Experience with the Sensi Coco Nutrients, specifically, switching to them from the 3-part?

• Thread starter Binary
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Binary

Binary

Afternoon fellow growers!

I been using the AN 3-part (Micro, Grow, Bloom) with great success over the years. Because I grow in Coco, I would add Cal-Mag to the mix prior to about an EC of 0.6-0.8, and then adjust the headroom with the 3-part until I'd hit my target RO (e.g., 1.1 during vegetative stages).

You have to do this, because if you mix it per directions, you end up with an insanely hot solution (EC of 1.8+) that quickly burns the plants. +The coir needs the calmag.

Because my regimen has been working, I haven't bothered looking around much. I saw, however, that AN has base nutrients for Coco with its Sensi Coco Grow/Bloom.

Has anyone used this? If so, do they come out ultra-hot after mixing? And if so, do you actually serve them as-is? Anything else you can think of?

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Ilike2grow

Ilike2grow

I’m surprised no one has responded to this. I just bought sensi bloom 2 bottle nutes for veg. I haven’t started using them yet as I’m still in seedling stage. But after veg I plan on getting there other nutes like big bud, bud candy, b52 and terpinator. They told me that this is the best line of nutes to use with cannabis. I was told I’d see a huge difference by using these instead of fox farm nutes. I’m just curious if anyone has any experience with these nutes.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Can I make a suggestion. Just go with the coco "Lucas Formula" 6 micro-9 Bloom, and 1 Cal mag.
For these smaller tester grows that's basically all I use ** Unless you have well water. I just use tap. It's worked in every city I've lived in, I didn't use a meter throughout flower. 1 popped 5 old beans. Here are 2 of the fems. I could post the other if you'd like.
Just a suggestion and it's never failed. I will add H&G Roots during stretch, but I cut off all N once the stretch is over.
Just an option, and my 2 cents with coco
20220517 174504
20220517 174835

Top Bottom