Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

Time to show everyone's age......who remember the Phototron that was advertised in High Times for many years????

41o8d8BjtWL AC SS350

sshz

sshz

I mentioned Anesthesia, it was by Breeders Choice. It's not available anymore, that's sad. Check this out......

Genetic: (Afghani x Skunk) x Herijuana
Flower time: 8-10 weeks
Harvest: Up to 500 gram/m2 indoor
Taste: Aromatic Indica smoke. A light coffee and spices aroma, dark earthy flavour
Effect: Balanced deep relaxing stoned / psychoactive high
Flowers: Very compact heavy buds
THC: Percentage up to 22%

The old Positronics Skunk Afghani was a very popular strain amongst indica lovers, but in recent years only available as cutting. With an injection of Sannies Herijuana we give this old favourite a new future. A crossbreeding that can hardly go wrong.

An extreme Indica dominant hybrid of the legendary Positronics Skunk Afghani and a selected Herijuana male. For a predominant Indica it grows very fast and has an open structure. 5 weeks veg is enough to get to 50 cm. Extreme, parallel to the stem growing branches. The plants double in size during flowering.

The two most important phenos are the predominant Herijuana pheno (big open plant, ball shaped buds, almost sativa alike development) and the predominant Afghani pheno (wide leafs, typical Afghani bud shape, calyx fingers develop on the buds). Both phenos have compact, solid buds, while the effect is very much the same, though the Herijuana phenol is a bit stronger.

Not a smoke for beginners, this heavy Indica. The stoned is intense and deep, almost anesthetic. A clear psychoactive high keeps you on your feet and enables you to function. If you allow yourself to close your eyes though it’s like drawing a warm blanket over your body. Very relaxing to the muscles without the dreaded couch lock.

You recognize the Herijuana coffee aroma but also the dark, sweet earthy Skunk Afghani. It’s a full bodied, but not too heavy smoke, quite light for an Indica. Real old school taste with medicinal strength and a strong balanced effect.

TheBioMaster

TheBioMaster

I for sure remember reading about the phototron as a kid.....it seemed like alien technology back then!! LOL! And the cost was like 4 billion I think......to a kid anyhow.

One could only dream of having such tech like the Phototron!!

sshz

sshz

I heard it never really worked well...... supposedly the plants wouldn't flower because of light leaks (or so they say)......you'd have to drape in in a blanket at night.

SSgrower

SSgrower

Reminds me of the old s-o 2 hash machines, probably not the right spelling of SO2.

beluga

beluga

But originally, I was raised in a suburb of Philly in Delaware County
Damn... it's crazy how many folks around here are from the SEPA/South Jersey area. Small freakin world.
Guess the weed scene here has always been pretty bombastic... be interesting to see a demographic on that...

sshz

sshz

So Tuesday will be 6 weeks finished in flowering, which means the start of week 7 and it's time to open up the contest again to change your guess as to the overall yield this time in the room. To refresh everyone's memory, this is where we stand tonight:

MandoVol 90
SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Dr. Green55 97
Tomatoes 99
TheShortAnswer 101
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Norcalchris 117
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

Ground rules:

1. You must already be on the list to guess.
2. All guesses can be changed up to 10 oz up or down, or anywhere in between.
3. Do not guess a number already taken, unless that person jumps off it.
4. All plants in the room will count towards the number, including the sick one and the Turkish Cookies plant.
5. If you guess the number exactly, I will add something special to the prize package.
6. The opportunity to revise will close Saturday midnight.
7. You can revise twice, and no more.

I will take a video and more detailed pic's tomorrow morning to help your decision making. I will offer some opinions too. IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE YOUR NUMBER, AND STILL WIN THE CONTEST- I will expand the prize package even further to include a 10 pack of an Ethos strain. Gummies, if included, will only be sent to USA based people.

I will revise the guess column once or twice a day and post it. If there's an issue, I'll post it and IM the parties involved. If you live in Australia, it could take 2+ months to receive your package. LOL

For those not included, there will be another contest in January with the next crop........

Last edited:
bellumromanum

bellumromanum

So Tuesday will be 6 weeks finished in flowering, which means the start of week 7 and it's time to open up the contest again to change your guess as to the overall yield this time in the room. To refresh everyone's memory, this is where we stand tonight:

MandoVol 90
SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Dr. Green55 97
Tomatoes 99
TheShortAnswer 101
MadMax 104
Mahavishnu 105
BurnYzbudZz 107
Aqua Man 108
Badbud 111
Norcalchris 117
Milson 119
Floodwater 120

Ground rules:

1. You must already be on the list to guess.
2. All guesses can be changed up to 10 oz up or down, or anywhere in between.
3. Do not guess a number already taken, unless that person jumps off it.
4. All plants in the room will count towards the number, including the sick one and the Turkish Cookies plant.
5. If you guess the number exactly, I will add something special to the prize package.
6. The opportunity to revise will close Saturday midnight.
7. You can revise twice, and no more.

I will take a video and more detailed pic's tomorrow morning to help your decision making. I will offer some opinions too. IF YOU DO NOT CHANGE YOUR NUMBER, AND STILL WIN THE CONTEST- I will expand the prize package even further to include a 10 pack of an Ethos strain. Gummies, if included, will only be sent to USA based people.

I will revise the guess column once or twice a day and post it. If there's an issue, I'll post it and IM the parties involved. If you live in Australia, it could take 2+ months to receive your package. LOL

For those not included, there will be another contest in January with the next crop........

I'll take 94 if I'm still good for the list...I think my original entry was good - from your post on page 53

sshz

sshz

I'm not off to a good start....... LOL

MandoVol 90
SSHZ 92
BioMaster 93
Odiesel 96
Dr. Green55 97
Tomatoes 99
TheShortAnswer 101
Bellumroman 103
MadMax 104