Exotic Genetix Seed Guide....

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Whats up to all you patient farmers out there!!!. I apologize for the delay, but better late than never ;)

First off thank you to everyone who dropped in with good vibes and nice things to say about the Exotic. It is really appreciated. It can really keep a squad going so to speak :) Thank You!

So here it is folks of the farm....The current Best of Exotic strain guide, and what will be dropping here at the farm! Im calling it "Best of" because many strains have come and gone and these are ones that truly stick out the best :)

Without further adoo.....

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Exotic Genetix
SuperNatural
(GrapeGod x The Flav)
IMG 4527
IMG 4547
Mother: Grape God
Father: The Flav
Family: 70/30 Sativa Dominant
Sex: Reg
Tested or Untested: Fully Tested.
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped Robust Bush
Height: Medium/Tall
Stretch: 2-3 x Stretch
Indoor Flowering Time: 50-56 Days
Outdoor Harvest Month: Only Tested Indoors
Yield: Medium-Heavy Producer
This beauty is a real staple in the Exotic stable. She blesses you with her grapey goodness and hints of sour grapes with the pungent funk of the Flav lingering in the background. Very fruity smoke with a touch of sour sativa funk! Top her early multiple times to prepare her for the 2-3 x sativa stretch. Lay her wide open and all her beautiful nugs will swell tremendously! A must have in the Garden of the fruity smell and taste lover!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Exotic Genetix
Essence
(JillyBean x The Flav)
Photo 5
Mother: JillyBean
Father: The Flav
Family: 60/40 Sativa Dominant
Height: Mediium
Yield: Heavy Producer

Pinneaple Orange funk pretty much sums this gem up.The Orangey flavor of the jilly, and the punchent pop of the flav bring the two of these unique tasting strains together well. This project started out as a simple experiment, when we seen the results, more had to be made to keep this going. Way too many nice flavor combos with this beauty. Its almost like a taste of the tropics! Pina Colada all day!!! Very Easy to grow. Topped a few times to perfection and flowered for 8 weeks will get this gal done properly

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Exotic Genetix
Blue Lavender
(OG Blueberry Cut x Lavender)
Photo 7
Mother: Proprietary Blueberry Cut
Father: Lavender
Family: 40/60 Indica Dominant
This gal is a berry lovers delight. The Smell of these ladies are quite berriesk! Some carrying the lavender tones over as well. The most favored pheno is the very berry pheno. It shows blue very early on in veg under the fan leaves. In flower it blooms with an explosion of blueberry crystals and aromas with the density of the lavender infusion. The mixture of the blueberry and lavender give it a really heavy feel and a very berry taste! Great for getting through the day without falling asleep.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Exotic Genetix

LazyTrain

(Qrazytrain x Lavender)

Photo 9

Mother: Qrazytrain (Trinity x Trainwreck x Querkle)
Father: Lavender
Family: 40/60 Indica Dominant
Indoor Flowering Time: 56-63 Days
Yield: Heavy Resinous Producer

When I say resinous... I mean Resinous!!! This is one of the most frostiest strains in the stable. These trainwreck style colas drip wet with resiny goodness. Leaves stand up at attention as to praise the beautiful light that makes it so special. Cool temperatures really bring out the gnarly autumn colrs in her. Smells of true trainwreck with a touch of Pine. Talk about couch lock.. that is putting it lightly. It is great for sleep and overall pain relief.​

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Exotic Genetix
Fire Alien Black
(BlackWater x Fire Alien)
Photo 17
Mother: BlackWater
Father: Fire Alien
Family: 50/50 Stretch Indica
Tested or Untested: Fully tested
Indoor Flowering Time: 56-63 Days
Yield: Medium Producer
This Beauty comes from a mother that smells like a bottle of artificial strawberries! The Moma leaner is going to be more fruity and throw colorful pink/purple calyx's. The Poppa dominant pheno shows more of a true OG stature from the Fire background. The traditional OG pheno mixed with the smell of Artificial strawberry is the winner in my book. She will give off a little stretch at first but bare with her because you really wont believe the smell that you will smell, and calyx colors that you will see. It smells 100% fake! It throws the Gnarliest smell i have ever encountered. I would give her a medium on the production scale, however the aromatic nugz that come off her are of extremely high quality. Multi-top her into a small shrub then throw her down to 12/12. Great plant that will be included in many future endeavors.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Exotic Genetix
Flight
(The Flav x StarFighter)
Flight 1
Flight F1
Flight
Mother: The Flav
Father: StarFighter
Family: 70/30 Sativa Dominant
Tested or Untested: Tested
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped Robust Shrub
Height: Mediium-Tall
Stretch: 2x Stretch
Here she is guys and gals.....My prized gal slapped somethin fierce by Starfighter. The goal was to place the Prettiest of flav colas on the structure of the starfighter stud. Mission accomplished! Although phenos range, you are sure to get some that present the best of both worlds, and that is the real gem of the bunch. Slippery coated sour cherry colas that are embedded with a rich OG funk! Her dried flowers have very soothing effects needed for sleep and deep relaxation.

