Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Contest guesses........remember, up to a 10 oz move in either direction will be available at the end of week 7.

SSHZ 92
Tomatoes 99
Aqua Man 108
Milson 119

Milson- I have to ask, what are you smoking tonight cause I want some! LOL

What did we end up GPW last grow, around 2.3??? I just don't see it getting much better than that without CO2.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Contest guesses........remember, up to a 10 oz move in either direction will be available at the end of week 7.

SSHZ 92
Tomatoes 99
Aqua Man 108
Milson 119

Milson- I have to ask, what are you smoking tonight cause I want some! LOL

What did we end up GPW last grow, around 2.3??? I just don't see it getting much better than that without CO2.
Don't listen to him @Milson He said the same thing to me last time then pumped out like 10+ more ounces.... 😁

sshz

sshz

Max........I won't send you any smoke, but I will suck it up and pay the shipping for everything else to Australia. If an envelope is $17.25 to there, I can only imagine what a small package costs but I don't mind- as long as you don't mind waiting 2-3 months for it to arrive. LOL

Madmax

Madmax

Max........I won't send you any smoke, but I will suck it up and pay the shipping for everything else to Australia. If an envelope is $17.25 to there, I can only imagine what a small package costs but I don't mind- as long as you don't mind waiting 2-3 months for it to arrive. LOL
Nar your right sshz..i dont want anything..im in it just for the fun bro 😎🤙

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
SSHZ 92
Tomatoes 99
MadMax 104
Aqua Man 108
Milson 119
Since I won a contest already, this one is completely for fun. I’ll slide in right before aqua @ 107. Sshz hop over to my thread and get in on my “guess my weight” contest. Haha. Looking good brother.
BurnZ

sshz

sshz

SSHZ 92
Tomatoes 99
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Milson 119

Aquaman..... a pick played is a pick laid, so you’re stuck with it. If you don’t want the prizes, you can designate how they are dispersed (if you win).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom