Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

So, my general thoughts are, I'm happy but I think I'm running a bit behind of the Orange Gasm at the same point because of the very late defoliation I did, which set them back maybe 4-6 days. With 5 weeks to go, they should have plenty of time to get bigger and pack on more weight.

It's going to be a very smelly Xmas here this year, so only people being invited to visit are family and friends that know I grow. With a planned chop day at Jan. 5th, Xmas will only be 10 days before that, the wife is breathing fire right now as all the gifts, wrapping paper, boxes, etc. smell like Eau de Reefer (my favorite perfume)!

beluga

beluga

Shit.. I should have jumped in on this a while ago.
Need to take notes on your plant structuring... it's glorious! And looks exactly optimal for those LEDs... Great stuff, sshz!

sshz

sshz

Whole lot of bud sites....and more than an eighth per site easily imo....but how much more?

As I've said, there's alot more branches this time, maybe 20-25% more per plant. But that's not necessarily a good thing. I'm thinking 8-12 tops is ideal, as the plant can concentrate on just those. If you double that, the plant doesn't have the resources to make them all big so they will tend to end up on the smaller side, but you'll have a ton more of them. Trimming in the end also become a serious endeavor. But it is what it is, and every grow is a learning experience what to do and what not do.

Madmax

Madmax

That pic taken of zombie of the night didnt do them justice compared to day pic..they are humungus buds of zombie under the hps..that got me frothing at to what expect .id b happy with half that bud stack..

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

Actually, I like the night time pics better as the plants do stand out to me, especially the tops. But it’s taken with a flashlight as the light source and this crappy iPad I’m taking pics with is old and sucky. I’m getting a new one for Xmas so that should help but I bought the wife one of those new iPhone 12 pro Max jobs which is supposed to take great pics.

Madmax

Madmax

Yeah i agree.i took one using green flashlight and it highlighted the bud and looked soo frosty to the naked eye but when i looked at the pic id taken it looked crapola..i gotta get a good camera.i dont think santa will bring one ...

sshz

sshz

That pic taken of zombie of the night didnt do them justice compared to day pic..they are humungus buds of zombie under the hps..that got me frothing at to what expect .id b happy with half that bud stack..

Now you know why I thought this strain would be ideal under LED’s.........short with monster cola’s. Alas, it’s not meant to be (this time). If the smoke turns out wonderful on these, I swear I’m going to grow this out one more time- I think I know exactly what I want to do next time.

Bebop will be the next strain I do, I just trust Rasta Jeff more than Ethos, I guess that’s the bottom line. But I’ve read some good things on the Candy Store strain so far. I believe it’s a limited edition, only 500 packs available and originally was only sold at some shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom