look real good.

ganjagrin

ganjagrin

The first pack I ran got screwed up cause they got knocked over while I was gone. So I only ended up with 4 plants that sprouted. Out of those four plants only ONE was a female! Kinda sux. So I got another pack of banana cream and popped six seeds. I gave a few seeds to a friend though. Out of the seeds I planted only 2 were female. One of them threw some naners at the bottom of the plant so that only leaves one female that I got from that second pack that is any good. I might try and run a small plant of the one that hermied to see if it does the same thing from a clone run. But I'm guessing it prolly will. Both of them are at about week 3 in flower right now. I will at least post pics when they finish or when they get closer to finishing.
But anyways, this one female I got from the first pack is a keeper for sure! At first I thought it had good crystal production from the start but it didn't really smell that strong to me. But after I cut it down and cured it, now it has developed a really nice smell! It smells of slightly rotten fruit but in a good way. It also has a nice floral type note to it as well! The bag appeal is great! It has purple resin glands in the middle of the bright green buds. Also I got about 2 ounces off this one plant so its a pretty good yielder. You can grow this variety in a multi topped bush like I did or I bet it would make a good SOG grow as well. Next round I am going to try a few without topping them but only letting them get 2 feet tall at the most.
But yea I am going to upload the final pics for this first female banana cream within the next day or two. Also I did get some male pollen saved from a couple nice looking Banana Cream studs so I can make some f2's and maybe some crosses in the near future.

ganjagrin

ganjagrin

Ok here are the finished bud pics of this Banana Cream single pheno I ran. I would guess that its a pretty even mix of the banana cut and the cookies and cream cut used to make the strain. (however I have not seen or had the true Banana OG ibl before to grow or to smoke, just my guess.) I did loose a few pics of the whole plant drying and the whole plant dried. I lost them somehow when I uploaded them to my gmail. If I can find them again I will post them. Oh well, I still have these very nice pics to share with you all! The smell wasn't much to start out with but after the cure the smell increased a lot. It has a dank rotten fruit smell but in a good way! I will deffinately be running this again! Nice even head and body high as well. Enough to have a nice buzz but still be motivated. It has a slight vanilla taste too and not harsh on the lungs at all! Nice smoke!!! I'm loving this strain so far and this is only the first female pheno I have ran!j This plant ended up yielding pretty well too! I got about 2 ounces dried off this lovely lady! Not bad! I think im going to try a more SOG method with the next grow. Im pushing for an ounce per plant using SOG method next! I have 2 more Banana Cream female pheno's that are in flower at about week 5 now. When they finish I will post some pics of those two as well. Enjoy!

IMG 20160311 090038053 HDR
IMG 20160311 090139606 HDR
IMG 20160311 090223771 HDR
IMG 20160311 090338377 HDR
IMG 20160311 090406159 HDR
IMG 20160311 090459155 HDR
IMG 20160311 090630213 HDR
IMG 20160311 090655043 HDR
IMG 20160311 090733836 HDR
IMG 20160311 090845826 HDR
IMG 20160311 090914742 HDR
Top Bottom