Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

MandoVol 90
SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Dr. Green55 97
Tomatoes 99
TheShortAnswer 101
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

sshz

sshz

OH, I forgot......A special prize for anyone who nails the number exactly........... I have something really nice in mind, but not sure I should post it. Let's just say, if I had my choice of any prize offered in this or the last thread- I would opt for "this" one way before any of the others....... but that's just me.

TheShortAnswer nailed the exact number last time....... If I equal my avg. weight per plant as last time, less 1 last plant- he's probably exactly on the correct number again. Lots of IF's though..................... and YES, I went back and found the math in the O.G. thread- 2.3 GPW was correct.

Odiesel

Odiesel

I just realized you have a legit contest going on. Sometimes i get to stoned and just read the latest posts and not go all the way back and reread. Thats awesome @sshz i would keep the prize secret.

2.3 GPW is impressive I remember when i started growing i heard 1 GPW was good. Now i hear a saying of 2/3 a light.

sshz

sshz

I just assume everyone who reads thru here has seen my last grow. This is my second grow with the Gavita's, here was my first. That thread has over 28,000 views at this point.

You can also read about a similar contest offered then towards the end of the thread.

Odiesel

Odiesel

I just assume everyone who reads thru here has seen my last grow. This is my second grow with the Gavita's, here was my first. That thread has over 28,000 views at this point.

You can also read about a similar contest offered then towards the end of the thread.
I did actually look at it a while back but never read much. When i did see that thread it was when you first started posting I seen a 10 gavita room that made me want an LED light instead of my ancient hps i had.

Cracken

Cracken

SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Tomatoes 99
TheShortAnswer 101
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

Cracken's on crack, or some very good bud. 96 is already taken, pick another number buddy!. I still have the Xhale CO2 bags in the room, but they are just about finished and are probably wasn't helping much anyway with the exhaust running 18 hours a day. So, no CO2 basically.
Actually Heavy pain killers. 98 then. Have a cracked tooth that is getting pulled in less then an hour.

sshz

sshz

MandoVol 90
SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Dr. Green55 97
Cracken 98
Tomatoes 99
AAyeRon 100
TheShortAnswer 101
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

If there's any errors, let me know.

sshz

sshz

Today (Tues.) is 1 week finished thru flowering.......... I'll post some thoughts tonight, and do pic's in the morning when lights come on. So I checked back to the last grow of this, and it seems I was at 1200 ppm about now with the fertilizer under the HPS, 30% less (while under the LED's) would take it to about 840 ppm. I'm running at 1000 ppm, as I feel I need to continue to give them a bit extra to catch up. The 1st two weeks in flowering (and plant elongation), I stick with veg fertilizer, and will switch to a 50/50 mix of veg/bloom thru week 6 at week 3. As I've said before, I like to keep them green deep into flowering, and if you cut back too soon, they will start to yellow too early.

I plan on going thru the room again today, and defoliate a bit more. Instead of pulling each plant out, I'll just raise the lights way up so I can walk under them with no problem. I see some leaves blocking some bud sites underneath, so I'll also take a before and after pic of 1 plant for everyone to get a visual of what I'm seeing and about to do.

In my last room, that's not being used anymore- I actually ran 80 amps of electricity to the room so I could handle the power self contained with no extension chords, etc. The room I'm using now has no electricity in it, other than a small light fixture in the ceiling. Everything is being run on extension chords out into the basement living area to draw from- so I have extension chords running all over. I'm going to look into running all the power back to the old room, with longer extension chords- to make everything look a bit tidier (and at 20 amp circuits, safer).

Below is a pic of the Orange Gasm at day 8 in flowering for a comparison to day 7 of the Sweet Zombie in the morning pic.

IMG 1196

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

MandoVol 90
SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Dr. Green55 97
Cracken 98
Tomatoes 99
AAyeRon 100
TheShortAnswer 101
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

If there's any errors, let me know.

I'll take 103! Always a pleasure to stop by your grow threads man, beautiful work

sshz

sshz

MandoVol 90
SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Dr. Green55 97
Cracken 98
Tomatoes 99
AAyeRon 100
TheShortAnswer 101
Bellumromanum 103
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

sshz

sshz

Bloody hell they have taken off sshz..they are going to get bigger than your last grow.your gonna need more room .that one to the right second row is a beauty....they are all beautys actually 👌

I feel I need to rearrange the room again, do some adjusting of which plants are where. I typically keep the largest plants to the outside and the shortest/smallest to the middle. Room looks fine though, this coming week (week 2) will determine a lot moving forward.

Madmax

Madmax

I feel I need to rearrange the room again, do some adjusting of which plants are where. I typically keep the largest plants to the outside and the shortest/smallest to the middle. Room looks fine though, this coming week (week 2) will determine a lot moving forward.
My roughies starting to look good lol. 😃 and a few of those are gonna have 5 oz on them for sure sshz..gee i can only change mine to 116..im thinking about it..what the other room like..

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Btw @sshz I had a girl in my tent suffering from what I think was at least partially light burn. On a whim I threw in the half-used Exhale bag an hour before lights out just to see if it would green her up. Before I had been experimenting with it outside my intake. I just splashed a bit of water on it and closed up the tent.

Next morning the difference is very noticeable. Could be a coincidence, but I am going to try to measure the damn difference again now. Thought I'd share as a little....idk, rumor of effectiveness if not proof by any means.

Fwiw I just have it in the bottom of my little tent...I know the airflow situation is totally different and this might be totally useless to you, but it was pronounced enough that I thought it was worth a quick shout into the ether in case anyone finds this kind of tidbit interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom