Experiences with Cali Orange Bud By White Label seed?

• Thread starter Abek666
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Abek666

Abek666

Hola, Farmers!
im locking for (like the titel say) someone that has grown California Orange Bud from White Label and can say something about it.
:cool0044:

Abek666

Abek666

Any info is appreciated
like how tall its going to grow
or yield
or anything you know pleeeeeeeeeeease tell me because these are the first seeds i ever bought (I grow since 5 years but these beans where bagseed)
And i cant find much info about this strain.

And i will take good care of these wonder beans :)

S

saner1r

I have been growing Cali Orange on and of for years now, I like her.
She is ease to grow you don't need to give her a lot of nutes. So she it cheap to grow as well. She will take you about 10 or 11 weeks to finish.

Size can very depending on pot size and when you put her into flower. Some of my beens seem very Indica dom, some Sativa dom Cali O is a 50/50 mix not sure on the genetics.

L

LightDep530

I have a grown a Cali Orange for a few years outdoors. She gets pretty tall. Pretty dainty structure, yet holds her weight well. This one has a decent yield of smallish but solid buds that come out nice and light green outdoors. She has really little leaves that trim off really easy to leave a bud with a nice calyx to leaf ratio. Not sure if you'll get a similar plant or not. She was really easy to grow. Has a nice citrus terpene, with a faint hint of bananas and maybe some nutmeg or spice
. Have fun

Abek666

Abek666

Hey there fellow farmers, thanks for the info where your cali orange bud also from white label i know the strain from nirvana and sensi seeds some friends have grown, so im just interrested in the possible varriations in the strains. so this is the info the company (White Label) provide:

cali orange bud
This famous outdoor seed-strain from California was brought to Holland in the early Eighties and perfected for indoor and greenhouse growers. California Orange Bud is a plant with plenty of power and amazing zest in both taste and performance. Her citrus aroma is sweet in the flowering stage and delicious when smoked. Complementing her orange flavour are thick clumps of pistils growing over solid, resinous buds. When mature, they give the plants an overall colour that is more orange than green. The end result is a fruitful yield in more ways than one! A fast, trouble-free variety of cannabis, suitable for beginners or experts. There's no need to choose between production and quality when California Orange Bud can give you both!

* Flowering: 45 - 55 days
* Yield: 125 g
* Height: 100 - 130 cm

Indica / Sativa

so they say different things about there strain. The most interesting part is they take merly 45-55 days? Have they crossed her whith more indica or what?
Have some one exprerience whith this companie?
oh and thank you LightDep530 and saner1r for your info.
cu all

L

LightDep530

Mine was from a cutting. I would like to cross her up to something a little chunkier but similar like cindy99? The buds are a little small.

Abek666

Abek666

argh unfortunately i allready have the seeds from white label and they are 1 week in the dirt and i have no other options. this is why i need the info from someone that has actually grown this strain from white label i apreciate any other advise with this strain.
Also thanks to everyones info...
see ja all

Abek666

Abek666

My little babes...
The bigger ones are bagseed from uknown origin...

01 ob wl
Gropp shot
Abek666

Abek666

These are my bagseed beauty´s at day 31. flower they go 60-70 days
i had a serious infestation whith these damn gnats... but now every thing is back to normal...

Actual 1
Actual 2
Actual 3
Actual 4
Actual 5
Actual 6
Actual 7
Abek666

Abek666

hmmm... this is going to be some sort of report on the california orange bud from white label... but till then i show the progress on my last round whith these wonderfull
bagseed thingys cause im a little sick of them by now (i grow them the last 5 years). Now that i have nice genetic´s i discard them for the orange bud´s:rofl

Abek666

Abek666

Soooooooooo... i found a pic of the strain on the net and when mine do just half as good as these secimen i will be absolutly happy... murharharhar

Orangebudwhitelabelindoor
Abek666

Abek666

it seems that the guy had the same 400w bulb that i have... sooo it could be perfect...

S

saner1r

These are my bagseed beauty´s at day 31. flower they go 60-70 days
i had a serious infestation whith these damn gnats... but now every thing is back to normal...

I am just wondering? "It is in my nature"

Seems like you have an awful big pot for those little girls!
I would have let them veg a lot longer prior switching them over to 12/12.

Abek666

Abek666

yes you are right but they had a very hard time it was damn cold in my atic and they where stunned for a month in this stadium, they had also these bad infestation with fungus gnats (i managed to get rid of these little beasts) and now i finally get my new genetic so i had to
kick them out of my veg room and into bloom so atleast they will give me something to smoke on until the new ladys are ready.
Btw i cant afford soooo long veg time because i have very little head space in both of my rooms. sooo next round will be a selection grow for a good keeper pheno
and from this point on i run a prepetual sog with 6 plants harvested every 2 weeks.
but they will get 3 weeks veg thats enough and it still can get me in to troble with my hight issue but i hope this will be fine.
my enviromental conditions in bloom are nice in veg hmmmm... its an atic with no isolation in summer its ok till perfeckt but in the winter its hard to get anything growing in there i have not the money to fix this and its not my house so i have to live with the results of a hard winter
but now its spring time so everything will be better!
cu

Abek666

Abek666

Oh @ saner1r what light shedule was good for your orange bud in veg?

F

Farmer Jon

Premium Member
Supporter
I would like to begin my post stating that it is not my intention to insult you or scare you away from this very rewarding hobby.
The fact is that judging from your photos your plants are around 6-8 in. tall and in full flower already.
You can expect a few grams of dried herb from each plant give or take.
My point is that the time and money invested may not be rewarded with a harvest equal to the effort (unless the experience itself is your main goal).
In my opinion your best bet would be to either finish the ladies outside and save on power, or move them back into the veg. room and grow em to a size that offers a bit larger reward.
You can buy a sack and save a buck, save the genetics to flower at a later date, inside or out (summer is around the corner).
This is just my 2 cents and I wish you nothing but the best.
FJ

Abek666

Abek666

@ Farmer Jon so you are right too.

1. Outdoor is defenitley not an option here i get 5 till 12 years in prison for just one plant so no outdoor.

2. back in veg was a option one week ago but now (i tried it last round oooouuuhhh bad idea) they beginn to herm and never stoped not even 5 weeks under 24 lights thats just not the best strain and it have so mixed up uknown genes that i never can say how they react for example one round they grow rapid in 3-4 weeks to heavy bushes next round they look like this and the next somthing inbetween.

3. this is the last round i ever will grow these two unknown strains and so i have done several experiments to them and i know that the most of them where not benefitial at all but some little research data came out so it was worth it (yust in my opinion) not yield wise i know but i found a way to bring them over the winter time with not diyng on me in my -4° celsius cold atic in the last 4 weeks in veg i found out that i had brought in these damn fungus gnats in some bad earth and they shewd havyly on the roots and in winter there was no way to get rid of them (my mistake never will use cheap soil again) unfortuneatley the experiments where done bevor that point so i screwd up all by my self and now i will see if there is comming at least something to smoke out of this. i know they can take heavy abuse when they are healthy but not in the conditions they have to go thru. next thing i have to do is changing all my soil mixture cause every where is the larva from these gnats and so i can get rid of them perfectly and start with fresh soil mxture in the next rounds eventually i bake my soil in the oven to get 100% bug free stuff.

Abek666

Abek666

oh btw over here even cancer patients get til 6 years in normal prison for growing herbs and will be looked at as they where dealers or junkies its even worst when it comes to seeds... thats not a joke... here when they found seeds on you they take the seeds and say every seed can lead to a mom plant give you thousands of cuts and they do a equation on it and tread you like you actualy have tons of weed what makes you automatically a comercial grower and so a supporter of the black market and tread you like a heroin dealer and you can get up to 15 years in prison
for just one seed...

Abek666

Abek666

And even when you come away whith 3 years or so your life is ruined cause they have recorded all of it in your policenote wich you most of the time have to show when you try to get a job and with that note you will never be abled to get a good job to make a life out of it... actually they are masters when it comes to ruin lifes!

so stay safe

Top Bottom