Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
_mahavishnu

_mahavishnu

Oh damn! I’m actually close! That’s really cool to see, and I’m glad the yield isn’t disappointing for you sshz. Hopefully that extra plant makes up for losses as they finish drying 😁

Sorry I’ve been AWOL, new year happened and my pops has caught The Virus so now I’m freaking out constantly about that when I’m not dropping stuff off to his door. It’s been mild for him so far thankfully.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Need a full lockdown..its like you guys will never get rid of it.so bloody sad.id b absolutely scared shit if living there..
Honestly man, people adapt pretty fast to whatever. I live in a pretty dense place and people just wear a mask when they are around others and, ya know, make do.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

Honestly man, people adapt pretty fast to whatever. I live in a pretty dense place and people just wear a mask when they are around others and, ya know, make do.

I love it because I'm antisocial to begin with and rarely in public but the times when I do have to go out - I can't stand being crowded. I'm a big dude and tbh I already do my best to try and separate myself from the rest of the human race. Part of my aesthetic is 100% going for the 'kind of guy you don't just want to talk to' vibe. Not to be a dick I just honestly prefer to limit pointless interactions.

Lovely, right?

sshz

sshz

I had 105.2 oz in tupperware yesterday. Today that number reads 102.75, which means I lost about 2 1/2 oz in 1 day in evaporation That number does not include any fluff and the last plant stiull drying. Getting dryer now though, won't be long now.

amekins

amekins

I had 105.2 oz in tupperware yesterday. Today that number reads 102.75, which means I lost about 2 1/2 oz in 1 day in evaporation That number does not include any fluff and the last plant stiull drying. Getting dryer now though, won't be long now.
Taunting and teasing 😂 .

Madmax

Madmax

We adapted by isolating .thats why we have just about have no cases.we have no restrictions or even wear masks where i am..its real safe here and only way we will get it is with international travellers or returning citizens..stay safe you guys..

sshz

sshz

I was amazed how much mold was present in the dehumidifier reservoir when I was cleaning it........... it probably doesn't hurt the plants I'm guessing, but wow. I poured some bleach in and swirled it around a while and it cleaned up nicely. Then a thorough rinse to make sure it was all gone.

Regarding flu, my buddy's father died of it yesterday, was in his 80's. In the hospital for just a few days. My county had around 25 deaths from March thru November, and it's jumped to 45 deaths the last 6 weeks or so. I'm probably going to start ordering my groceries online again just to reduce my exposure somewhat. If you want some smoke, better be wearing a mask and keep your distance or you're outta here! It's become a 90% mail order business now, which is fine with me.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I was amazed how much mold was present in the dehumidifier reservoir when I was cleaning it........... it probably doesn't hurt the plants I'm guessing, but wow. I poured some bleach in and swirled it around a while and it cleaned up nicely. Then a thorough rinse to make sure it was all gone.

Regarding flu, my buddy's father died of it yesterday, was in his 80's. In the hospital for just a few days. My county had around 25 deaths from March thru November, and it's jumped to 45 deaths the last 6 weeks or so. I'm probably going to start ordering my groceries online again just to reduce my exposure somewhat. If you want some smoke, better be wearing a mask and keep your distance or you're outta here! It's become a 90% mail order business now, which is fine with me.

we have been leaving stuff outside in the van for patients since lockdown in march. I do miss having visitors though.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter

Ya it’s no good here in California. Uncles on a ventilator and my aunt died a few weeks back. Gotta keep you and yours safe. Disneyland is turning into a mass vaccination site within the next week 🤔.

sshz

sshz

I'm getting a lot of IM's from people on other sites I visit, below is a perfect example:

"Hi Mate,
Greetings from Australia.

ive been following your threads on thc farmer with great interest.
your 1 of the only people I can find who is recording the yield of the 1700e.
And I must say your doing a stellar job, much respect.
I was pulling 35 oz per 4x4 under a 750w DE, now running Aussie grow lights led panels in same 4x4 at 600w and only pulling 30oz max, sometimes only 25oz.
No other led lights I can find online are pulling the yield you are.
These newer lights have a higher ppfd output than the gavita but nobody’s yielding close to 50oz per light.
And your lights are supposedly 2 year old Technology.
Do you think it’s the spectrum of the gavita that is helping you kill it ?
You have any ideas ?
I can get the fluence here , would have to import the gavita.
Thanks for your time mate."

In most of my replys I mention good air flow, even room canopy's and my experience along with the wide spread of the LED fixture as the reasons why I'm hitting solid yield numbers. Anyone want to add anything else, or think I'm off base somewhere??????

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
I'm getting a lot of IM's from people on other sites I visit, below is a perfect example:

"Hi Mate,
Greetings from Australia.

ive been following your threads on thc farmer with great interest.
your 1 of the only people I can find who is recording the yield of the 1700e.
And I must say your doing a stellar job, much respect.
I was pulling 35 oz per 4x4 under a 750w DE, now running Aussie grow lights led panels in same 4x4 at 600w and only pulling 30oz max, sometimes only 25oz.
No other led lights I can find online are pulling the yield you are.
These newer lights have a higher ppfd output than the gavita but nobody’s yielding close to 50oz per light.
And your lights are supposedly 2 year old Technology.
Do you think it’s the spectrum of the gavita that is helping you kill it ?
You have any ideas ?
I can get the fluence here , would have to import the gavita.
Thanks for your time mate."

In most of my replys I mention good air flow, even room canopy's and my experience along with the wide spread of the LED fixture as the reasons why I'm hitting solid yield numbers. Anyone want to add anything else, or think I'm off base somewhere??????
I think your near-exclusive focus on defoliation (no scrog etc) as well as your nutrient regimen are also factors. Also strain selection I'm sure to some extent.

Papaseed

Papaseed

Thanks for the info. Now i have to compare a bunch of lamps diode numbers. I really need 12” max distance at peak flowering like i can with 400hps bulbs. How intense of led can i go?

Weird thought for short tent. 2 4’ 8 bulb t-5 flourescent lamps might be the perfect tool.

but im still going backwards. Lol.

Papaseed

Papaseed

Yeah the two t5s running up sides of tent??? Crazy idea but would work well I suppose. They may be too far from innermost area of tent and branches/leaves would be turning and twisting everywhere 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom