Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

At the Endodontist this morning, look at Xrays, getting a root canal and listening to the Dr. tell me I have a bad infection in my jaw from a tooth that died and then drained into the jaw bone with bacteria, puss and other nasties........ all the while I'm thinking "Dr., get a move on it, I got to finishing my room today"........ feeling ok now though, just a little sore in the area. I'll be making monthly visit until the infection is gone to open the tooth up again and pack it with med's, then seal- over and over.

Otherwise, came home and smoked a bowl of hash and it helped right away. It put me in a better perspective.............. the smoke is good, not overpowering but a nice mix of head and body and it's lasts for hours. Can't wait to smoke a joint when it dried well- it's a solid "B" smoke- high marks in yield dept. too and it's definitely better than the 1st time I grew it.

Lastly, it's probably best taken to 11-12 weeks. The longer the better, and better the weight too. Commercially though, 10 weeks is fine.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
At the Endodontist this morning, look at Xrays, getting a root canal and listening to the Dr. tell me I have a bad infection in my jaw from a tooth that died and then drained into the jaw bone with bacteria, puss and other nasties........ all the while I'm thinking "Dr., get a move on it, I got to finishing my room today"........ feeling ok now though, just a little sore in the area. I'll be making monthly visit until the infection is gone to open the tooth up again and pack it with med's, then seal- over and over.

Otherwise, came home and smoked a bowl of hash and it helped right away. It put me in a better perspective.............. the smoke is good, not overpowering but a nice mix of head and body and it's lasts for hours. Can't wait to smoke a joint when it dried well- it's a solid "B" smoke- high marks in yield dept. too and it's definitely better than the 1st time I grew it.

Lastly, it's probably best taken to 11-12 weeks. The longer the better, and better the weight too. Commercially though, 10 weeks is fine.
The high is honestly more hybrid than knockout indica imo.....the high accumulates in my body even though it never gets overpowering in the head. At least for me. I pulled at 10 weeks though.

Madmax

Madmax

11-12 weeks seems way too long for an indica ..ive never grew one past 9 1/2 weeks...whats the % of amber sshz.

sshz

sshz

Just finished. Everything’s cut and hanging, another bear of a day. The sickly plant, although sticky, doesn’t look nice enough to sell so that one will be converted to gummies when the time comes. I only did a very rough trim on that for now. The Turkish Cookies had ROCK solid cola’s, weight on that will be a monster.

Everything is drying nicely, temps are in the high 60’s to low 70’s, depending when the heat comes on and off. Low running fan is oscillating back and forth. Happy it’s done, tomorrow is cleanup day which will take a good part of the day. I guess dirt work will take place over the weekend and I’ll start up maybe Sunday or Monday.

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

And if I ever did the strain again, I would let it go 11 weeks for it to finish but I’m probably done with it. A third time is not necessary. I’ll start looking for a nice Afghani for down the road maybe, or think about acquiring a nice clone and mother her for the future.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
And if I ever did the strain again, I would let it go 11 weeks for it to finish but I’m probably done with it. A third time is not necessary. I’ll start looking for a nice Afghani for down the road maybe, or think about acquiring a nice clone and mother her for the future.
Prove you have a functioning carbon setup with Bebop and then run Holy Grail Kush again just to be sure it works......?

🙃

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Just finished. Everything’s cut and hanging, another bear of a day. The sickly plant, although sticky, doesn’t look nice enough to sell so that one will be converted to gummies when the time comes. I only did a very rough trim on that for now. The Turkish Cookies had ROCK solid cola’s, weight on that will be a monster.

Everything is drying nicely, temps are in the high 60’s to low 70’s, depending when the heat comes on and off. Low running fan is oscillating back and forth. Happy it’s done, tomorrow is cleanup day which will take a good part of the day. I guess dirt work will take place over the weekend and I’ll start up maybe Sunday or Monday.
Love your hustle. Happy grows.

Madmax

Madmax

Only 4-5% .that sorta goes against where the strains grassroots come from hey..short stocky plants with wide leaves so they can absorb as much of the sunshine as they possibly can in the short seasoned climate from where its parents originated .do you think the shock from the defoliation delayed them maturing earlier sshz..

Madmax

Madmax

I do see the reasons why you defol in one hit as you gotta pull them out proper to do it and would b a pita if you just done so many a day over the duration of the flowering cycle.hopefully the bebop with its thinner leaves you dont have to take all that many off..

sshz

sshz

I expect the next crop of Bebop to be much closer to the Gasm grow wise...... with defoliations included. I want to do more research on it though. I'll list my planned changes in the next grow in that thread, I'm already making a few. Point remains though, no reason to make any serious changes, just some baby steps.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Does having a larger filter than recommended help more, if you use the properly rated fan???? Only a 6 inch fan is recommeded, but I have an 8 inch in the room already?????

A 6 inch won't creat negative pressure, but my 8 inch surely does...............

And does the pot smell less after harvest?

Yes, putting a filter with a cfm rating higer than the fan helps scrub air better because it moves the air slower through the fan. And the negative pressure doesnt need to be sucking the walls in, but you dont want say a 6 inch fan on both the intake and exhaust with a filter on the exhaust only, or youll get positive pressure. If the tent is passive intake any exaust will create negative pressure.
A 6" fan with correct sized filter and a passive intake would be fine if it controls heat.

sshz

sshz

I have an 8 inch exhaust in the room already, which I needed to control the heat better in the summer. Winter it has been less of an issue. Intake air comes in from under the door so no intake fan. Phresh filter sells 2 different eight inch filters, one at 24 inches and the other at 39 inches. As soon as I'm up and going with the Bebop, I'll address the filter issue.......

sshz

sshz

She's deep in menopause, and although I still get it- it's surely not like it used to be. It's about the only thing I wished were different, but overall after almost 35 years together, we're happy and have a good life together- beautiful house, 2 adult kids doing really well, both our health is actually quite good, no money issues, etc. She lets me grow without too much aggrevation, and if it came to either growing or sex, I'd probably pick growing and just find a girlfriend to lay. LOL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom