Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Made an account here just to finish viewing the Orange-gasm grow over the last few days, followed over from your link on RIU. Looking forward to watching this one happen in real time, been a great learning experience so far. Huge props for what you do sshz!
You came over to the right forum. Welcome.

SaintsSamilia

SaintsSamilia

Made an account here just to finish viewing the Orange-gasm grow over the last few days, followed over from your link on RIU. Looking forward to watching this one happen in real time, been a great learning experience so far. Huge props for what you do sshz!
I did the same about a week or so ago watching his last grow. Definitely looking forward to watching another

Madmax

Madmax

Hope everything goes as planned for the wedding sshz..i wish your daughter well on her special day..are you going to plate up some gummies lol..

sshz

sshz

I’ll put a pic or two up during the day.......after forking out a fortune for a 160 people wedding, flu changed all that. My daughter did not want to delay, so we’re having a small wedding of about 50 people at my other daughters house, which is beautiful. I am bringing about 20 large gummies with me........lol. Tonight is a rehearsal and dinner, which I’m also not looking forward to. I hate getting dress up up! After doing it for work for nearly 30 years. It will be the first suit Ive had on in 15 years. Ugh!

sshz

sshz

Thanks everyone......I'm nervous at this point, I don't like being around large crowds. I'll be carrying some valium too, just in case. Family functions always depress me too but I'll be seeing my brother, who I talk too a couple of times a week but haven't seen in over a year. He's one of my best customers. LOL

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Thanks everyone......I'm nervous at this point, I don't like being around large crowds. I'll be carrying some valium too, just in case. Family functions always depress me too but I'll be seeing my brother, who I talk too a couple of times a week but haven't seen in over a year. He's one of my best customers. LOL
Whenever I host an event like that I am exhausted, everyone else has fun, and I am satisfied at the end.

I hope it's great!

_mahavishnu

_mahavishnu

I’m very curious about those exhale bags. I know you basically couldn’t conclude anything on their effects during your last run. I’m sure it’s probably mostly marginal, but co2 is co2, it’s got to be somewhat better than none. At the very least a level of insurance that your PPMs don’t go below what the flowers want.

I wonder if I can grow some oyster mushrooms in a 5gal bucket in my grow room and achieve the same effect?? End up with some lovely mushroom compost after too

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I’m very curious about those exhale bags. I know you basically couldn’t conclude anything on their effects during your last run. I’m sure it’s probably mostly marginal, but co2 is co2, it’s got to be somewhat better than none. At the very least a level of insurance that your PPMs don’t go below what the flowers want.

I wonder if I can grow some oyster mushrooms in a 5gal bucket in my grow room and achieve the same effect?? End up with some lovely mushroom compost after too
They make a difference in a tent. Not sure about a room but I guess enough of them would.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

I used to supplement co2 with yeast and sugar in a 5 gallon brewing kit. Definitely made a difference speeding up growth in veg. I would notice an explosion of growth each time I added more sugar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom