Experience with Bud Blaster and Super Boost by Supernatural

• Thread starter SmokeyGhost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SmokeyGhost

I just got some Bud Blaster and Super Boost from a friend that isn't growing anymore. Both of them are in powdered form from Supernatural brand. Wondering if anyone had any luck with these two products. And how are your dosing schedule?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I just got some Bud Blaster and Super Boost from a friend that isn't growing anymore. Both of them are in powdered form from Supernatural brand. Wondering if anyone had any luck with these two products. And how are your dosing schedule?
Super boost is just a high P fert and Bud blaster is a high PK boost. Nothing special to them and it will depend on your base ferta whether they may be beneficial to add at various stages or not

S

SmokeyGhost

Super boost is just a high P fert and Bud blaster is a high PK boost. Nothing special to them and it will depend on your base ferta whether they may be beneficial to add at various stages or not
Thanks for the info on that product. I currently run on KoolBloom, Bud Ignitor, Bud Candy, and Big Bud for most of the flowering phase so I think that's more than enough for plants. Have you had any good personal experiences with Super Boost and Bud Blaster (compared to the big brands like GH and AN)

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Are all the supplements necessary? It's already in the ferts.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Absolutely not… nutrient companies pretty much bottle the same shit and label it as unicorn piss promises. The basics are simple NPK, Ca, Mg. All of these are attached in various form like potassium nitrate or potassium phosphate or potassium sulfate. The sources vary in quality and availability but are combined in ratios that fall into the general lines acceptable for cannabis. Other than a very few supplements like silicon, humic and fulvic acids and PGRs there is usually more harm done than good.

Take those 2 products for example one very high in P and low in N and K, The other very high in P and K. Use them together and your almost certain to create a problem for yourself if you don’t understand nutrient ratios.

Koolbloom is is a PK boost and the ratio is 2-45-28 NPK.

Bud blaster is a PK boost and the ratio is 1-52-31.

All the same stuff fir the most part. They toss in some vitamin B1 and call it a miracle.

Simple rule with nutrients is you read it on the bottle its at very least a large exaggeration and often an outright boldface lie. The nutrient industry marketing for cannabis im all vut certain been taken over and run by unicorns

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I mean they used ti be called PK boost or P boost now they are all called Superhyper overpowered xray blaster lazer targeting bud buster juice from highly secret blends of male, female and X identified unicorns urine. Because how else do you sell someone 10 bottles of the same shit

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

I mean they used ti be called PK boost or P boost now they are all called Superhyper overpowered xray blaster lazer targeting bud buster juice from highly secret blends of male, female and X identified unicorns urine
I agree,IMO it's snake oil, If you use monster bloom or whatever ,your solution is way off,plants only need so much anyway,you can't force them ,just provide what they need is the best anyone can do. too much kindness ruins a lot of grows.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I agree,IMO it's snake oil, If you use monster bloom or whatever ,your solution is way off,plants only need so much anyway,you can't force them ,just provide what they need is the best anyone can do. too much kindness ruins a lot of grows.
Its all dependent on your base nutes and what your already using. They can be beneficial if you understand hiw to properly use them.

Basically a sweetner will be a form if sulfur and booster will be PK P by itself is good for mothers and a dose just prior to flip but a balanced ratio is the best bet for anyone not understanding exactly how to use them because the minimal gains you may accomplish are far smaller then the danage you can cause when not knowing

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Its all dependent on your base nutes and what your already using. They can be beneficial if you understand hiw to properly use then
yes but the average grower is getting baited,if you look at the supplements you can gain most of the extra with your solution adjustments. It's meant for people who are experts and need that little extra because they have taken it to the limit and can utilize it for that extra little bit. Real experienced gardeners,like co2 ,for most it's a waste of $ because the rest of the grow isnt at max efficiency

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

yes but the average grower is getting baited,if you look at the supplements you can gain most of the extra with your solution adjustments. It's meant for people who are experts and need that little extra because they have taken it to the limit and can utilize it for that extra little bit. Real experienced gardeners,like co2 ,for most it's a waste of $ because the rest of the grow isnt at max efficiency
Yup. Co2 is faaar more beneficial than wasted money. A balanced ratio is simply what many experienced growers use. There are a very few products like massive by green planet that are well worth the money but its because of the tria and fulvics in it not because its a PK boost as it appears the sane as other but its not

Buzzzz

Buzzzz

Yup. Co2 is faaar more beneficial than wasted money. A balanced ratio is simply what many experienced growers use. There are a very few products like massive by green planet that are well worth the money but its because of the tria and fulvics in it not because its a PK boost as it appears the sane as other but its not
I compare it to a mechanic, if the mechanic is shitty, a 30k box full of snap on tools won't help.

S

SmokeyGhost

Greatly appreciate both of your comments. And I do agree, that adding too many nutrients can cause more harm than good. The whole reason I asked about these two products in the first place was that I was planning to test them out as an alternative for my current core nutrients.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Greatly appreciate both of your comments. And I do agree, that adding too many nutrients can cause more harm than good. The whole reason I asked about these two products in the first place was that I was planning to test them out as an alternative for my current core nutrients.
Yeah they are interchangeable

Top Bottom