Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldman13

Oldman13

Everyone remembers the CO2 producing Exhale bags........... these last for 6 months, so they are about 4 months old. Not sure what they are producing at this point but I wanted to show the substantial mycelium growth....... I've grown a lot of mushrooms over the years and would have died for mycelium growth like this!

View attachment 1045793
LOL I've never grown mushrooms but I've kind of always wanted too, everybody used to be able to order them from The High Times magazine I don't know if that's possible anymore
holy shit. Dude I'm really happy with my 2 new lights, but damn. That makes me jealous.

Edit, ah, there UV units. Anyone got that link of those units aqua got for $25?
I think you're saying they cost $25 per unit and their I believe 30 watts each. Too bad the watts are so low per bulb I've been using to 41 Watts UV LEDs I don't know how well they work yet cuz I just started the switch over!. Like my normal t fives are 54 Watts from what I understand more watts the brighter light the LED UV light tubes on buying like tubes I'm buying slowly but surely to replace my T5 fluorescents are 41 Watts with a one year warranty but they also cost $39 Plus tax most of my fixtures hold 6 bulbs so it's going to take a while I've already had to take two of the UV LEDs back one burned out and the other one burned up literally
holy shit. Dude I'm really happy with my 2 new lights, but damn. That makes me jealous.

Oldman13

Oldman13

LOL I've never grown mushrooms but I've kind of always wanted too, everybody used to be able to order them from The High Times magazine I don't know if that's possible anymore

I think you're saying they cost $25 per unit and their I believe 30 watts each. Too bad the watts are so low per bulb I've been using to 41 Watts UV LEDs I don't know how well they work yet cuz I just started the switch over!. Like my normal t fives are 54 Watts from what I understand more watts the brighter light the LED UV light tubes on buying like tubes I'm buying slowly but surely to replace my T5 fluorescents are 41 Watts with a one year warranty but they also cost $39 Plus tax most of my fixtures hold 6 bulbs so it's going to take a while I've already had to take two of the UV LEDs back one burned out and the other one burned up literally
Capture 2020 11 18 12 42 09

Oldman13

Oldman13

how much are the replacement bulbs for these particular 30 watt fixture is going to be? I was just curious and do they have a one year warranty on them?
I don't know if your fixtures can handle more than 30 watt bulbs is the package saying that the bulbs are 30 Watts inside or is it saying the fixture can only handle 30 Watts?

Oldman13

Oldman13

I don't know if your fixtures can handle more than 30 watt bulbs is the package saying that the bulbs are 30 Watts inside or is it saying the fixture can only handle 30 Watts?
Actually I'm not sure does the fixture come with bulbs? Or do you have to buy them separate

sshz

sshz

If you are talking about the Gavitas, they are LED’s so no replacement bulbs. The ones pictured are UVR supplemental bulbs, to increase resin production in the end of flowering.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

If you are talking about the Gavitas, they are LED’s so no replacement bulbs. The ones pictured are UVR supplemental bulbs, to increase resin production in the end of flowering.

But they are UVA. UVB is proven to increase thc. Not UVA.

sshz

sshz

I see Gavita is coming out with a new LED..........

Gavita CT1930e LED 120-277V

Gavita Pro LED Compact Toplight CT1930e 120-277v

$1,379.00
  • Buy 4 for $1,369.00 each and save 1%
  • Buy 8 for $1,359.00 each and save 1%
  • Buy 28 for $1,349.00 each and save 2%

CONTROL

• Photograph of Gavita Master Controller - EL1 - Gen 2

Photograph of Gavita Master Controller - EL2 - Gen 2

Photograph of Gavita Interconnect Cables RJ14 / RJ14 2 ft / 60 cm

Photograph of Gavita Interconnect RJ14 Cables 10 ft

Taking pre-orders NOW for shipment in January 2021.
The revolutionary new Gavita CT 1930e is the first and only LED that is a direct replacement for HPS.
Stock up on the Gavita CT 1930e, the only highly energy efficient LED delivering serious growing power that is also a true 1:1 replacement for the Gavita Pro 1000w HPS fixture.
The new, revolutionary Gavita CT 1930e LED is designed to deliver the performance growers expect from an HPS, and fits seamlessly in existing HPS setups for installation that takes days, not months.
Skip to the end of the images gallery

DESCRIPTION
The revolutionary new Gavita CT 1930e is the first and only LED that is a direct replacement for HPS. With a footprint designed to fit seamlessly in existing HPS layouts, the CT 1930e is a highly energy efficient LED delivering serious growing power. It’s designed to be the true 1:1 replacement for the fixture that helped revolutionize the industry nearly three decades ago, the Gavita Pro 1000e DE HPS.
Compatibility with wiring and electrical requirements for most indoor growing environments means this compact toplight is able to dramatically limit the cost and downtime required to convert facilities of every size. The CT 1930e delivers more crop-loving light in a broader spectrum at up to 20% energy savings than Gavita 1000 W DE HPS fixtures (based on average wattage of each fixture).
Compatible with Gavita EL Master Controllers (sold separately) and most building automation systems. Patent-pending controller technology embedded within each fixture enables control of up to 2,000 fixtures per EL Master control channel and helps maintain unwavering output from light to light.
Gavita CT 1930e LED
  • The industry’s first and only LED that is a 1:1 HPS replacement
  • Impressive 1930 µmol/s output for more crop-loving light at up to 20% energy savings vs. 1000 W DE HPS fixtures (based on average wattage of each fixture)
  • Compact design fits seamlessly in HPS layouts, reducing the pain when replacing hundreds at a time
  • Broad spectrum designed to deliver the deep blues, hot reds and balanced greens plants need for full-term growth
  • Wide, even light distribution that matches HPS light throw while improving coverage for plants on the periphery
  • Patent-pending technology syncs as many as 2,000 fixtures per control channel (EL Master Controller required, sold separately) giving you centralized control with unwavering performance throughout your space
  • Power metering for consistent output
  • IP66 wet rating and UL 8800 compliant
  • Cold forged aluminum heat sink
  • 5 year limited warranty
Features And Benefits
FORM FACTOR

With a footprint designed to fit seamlessly in existing HPS layouts, the CT 1930e is more than a highly energy efficient LED engineered to deliver serious growing power. It’s designed to be the true 1:1 replacement for the fixture that helped revolutionize the industry nearly three decades ago, the Gavita Pro 1000e HPS. Compatibility with wiring and electrical requirements for most indoor growing environments means this compact toplight is able to dramatically limit the cost and downtime required to convert a facility of 20 and even 10,000 lights.
OUTPUT AND EFFICIENCY
Help crops thrive with more plant-usable light delivered to the canopy and up to 20% energy savings compared to a Gavita 1000 W DE HPS fixture.* Operating at 780 watts with an output of 1930 µmol s-1, the CT 1930e LED achieves an impressive efficacy of 2.5 µmol s-1 per watt. Your lighting energy use drops, and your plants soak up the photons that feed them.
*Based on average wattage of each fixture.
EXTERNAL CONTROL
Adding a Gavita EL Master Controller (sold separately) transforms your fixtures into dynamic powerhouses with the versatility to grow light-loving crops or conserve output, both with the same device. The 10% to 100% dimming range allows you to recreate sunrise, sunset and changing day lengths to create the ideal lighting levels for whatever you’re growing at every stage of growth. A patent-pending controller embedded in each fixture enables control of up to 2,000 fixtures per EL control channel and helps maintain unwavering output from light to light.
DURABILITY
Every CT 1930e LED is designed to stand up to the toughest growing conditions. With one of the highest ambient temperature ratings on the market, temperature readings as high as 55° C are no match for the CT 1930e LED. The IP66 wet rating means that each fixture is protected against dust, oil and even streams of water. This gives you the power to easily combat sulfur and other residue build-up with jet-sprayers while keeping people and your equipment safe. Install wherever you grow—in low rooms, on vertical racks, over rolling benches or even in tents. The CT 1930e LED is designed for unrelenting performance in any environment.
More Information
SPECTRUM

Standard LEDs can reproduce the blues and reds plants need as they grow. The CT 1930e masterfully surpasses traditional LED performance and scales from 400 nm to 700 nm with incredible uniformity, boosting blue and red wavelengths while balancing in between with beneficial green. Premium drivers powering each diode help create a broad, full-spectrum light source capable of coaxing vigorous growth from plants as their needs change, with stunning precision and dramatic fixture life.
UNIFORMITY
Hundreds of plants, and the light intensity stays the same from edge to edge under the CT 1930e LED. Wide optics create a nearly identical light pattern to HPS fixtures and enhance performance through even light coverage left to right. It’s an astonishing level of uniformity that helps unlock the kind of plant growth that’s capable of changing the world.

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I see Gavita is coming out with a new LED..........

Gavita CT1930e LED 120-277V

$1,379.00
  • Buy 4 for $1,369.00 each and save 1%
  • Buy 8 for $1,359.00 each and save 1%
  • Buy 28 for $1,349.00 each and save 2%

CONTROL

• Photograph of Gavita Master Controller - EL1 - Gen 2

Photograph of Gavita Master Controller - EL2 - Gen 2

Photograph of Gavita Interconnect Cables RJ14 / RJ14 2 ft / 60 cm

Photograph of Gavita Interconnect RJ14 Cables 10 ft

Taking pre-orders NOW for shipment in January 2021.
The revolutionary new Gavita CT 1930e is the first and only LED that is a direct replacement for HPS.
Stock up on the Gavita CT 1930e, the only highly energy efficient LED delivering serious growing power that is also a true 1:1 replacement for the Gavita Pro 1000w HPS fixture.
The new, revolutionary Gavita CT 1930e LED is designed to deliver the performance growers expect from an HPS, and fits seamlessly in existing HPS setups for installation that takes days, not months.
Skip to the end of the images gallery

DESCRIPTION
The revolutionary new Gavita CT 1930e is the first and only LED that is a direct replacement for HPS. With a footprint designed to fit seamlessly in existing HPS layouts, the CT 1930e is a highly energy efficient LED delivering serious growing power. It’s designed to be the true 1:1 replacement for the fixture that helped revolutionize the industry nearly three decades ago, the Gavita Pro 1000e DE HPS.
Compatibility with wiring and electrical requirements for most indoor growing environments means this compact toplight is able to dramatically limit the cost and downtime required to convert facilities of every size. The CT 1930e delivers more crop-loving light in a broader spectrum at up to 20% energy savings than Gavita 1000 W DE HPS fixtures (based on average wattage of each fixture).
Compatible with Gavita EL Master Controllers (sold separately) and most building automation systems. Patent-pending controller technology embedded within each fixture enables control of up to 2,000 fixtures per EL Master control channel and helps maintain unwavering output from light to light.
Gavita CT 1930e LED
  • The industry’s first and only LED that is a 1:1 HPS replacement
  • Impressive 1930 µmol/s output for more crop-loving light at up to 20% energy savings vs. 1000 W DE HPS fixtures (based on average wattage of each fixture)
  • Compact design fits seamlessly in HPS layouts, reducing the pain when replacing hundreds at a time
  • Broad spectrum designed to deliver the deep blues, hot reds and balanced greens plants need for full-term growth
  • Wide, even light distribution that matches HPS light throw while improving coverage for plants on the periphery
  • Patent-pending technology syncs as many as 2,000 fixtures per control channel (EL Master Controller required, sold separately) giving you centralized control with unwavering performance throughout your space
  • Power metering for consistent output
  • IP66 wet rating and UL 8800 compliant
  • Cold forged aluminum heat sink
  • 5 year limited warranty
Features And Benefits
FORM FACTOR

With a footprint designed to fit seamlessly in existing HPS layouts, the CT 1930e is more than a highly energy efficient LED engineered to deliver serious growing power. It’s designed to be the true 1:1 replacement for the fixture that helped revolutionize the industry nearly three decades ago, the Gavita Pro 1000e HPS. Compatibility with wiring and electrical requirements for most indoor growing environments means this compact toplight is able to dramatically limit the cost and downtime required to convert a facility of 20 and even 10,000 lights.
OUTPUT AND EFFICIENCY
Help crops thrive with more plant-usable light delivered to the canopy and up to 20% energy savings compared to a Gavita 1000 W DE HPS fixture.* Operating at 780 watts with an output of 1930 µmol s-1, the CT 1930e LED achieves an impressive efficacy of 2.5 µmol s-1 per watt. Your lighting energy use drops, and your plants soak up the photons that feed them.
*Based on average wattage of each fixture.
EXTERNAL CONTROL
Adding a Gavita EL Master Controller (sold separately) transforms your fixtures into dynamic powerhouses with the versatility to grow light-loving crops or conserve output, both with the same device. The 10% to 100% dimming range allows you to recreate sunrise, sunset and changing day lengths to create the ideal lighting levels for whatever you’re growing at every stage of growth. A patent-pending controller embedded in each fixture enables control of up to 2,000 fixtures per EL control channel and helps maintain unwavering output from light to light.
DURABILITY
Every CT 1930e LED is designed to stand up to the toughest growing conditions. With one of the highest ambient temperature ratings on the market, temperature readings as high as 55° C are no match for the CT 1930e LED. The IP66 wet rating means that each fixture is protected against dust, oil and even streams of water. This gives you the power to easily combat sulfur and other residue build-up with jet-sprayers while keeping people and your equipment safe. Install wherever you grow—in low rooms, on vertical racks, over rolling benches or even in tents. The CT 1930e LED is designed for unrelenting performance in any environment.
More Information
SPECTRUM

Standard LEDs can reproduce the blues and reds plants need as they grow. The CT 1930e masterfully surpasses traditional LED performance and scales from 400 nm to 700 nm with incredible uniformity, boosting blue and red wavelengths while balancing in between with beneficial green. Premium drivers powering each diode help create a broad, full-spectrum light source capable of coaxing vigorous growth from plants as their needs change, with stunning precision and dramatic fixture life.
UNIFORMITY
Hundreds of plants, and the light intensity stays the same from edge to edge under the CT 1930e LED. Wide optics create a nearly identical light pattern to HPS fixtures and enhance performance through even light coverage left to right. It’s an astonishing level of uniformity that helps unlock the kind of plant growth that’s capable of changing the world.
Doesn’t say, but looks like you’ll need some high ceiling. The sunrise and sunset dimming capabilities is pretty awesome. Beast light.

sshz

sshz

The sunrise and sunset settings are available thru the Master Controller, which I own and will set up for the next grow. Interesting stuff, but not sure if it adds anything to the plants other than a gimmick.

Anthem

Anthem

Burnz sunrise and sunset are options on a lot of controllers. I use the trolmaster and it has that option as well. Kind of interesting they have came out with this like. It uses 120 more watts than the 1700e. It is less efficient than the 1700e. I am picking up some 1700e today after work for a new grow.
Looks like with more Umols and less efficient they are probably using some LED's and equipment that while less efficient do provide a spectrum that is closer to HPS.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Good point.......so what's the purpose of the lights???

to relieve customers of their money using skewed science like much of the ag industry.

uva has some benefits. @Aqua Man has posted info. Just not increased cannabanoids.

sshz

sshz

So, regarding the UVA's, here's Gavita's selling points:

" The Gavita UVR LED 120-240V can be used as a stand alone LED or to boost UV input when used with full spectrum Gavita LED rail fixtures. The UV-A Supplemental LED fits directly into the chassis of the Gavita 1700e LED allowing for ease on installation and and enhanced lighting."

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

So, regarding the UVA's, here's Gavita's selling points:

" The Gavita UVR LED 120-240V can be used as a stand alone LED or to boost UV input when used with full spectrum Gavita LED rail fixtures. The UV-A Supplemental LED fits directly into the chassis of the Gavita 1700e LED allowing for ease on installation and and enhanced lighting."

Pretty scammy calling it UVR. Lighting used to be easy. Proper specs listed. Professional decisions easy to make or get consult.

Now with agriculture its all bullshit marketing like most of gardening products.

The manufacturers count on farmers to be uneducated i think.

Madmax

Madmax

I dont think that 1930 would work better than the 1700e simply because how wide the 1700e is it can hit both sides of the plant.the dimming the light might get you some height growth sshz..

sshz

sshz

I was thinking the same thing.......either raise the lights or dim them down. I'll set the controller up next crop. Interesting though, the lights are at 20 inches, and the Turkish Cookies plant has stretched about a foot and is the tallest plant in the room now. Remember, it was 2 weeks behind, so it's flowering was delayed until it matured enough to actually start flowering. It was in the front corner position, getting the least amount of light of any plant.

Last edited:
Cracken

Cracken

so that sort of proves that the distance to the light could be the issue with plant height. the intensity of light hitting the canopy is causing the plants to not stretch how they normally do using HPS lighting. it might not be the spectrum but, the overall light intensity that is causing this. its sort of choking the plant with light, I would throw a guess that an increased amount of CO2 would also help since the more light a plant receives, the more CO2 it requires. the Exhale Bags were new for your last grow but are now running out of steam (Co2) so that might explain why the Orange gasam seemed to get more height. maybe I am completely wrong, but it is possible

sshz

sshz

Alex......plant spectrum for $100!

The CO2 bags have been useless, since I've had the exhaust on almost all the time. There is negative pressure in the room as I have to yank on the door to open it.

The Orange Gasm were slightly taller because they were 85% sativa......this one is 95% indica. Total opposites. But, at this point, I'm not discounting anything.

But in the end, I don't care why........ results are all that really matters to me.

I'm more worried now about yesterday's late defoliation and how these plants will react to it. They are definitely slower growers than the O.G.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom