Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madmax

Madmax

If i bought one and had problems would b an absolute fuck around sending it back to where it came.guys are getting them shipped to here then selling on ebay.

5 years is good but it want to b for the price.suxs hard we dont have a distributor in aust..would sell like hot cakes or a sshz or Aqua gummie ha..

sshz

sshz

I doubt you would be required to return the LED to the west coast, as it would be an expensive proposition. I'm sure they have people throughout the U.S. to work on them, if necessary. I'm guessing they would diagnose the problem the send you parts to have it repaired somewhere locally. Rest assured though, they are super well made- better than anything else I've seen on the market.

Dopey28

Dopey28

I doubt you would be required to return the LED to the west coast, as it would be an expensive proposition. I'm sure they have people throughout the U.S. to work on them, if necessary. I'm guessing they would diagnose the problem the send you parts to have it repaired somewhere locally. Rest assured though, they are super well made- better than anything else I've seen on the market.

There is a video on YouTube of a guy semi tearing down a spydr. they don’t look as complicated as you would think I think you could replace a bar fairly easily. Heck I had to pull an end cap off my driver. the mounting thumb screw popped into two pieces and one half was stuck inside.

@Aqua Man if you don’t mind me asking where do you get your co2 bottles from? The tsc that’s closest to me is either closing or changing companies.

sshz

sshz

Something occurred to me.......if there's 24 branches per plant,, which is probably the average and multiply that by 24 plants, that equals 576 branches that have to be trimmed up in the end. That's a lot of branches, probably a 1/3 or more than I normally have to do. 5 weeks away and I'm already dreading it.

I'm also thinking about the possibility of going to 75-77 days, trying to pull every bit of weight I can out of the room. By the looks of some others who are growing it out, 75 days should be no problem.

Madmax

Madmax

I was just thinking of reducing my estimate lol but now im gonna wait a couple weeks..and maybe you can pull the average size out and do what you did last grow to give us an good estimate of what you will gross..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

There is a video on YouTube of a guy semi tearing down a spydr. they don’t look as complicated as you would think I think you could replace a bar fairly easily. Heck I had to pull an end cap off my driver. the mounting thumb screw popped into two pieces and one half was stuck inside.

@Aqua Man if you don’t mind me asking where do you get your co2 bottles from? The tsc that’s closest to me is either closing or changing companies.
I'm in Canada ABC fire and safety

sshz

sshz

I was just thinking of reducing my estimate lol but now im gonna wait a couple weeks..and maybe you can pull the average size out and do what you did last grow to give us an good estimate of what you will gross..

Week 7 we'll open it back up again for adjustments to your numbers.........right now I'm figuring 5 grams a branch X 576 branches = 2880 grams/ 28 grams per oz = 102 oz, which was my personal math last night. Still, I think it's a bit too high so I'll be in the mid 90's I think.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Week 7 we'll open it back up again for adjustments to your numbers.........right now I'm figuring 5 grams a branch X 576 branches = 2880 grams/ 28 grams per oz = 102 oz, which was my personal math last night. Still, I think it's a bit too high so I'll be in the mid 90's I think.
Changes.... I don't need no stinkin changes.

sshz

sshz

Tuesday will be "picture" day, I'm going to be posting some stuff for a visual comparison. But for now, for those who are also currently growing it, I'm going to post a pic of the Sweet Zombie basically finished. I wouldn't cut a plant unless it looks like this, no matter how long it's been flowering. Also, notice you only see a few pistils at the very top of the plant, 99% of the rest of them have been absorbed by the swelling pods.

Zombie 2 1 510x680

sshz

sshz

So Golden Ticket was running a 25% off sales everything on the site, for Black Friday but it still worked late last night- discount code "thanks"......... so I've grown a bunch of their stuff, some quite good, most not so much. But they breed for yield, which is what I like most about them. I've sworn off their stuff in the past but I saw this one and pulled the trigger with "Candy Store"."

CANDY STORE R1
LIMITED RELEASE

Lemon Berry Candy OG x Ethos Cookies #16

ETHOS Unique Boutique Line

• Available in either 5 or 10 AlphaFem™ Seeds

Indoor:

• Flowering time: 8-9 weeks
• Yield: She throws down!!!

Outdoor: VERY early for a cookie.

• Yield: Beast!
• Total Cannabinoids: 30%+
• CBG: 1-3%
• CBC 1%
Terpenes/Favor: Sharp candied berries, thick floral and sandalwood incense...with a gasoline back.

Beast of a plant!!! Medium-tall with strong lateral branching. She likes to get BIG!! Lots of orange sized nugs stacked all the way down. Monster trichome heads make her perfect for extraction!!

So, I'm thinking this would be a solid challenge for the room as it likes to get tall and branchy. I was looking at NL#5 X Haze, which I've done before, but I'm reading loads of poor reviews on the Sensi stuff the last few years. The review of the "Candy Store" were good, some people thought it was the best thing right now in the Ethos strain line. I grew out their Ethos Cookies #16 backcross a year or two ago, and it was very good.

So I'll study this one up some more and either do this or the Bebop next up in January.......... or split the room and do one on each side. LOL

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
So Golden Ticket was running a 25% off sales everything on the site, for Black Friday but it still worked late last night- discount code "thanks"......... so I've grown a bunch of their stuff, some quite good, most not so much. But they breed for yield, which is what I like most about them. I've sworn off their stuff in the past but I saw this one and pulled the trigger with "Candy Store"."

CANDY STORE R1
LIMITED RELEASE

Lemon Berry Candy OG x Ethos Cookies #16

ETHOS Unique Boutique Line

• Available in either 5 or 10 AlphaFem™ Seeds

Indoor:

• Flowering time: 8-9 weeks
• Yield: She throws down!!!

Outdoor: VERY early for a cookie.

• Yield: Beast!
• Total Cannabinoids: 30%+
• CBG: 1-3%
• CBC 1%
Terpenes/Favor: Sharp candied berries, thick floral and sandalwood incense...with a gasoline back.

Beast of a plant!!! Medium-tall with strong lateral branching. She likes to get BIG!! Lots of orange sized nugs stacked all the way down. Monster trichome heads make her perfect for extraction!!

So, I'm thinking this would be a solid challenge for the room as it likes to get tall and branchy. I was looking at NL#5 X Haze, which I've done before, but I'm reading loads of poor reviews on the Sensi stuff the last few years. The review of the "Candy Store" were good, some people thought it was the best thing right now in the Ethos strain line. I grew out their Ethos Cookies #16 backcross a year or two ago, and it was very good.

So I'll study this one up some more and either do this or the Bebop next up in January.......... or split the room and do one on each side. LOL
Does sound good. I looked to see if they had Arise available but fate saved me from myself as they were sold out and i have seeds for dayyyyyyys.

sshz

sshz

Some comments tonight, just pic's tomorrow at 5 weeks finished..........

1. This pot is sure smelly, there's a stank waffling thru the house that's unmistakable. It's about to get a lot worse too.

2. I'm think my late defoliation in week 3 didn't stunt growth, but probably delayed flowering a bit. It wasn't smart on my part. The main defoliation should be done a week before flowering begins, up to the day you turn the lights back. 3 weeks in, just when they are starting to bud- only delayed the actual start of buds forming. Things are progressing nicely, I'm just figuring I'll have to go a bit longer in the end to catch all the way up.

3. The one plant that was doing poorly is still looking poor. I did flush it out, let it dry and started back with a normal fertilization schedule. The top of the plant still looks like crap, the bottom 1/2 has improved. There's a lot of buds site on it, and will probably still yield something.

4. The Turkish Cookies, which was started 2 weeks late- continues to move forward and looks good. Not sure what it will put off, as I haven't touched the plant- no topping, pruning, defoliation, etc. Just let her be to do her thing.

Tomorrow I'm just planning on posting pic's with very little description or discussion.......I just want to compare the past Zombie Grow under HPS, to the Orange Gasm under LED's, to this current grow I'm now in.

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

Mike Tyson smoked weed before and after his exhibition bout with Roy Jones Jr.

Hey, it clearly worked.

Mike Tyson wasn’t shy when asked whether he smoked marijuana just ahead of his exhibition bout with Roy Jones Jr. on Saturday night at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

“Absolutely, yes,” he responded to the question, via USA Today.

Tyson, 54, stepped back into the ring for the first time in 15 years on Saturday night for his exhibition match against Jones Jr. — which was eventually declared a draw by the celebrity judges from the WBC. Yahoo Sports’ Kevin Iole scored it six rounds to two, 78-74, for Tyson.

While it wasn’t officially scored, the cannabis Tyson used before didn’t slow him down much if any.

Because it was officially an exhibition, neither Tyson nor Jones Jr. were tested for marijuana before the fight — which is a good thing for Tyson, who quickly lit up after the fight ended, too.

“Listen, I can’t stop smoking,” Tyson said, via USA Today. “I smoked during fights. I just have to smoke, I’m sorry. I’m a smoker … I smoke every day. I never stopped smoking.”

Tyson did say that he quit using cocaine nearly three years ago. With weed, however, it’s a very different story. The iconic fighter even owns his own cannabis company, “Tyson Ranch,” outside of Los Angeles, and they apparently smoke a lot — a lot — of weed.

That isn’t going to change anytime soon.

“It’s just who I am,” Tyson said, via USA Today. “It has no effect on me from a negative standpoint. It’s just what I do and how I am and how I’m going to die. There’s no explanation. There’s no beginning, there’s no end.”

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Mike Tyson smoked weed before and after his exhibition bout with Roy Jones Jr.

Hey, it clearly worked.

Mike Tyson wasn’t shy when asked whether he smoked marijuana just ahead of his exhibition bout with Roy Jones Jr. on Saturday night at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

“Absolutely, yes,” he responded to the question, via USA Today.

Tyson, 54, stepped back into the ring for the first time in 15 years on Saturday night for his exhibition match against Jones Jr. — which was eventually declared a draw by the celebrity judges from the WBC. Yahoo Sports’ Kevin Iole scored it six rounds to two, 78-74, for Tyson.

While it wasn’t officially scored, the cannabis Tyson used before didn’t slow him down much if any.

Because it was officially an exhibition, neither Tyson nor Jones Jr. were tested for marijuana before the fight — which is a good thing for Tyson, who quickly lit up after the fight ended, too.

“Listen, I can’t stop smoking,” Tyson said, via USA Today. “I smoked during fights. I just have to smoke, I’m sorry. I’m a smoker … I smoke every day. I never stopped smoking.”

Tyson did say that he quit using cocaine nearly three years ago. With weed, however, it’s a very different story. The iconic fighter even owns his own cannabis company, “Tyson Ranch,” outside of Los Angeles, and they apparently smoke a lot — a lot — of weed.

That isn’t going to change anytime soon.

“It’s just who I am,” Tyson said, via USA Today. “It has no effect on me from a negative standpoint. It’s just what I do and how I am and how I’m going to die. There’s no explanation. There’s no beginning, there’s no end.”
Honestly he seems in a better spot than he was. Great shape!

Side note: i had some younger guys talking at me like tyson was fighting some schlub. I was like "roy jones jr was and is a baaaaad mofo" and i had them watch just his body shot knockouts and they saw the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom