Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Glad you're aboard........... so things don't get boring, I'm going to try and touch on things I didn't touch on in the first thread. I'll put up a link here on that one, for everyone that's interested, to review.

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Awesome!! I will definitely be following this grow as I have the same seeds. Was very interested in how these will turn out. I'm along for the ride.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Awesome!! I will definitely be following this grow as I have the same seeds. Was very interested in how these will turn out. I'm along for the ride.
Psst. Don't wanna hijack or anything, but I am also growing sweet zombie thanks to generosity from sshz. You can find the thread easily if you are interested. It's a more modest environment but so far she looks great.

sshz

sshz

You can also find my old grow of them from 2017 over at RIU......... they are easy to grow, stay relatively short, produce nice weight, the Black Domina shines thru in the taste and smell and has a nice indica buzz. The negatives are it's VERY leafy which blocks a lot of light going lower down on the plants and you'll have to take them much longer than the breeder's stated finishing times, which I think is between 7-8 weeks.

Listen to that Defoliation podcast I posted earlier in the thread once or twice and be ready to hit these multiple times if you want well done buds down all your branches. I'm still debating whether to pinch these back or top them at the 4th or 5th node but this will depend on how they grow under the LED's..............

Milson- feel free to post a link to your thread to make it easy on others to find your multi-strain grow............ I've been following along and things are progressing nicely!

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
You can also find my old grow of them from 2017 over at RIU......... they are easy to grow, stay relatively short, produce nice weight, the Black Domina shines thru in the taste and smell and has a nice indica buzz. The negatives are it's VERY leafy which blocks a lot of light going lower down on the plants and you'll have to take them much longer than the breeder's stated finishing times, which I think is between 7-8 weeks.

Listen to that Defoliation podcast I posted earlier in the thread once or twice and be ready to hit these multiple times if you want well done buds down all your branches. I'm still debating whether to pinch these back or top them at the 4th or 5th node but this will depend on how they grow under the LED's..............

Milson- feel free to post a link to your thread to make it easy on others to find your multi-strain grow............ I've been following along and things are progressing nicely!
Thanks! Here is the grow for those interested. She got a thirty day veg from first cotyledons and just started her flowering cycle. I am also trying my hand at defoliation for the first time using the Rasta Jeff pod mentioned several times as my guide. So far she has shown good vigor and yes, loves her fans. I have taken four off already and she does not look bare.

Madmax

Madmax

Lol...See that little island waay down south.thats where i am..gilligan was here lol..

I can wire you some coin if you wish ..
Images 29

sshz

sshz

Mine just came from Amazon............they make things sooooooooooo much easier. Do you attach yours or just let them sit on the fixture? I was thinking about taking a glue gun and putting a single drop of glue in the center of each bar and permanently attaching them.

Madmax

Madmax

Max.......is there such a thing as the Tasmanian Devil?
Sure is but but it has been savagely decimated over the years as they have caught a cancer facial tumor which has wiped out the devil in alot of locations here in tas.they have breeding programs going on the mainland to help buildup the population once again..they make a wicked noise lol from where they get the name from..

_mahavishnu

_mahavishnu

Made an account here just to finish viewing the Orange-gasm grow over the last few days, followed over from your link on RIU. Looking forward to watching this one happen in real time, been a great learning experience so far. Huge props for what you do sshz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom