Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

They need to beef up some, the next 10-12 days will either make or break the yield numbers.......but as long as I’m seeing new and fresh pistils, that’s a great sign they have a ways to go. I’m still convinced that late defoliation just delayed the onset of heavy flowering and didn’t stunt growth, which was my main worry.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
They need to beef up some, the next 10-12 days will either make or break the yield numbers.......but as long as I’m seeing new and fresh pistils, that’s a great sign they have a ways to go. I’m still convinced that late defoliation just delayed the onset of heavy flowering and didn’t stunt growth, which was my main worry.
Every bit they beef up is multiplied across how many branches too....it's interesting. Such a different plant than the OrangeGasm. The distribution of growing energy is so different than it was under your HPS grow it seems to me....with the HPS you got those donkey dick colas and here we have something else imo.

You made mention of all of this already. It is just sticking out for me.

sshz

sshz

Just goes to show you, you have to approach every grow open minded and flexible......... I expect the Bebop grow to be much the same as the Orange Gasm, as they have a lot of the same genetics- and both are mostly sativa and heavy yielders. Big difference will be the height of the LED's, which I'll probably start at around 5 1/2 ft above- as opposed to maybe 3 ft. with the Gasm. I'd still like to see some additional stretch, maybe 1-2 ft higher but no more than that.

sshz

sshz

I'm just recovering from a 4 hour power outage....... living in a rural area, everything is above ground and when you get crazy drivers on windy back roads, they tend to hit polls. So, I spent a few hours with some high powered flashlights shinning them on the plants so they don't stress out. What I won't do for my plants....... LOL

The wife is away for 3 days tending to her 93 year old mom, and the dog was looking at me like, "WTF are you doing dad?"

sshz

sshz

Hum..... maybe these will cover the smell?

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

For review, contest entries..........

MandoVol 90
SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Dr. Green55 97
Tomatoes 99
TheShortAnswer 101
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Norcalchris 117
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

This coming Tuesday, for 5 days, everyone will be able to adjust their number if they wish........ and you better think about, because I'm 99% sure we won't hit the Orange Gasm's 106 mark.
BioMaster @ 93

sshz

sshz

Smoke- entry guesses were closed weeks ago. It's being re-opened only for people who have already guessed so they can adjust their numbers a bit. Catch the next new grow in January for another contest. And whole numbers only!!!!!!

sshz

sshz

Here’s a thread of mine from 2010 on THCFarmer called, “I’m a Seed Whore and Proud Of it.” It’s some fun reading, especially for me.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Here’s a thread of mine from 2010 on THCFarmer called, “I’m a Seed Whore and Proud Of it.” It’s some fun reading, especially for me.

How many of those did you end up growing out? 80%?

sshz

sshz

I finally made it they the whole thread.......... the bird story was very funny, I still laugh about it today. That bird fuckin loved me. My buddy died of stomach cancer, maybe 13 or 14 years ago now. A gifted guitarist and singer, one of Philadelphia’s best for many years with a loyal following.

Interesting to see the breeders....... Anesthesia was the strain I’ve been trying to remember, not a fem but an absolute killer indica which I’d love to still have but doubt it’s available anymore.

sshz

sshz

Many of them I had already grown out and some listed were left over seeds. But I’d say 95% if not more. I could still probably give you an accurate review on most of them.

What’s more interesting is the breeders- Sannies, Reeferman, Sweet Seeds, numerous others.......

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

Also notice I was banned after that post a few years later, that’s why I’m showing up as a guest. I got into it with the powers to be about the Alien seeds auctions, which many of you may remember. $1000+ prices for a pack of unproven seeds auction, if you have time some snowy afternoon- look for those threads if they haven’t been deleted but I know some of you remember what I’m talking about.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I finally made it they the whole thread.......... the bird story was very funny, I still laugh about it today. That bird fuckin loved me. My buddy died of stomach cancer, maybe 13 or 14 years ago now. A gifted guitarist and singer, one of Philadelphia’s best for many years with a loyal following.

Interesting to see the breeders....... Anesthesia was the strain I’ve been trying to remember, not a fem but an absolute killer indica which I’d love to still have but doubt it’s available anymore.

I wonder if we ever met. I grew up in south jersey and spent much time in philly in the 90’s.

And the best comment of the thread was “sorry i left to buy more seeds” :-)

sshz

sshz

I lived in south jersey for many years, and owned stores in deptford mall and others when I was a young guy in my 20's. My wife is from deptford, loads of family there too. I moved to the Maryland area from there in 1992 to take a job in DC. My parents owned a beach house in Ventnor, NJ where I spent my summers mostly (or took girls there to bang in the off season). LOL

If you were in the pot scene back then, you most likely know me or know of me, or at a minimum smoked some of my stuff. I was also selling 100's of lbs of Chocolate Thai weed from Arizona for a number of years back then.......

But originally, I was raised in a suburb of Philly in Delaware County..........

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I lived in south jersey for many years, and owned stores in deptford mall and others when I was a young guy in my 20's. My wife is from deptford, loads of family there too. I moved to the Maryland area from there in 1992 to take a job in DC. My parents owned a beach house in Ventnor, NJ where I spent my summers mostly (or took girls there to bang in the off season). LOL

If you were in the pot scene back then, you most likely know me or know of me, or at a minimum smoked some of my stuff. I was also selling 100's of lbs of Chocolate Thai weed from Arizona for a number of years back then.......

But originally, I was raised in a suburb of Philly in Delaware County..........

i worked at courtesy mitsubishi near deptford 1989 to 1992 or so. Lived up jackson road in Berlin then. Later i lived in westville. Moved to colorado in 99’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom