Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
SSHZ 92
Tomatoes 99
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Milson 119

Aquaman..... a pick played is a pick laid, so you’re stuck with it. If you don’t want the prizes, you can designate how they are dispersed (if you win).
Sshz, check a couple posts back, I’ll slide in @ 107 +\- 10 lol.

sshz

sshz

SSHZ 92
Tomatoes 99
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Milson 119

Just to be clear, at the end of week 7- I’ll open up the ability to raise or lower your guess by up to 10 oz. so, as an example, I could change my 92 guess anywhere between 82 and 102. I’ll give plenty of notice before hand.

Odiesel

Odiesel

I wanted to get the gavita when i was contemplating purchasing my LED but went with the growers choice mainly due to budget restrictions. I think they have similar specs.

sshz

sshz

Pretty similar, but there are differences.

1. G.C. has a 3 year warranty, I got a 5 year with the Gavita's.

2. G.C. uses slightly more wattage, 680 vs. 645.

3. Gavita has over 3300 diodes, I can't find any mention of the number on the G.C's. The reason this is so important, and
many people miss- is the more diodes, the less the drivers have to push them. The less they get pushed, the longer
they last.

4. Gavita's are waterproof, I didn't see any mention about that on the G.C.'s.

So, there is a $200-$300 price difference between the two......... that wasn't enough to sway me the other way.

Odiesel

Odiesel

Oh yeah if i had the budget i would have went with the gavita for sure, was near 50% more to get the gavita compared to the ROI. I still wanted to get something that seemed like quality though since the other option was gonna be some alibab crap. I think the ROI is waterproof, at least i think i have seen mentions of it.
I'm just hoping i can pull off harvests somewhere close to your efficiency

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

Well, 106 oz from the first grow under two of the Gavita's more than surprised me, and many others. Now the question is, can I duplicate the results again with a new strain? The sativa strain I grew last time was a heavy yielder and it performed admirably. This new strain is different in a couple of ways, and coaxing that kind of yield will be more of a challenge I'm guessing. Irie Seeds "Bebop", which will be the next strain I do has much of the same genetics as the Orange Gasm, with Golden Goat and Island Sweet Skunk in it. Weight should not be a problem with that one either.

sshz

sshz

SSHZ 92
Odiesel 96
Tomatoes 99
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

Anyone above 106 is nuts, that’s just not going to happen IMO. Tomatoes is the early favorite in my mind.......

I went up to 1000 ppm with my last fertilization and hit them again with a PureCrop1 spraying. It’s going down to 35 degrees here tonight and I wanted to raise the humidity a bit to help keep the room a bit warmer. Tuesday will be the end of week 1 in flowering and I’ll put up a picture of two.

AAyeRon

AAyeRon

I’m not sure if my account is 30 days old or not. I know it’s close. If it is I’d like to get in on this with a guess of an even 100

sshz

sshz

SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Tomatoes 99
TheShortAnswer 101
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

Cracken's on crack, or some very good bud. 96 is already taken, pick another number buddy!. I still have the Xhale CO2 bags in the room, but they are just about finished and are probably wasn't helping much anyway with the exhaust running 18 hours a day. So, no CO2 basically.

CFC7143

CFC7143

Now why in the world would you throw away trash bags full of not mature bud? That could have been used for doo many different things.......

sshz

sshz

Now why in the world would you throw away trash bags full of not mature bud? That could have been used for doo many different things.......

I had already started another crop, 55 oz were already drying and it would have taken a lot of work to trim it up to move forward. The buds were far from mature, I just didn’t want to have to deal with it. Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom