Expert dispensary owner grower

• Thread starter Kevinkellog
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

Hi my name is sally. I love queening and I grow the best weeed in Sonoma county ca. Please let me help you with yo questions thank you.

G

Godfthrfarm

Hi my name is sally. I love queening and I grow the best weeed in Sonoma county ca. Please let me help you with yo questions
I'm looking for a way to get my product into a dispensary I'm a very experienced grower of almost 20 years I've had 7 back surgery's so this is a pation of mine as well as my medicine...so I am hoping for some direction on this can you tell me what I need to do to make it happen?? I grow outdoors and all organic. I am meticulous when it comes to my plants so yes I use a loop to check trichomes as well..

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

Unfortunately the laws force you to have a listence to grow and sel to clubs these days. Smoke away, and find someone in a black market. Clubs beat you up on price anyway.

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

Seriously though💨. How much do u have what’s the quality

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Seriously though💨. How much do u have what’s the quality
Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.
Spamming: Those who come here and post

Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. Threads or posts soliciting any of the aforementioned shall be deleted and the posting member will be banned from the site. Wish lists of varieties placed in posts, threads, or the members signature line area will be deleted by admin as doing so is deemed an attempt to circumvent site policy regarding solicitations.
Spamming: Those who come here and post
im Sorry, won’t happen again:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Kevinkellog

Kevinkellog

Lame is rite! Attitude is everything and you got a bad one. That was just a friendly warning that’s gona grow up in your face, friend!!:)
Happy growing!!
Can’t deny that in this post. Lol. Anyway- happy growing!!!

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
I've always been curious about this one;

"Threads or posts pertaining to the 'recreational use' of narcotic substances is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted."

What qualifies as a narcotic substance here? By the dictionary definition, pot is a narcotic. I find this rule confusing.

Top Bottom