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Exotic Genetix
Blue Angels
(Blueberry x Starfighter)
Blue Angels keeper
Mother: OG BlueBerry Cut
Father: Starfighter
Family: 60/40 Indica Dominant
Indoor Flowering Time: 50 Days
What a better way to match the high yielding resinous results from origional blueberry than to mix it up with the same like qualities of Starfighter. This Gal mounts monstrous colas that drip wet with Blueberry lemon funk. As she finishes out she goes heavy autumn on ou and throws some of the prettiest color combos ive seen. 7 week harvests are not unusual for these ladies. 70% of my personally tested phenos were done at 50 days no problem without a any slouch in production. This one really has a hand in quality, quantity, and shes a fast one in the flower room!

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Exotic Genetix
Predator Pink
(PlushBerry x Starfighter)
KEEPER4
KEEPER3
IMG 4939
Mother: Plushberry (BCS Pheno)
Father: Starfighter
Family: 30/70 Indica Dominant
If you are into frosty pink in your garden then this ones for you! The mamma Plush used for this mix was a heavy BCS leaning Pheno. Pink, Purple, and frosted out nicely. The colorful phenos stack stout like a nice indica and packs on towering colas that go pink on some as early as 2 weeks in bloom. Upon visual appearance the colas appear fushia to the eye, and upon a closer look, you get that swirl of colors effect. She smells soft and sweet. A scent that definately has a berryesque lingering effect to the senses. Both Pink and green phenos are very nice addition to any garden!

Test Results:

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
And of course just a few packs Due to popular Demand......

StarFighter F2

(StarFighter (LAD) x StarFighter (TA))

KEEPER1

Starfighter TA

Mother: StarFighter (Tahoe Alien Pheno)
Father: StarFighter (Lemon Alien Dawg Pheno)
Family: 60/40 Indica Dominant
Tested or Untested: Tested
Growing Conditions: Multi Topped Robust Shrub/SOG
Indoor Flowering Time: 56 Days

Why not continue the Legacy? Aliens original Starfighter in F2 form. I found a true gem for a mamma in the origionals. It was truly the most unique plant i had ever come across, and to pair it with the Big monster LAD poppa, it was a no brainer. Out of the many original phenos i grew out, only one lonely girl showed me the shock of a lifetime. The most resinous dime i have ever experienced. Although stout, she will still yield crazy with nothing but cherry creme broullete funk coming outta her. Truly a smell for a sore nose. The Effects on the mind are incredible, its almost a feeling of being way to lifted if you ask a few who have blazed on her. Truly unique , truly incredible, a must have period!

Mogrow

Mogrow

EG /// nice lineup man. what about that blue angel?? sounds like a nice outdoor strain, all of the alien gear i've seen run outdoors does well, and a blueberry usually is very mold resistant.
not familiar with your blueberry og. can you fill me in.. always on the look out for a strong outdoor strain.
again congrat's on the new endeavor.
peace mogrow

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

OMG your Gear is going to go fast. Wish I was in a better spot to take advantage . Was keeping my eye on ya hoping this would happen later in the month.
Well Welcome again, and GL not like u r going to need it;)...Someone save me some beans! lol

PnL

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
EG /// nice lineup man. what about that blue angel?? sounds like a nice outdoor strain, all of the alien gear i've seen run outdoors does well, and a blueberry usually is very mold resistant.
not familiar with your blueberry og. can you fill me in.. always on the look out for a strong outdoor strain.
again congrat's on the new endeavor.
peace mogrow

Hey Mogrow,

OG blueberry..... I call it that because its been around up here in the PNW for so long now it's crazy. I first got this strain about 7 years ago from a guy with various Dutch passion strains. I thought he was full of it but here we are still with the same cut :)

Not sure about outdoor with her though. I'm not much of an outdoor grower so most of the gear I throw out is usually breed and tested under the lights :) However, I've never ever seen anyone have a PM problem with her so I'd say go for it on the outdoor stretch! Ill get a pic of her up later on when I'm by my computer.

~Ex

Latest posts

Top Bottom