Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

After thinking about it more, what I forgot was indica's normally require a higher fertilizer ppm than sativa's do..........so I've been running at similar levels as my last crop and just a few days ago, I started to notice they weren't looking as green and happy. In 2-3 days after todays watering, they'll be right back to where they should be and getting ready for flowering.

sshz

sshz

I can't say more right now but the picture speaks LOUDLY!!!

Image 5

sshz

sshz

Someone on the site here, who will remain anonymous- sent me the picture and no further info. He knows absolutely nothing about them either, and he's tying to get more info. If he wishes to take credit, all he has to do is say something as he's in the thread and a regular poster. Either way, this addition will probably make the 1700e's world beaters.........

sshz

sshz

so will there be a guessing pool for final weight this time? if so i am throwing a hail mary and start the guessing before a bud has poked its little hairs out.
73.75 oz

Oh yea of little faith........... When I grew it before, I got 55 oz and threw away 3 large green trash bags of fluff. And I harvested early and did a poor job growing it out. I don't see the numbers below 85 oz, especially with this extended veg period. I'm actually disappointed with that guess, I thought you might have learned something from the 1st grow.......LOL

sshz

sshz

I'll give the contest some thought......... and try to make it a bit more interesting. Actually, I think I have something brewing already. I'll firm it up in the first week of flowering, in about 2 weeks.

sshz

sshz

Actually, in my area, there is no trash collection. We have to take our own trash to a “dump” area, only 5 minutes from my house. I triple bagged it for smell issues, and put it in the receptacle myself. I like that so no one can shuffle thru my trash.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

Actually, in my area, there is no trash collection. We have to take our own trash to a “dump” area, only 5 minutes from my house. I triple bagged it for smell issues, and put it in the receptacle myself. I like that so no one can shuffle thru my trash.

Yeah more likely a like minded individual.

sshz

sshz

Pumped to see the results under your fixtures with UV. Says UVA but I'm assuming there is a small portions of UVB also?

I know absolutely nothing about the fixtures, just what's on the box in the pictures.......... we're working on it and will report more info when we get it.

sshz

sshz

We just got a little inside info, and I shared it. The lights are not available, and no one has them for sale just yet. One of the regulars in our threads sent me the pic and is getting whatever info he can, including price. He has a good contact at a grow shop and that guy shared some info with him. I just took it upon myself to throw you guys a crumb and get your juices flowing again.

I've contacted my regular Gavita shop and asked for info........... and as soon as I can get my hands on 2 of them, I'll stick them in the room and you guys will know all about it. I'm excited as hell, because these are needed when you use the Gavita 1700e's- these will help stretch the plants a bit more- and now I can forget about adding the HPS's in veg.

So, you now know what I know and one of us will post as we find out more. I've also emailed my friend in Gavita's customer service and we'll see what he has to say about them too.

And I'm just waiting for a rainy day to put up the Master Controller and adapters. I've been thru the manuals a couple of times, and at this point, I feel I just need to start attaching everything and go from there. Figure over the weekend I'll get to it.

Cracken

Cracken

Oh yea of little faith........... When I grew it before, I got 55 oz and threw away 3 large green trash bags of fluff. And I harvested early and did a poor job growing it out. I don't see the numbers below 85 oz, especially with this extended veg period. I'm actually disappointed with that guess, I thought you might have learned something from the 1st grow.......LOL
that was a teasing number, just to get your spirits up. you have seemed thrown off that the veg is taking a little longer. I do expect 85oz and no less then that from you sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom