Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Madmax

Madmax

Gee that was a good game towards the end.bulls very lucky to win that i thought..colts were the better side but couldnt make the most of there opportunities.thought they were going to snatch it at the end...you have a bet on this sshz..

Madmax

Madmax

I'm getting a lot of IM's from people on other sites I visit, below is a perfect example:

"Hi Mate,
Greetings from Australia.

ive been following your threads on thc farmer with great interest.
your 1 of the only people I can find who is recording the yield of the 1700e.
And I must say your doing a stellar job, much respect.
I was pulling 35 oz per 4x4 under a 750w DE, now running Aussie grow lights led panels in same 4x4 at 600w and only pulling 30oz max, sometimes only 25oz.
No other led lights I can find online are pulling the yield you are.
These newer lights have a higher ppfd output than the gavita but nobody’s yielding close to 50oz per light.
And your lights are supposedly 2 year old Technology.
Do you think it’s the spectrum of the gavita that is helping you kill it ?
You have any ideas ?
I can get the fluence here , would have to import the gavita.
Thanks for your time mate."

In most of my replys I mention good air flow, even room canopy's and my experience along with the wide spread of the LED fixture as the reasons why I'm hitting solid yield numbers. Anyone want to add anything else, or think I'm off base somewhere??????
I think you should mention bout your room..i think your room enviroment is a major factor how your grows go..your temps and humidity are very consistent ..

Aussie guys know a good thing when they see it..

sshz

sshz

"Gee that was a good game towards the end.bulls very lucky to win that i thought..colts were the better side but couldnt make the most of there opportunities.thought they were going to snatch it at the end...you have a bet on this sshz.."

I actually took the entire weekend off from betting, I was burned out. I just finshed the 16 weeks football contest over at Pregame.com and it was a stressfull last couple of weeks. 70 people entered, $100 entry. I was in the top 5 most of the way. Here's the final results (top 10) for the contest:

SSHZ54$3,500
Winner21153.5$2,000
TEXANS52$1,000
CarsonK51.5$200
Dom51.5$200
Parlay4life51Free 2021 Entrant Fee
Fishzhang50.5
Cisco3 (Entry 2)48.5
Hkyref3348
Master279148

So I ended up winning with a 63.5% win record, a very high number for an entire season of football. I ended up going 9-1 the last 2 weeks (pick 5 games against the spread each week) to win by the difference between a tie and win- 1/2 point. So I cashed $3500 and gave the guy running it a few hundred for his time and effort. Back to betting this weekend, but haven't spent any time look at it yet.

Last edited:
Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
"Gee that was a good game towards the end.bulls very lucky to win that i thought..colts were the better side but couldnt make the most of there opportunities.thought they were going to snatch it at the end...you have a bet on this sshz.."

I actually took the entire weekend off from betting, I was burned out. I just finshed the 16 weeks football contest over at Pregame.com and it was a stressfull last couple of weeks. 70 people entered, $100 entry. I was in the top 5 most of the way. Here's the final results for the contest:

SSHZ54$3,500
Winner21153.5$2,000
TEXANS52$1,000
CarsonK51.5$200
Dom51.5$200
Parlay4life51Free 2021 Entrant Fee
Fishzhang50.5
Cisco3 (Entry 2)48.5
Hkyref3348
Master279148

So I ended up winning with a 63.5% win record, a very high number for an entire season of football. I ended up going 9-1 the last 2 weeks (pick 5 games against the spread each week) to win by the difference between a tie and win- 1/2 point. So I cashed $3500 and gave the guy running it a few hundred for his time and effort. Back to betting this weekend, but haven't spent any time look at it yet.
Nice!

sshz

sshz

Below is the CONTEST PRIZE PACKAGE, notice the delicious ball of hash for you USA residents. Everything from the grow is packaged now, 1/2 of it's gone in one day- today. So, you know, the final number (it is OVER 100) and the winner will be announced late Friday night/early Saturday morning. So prizes include the temp/humidity controller/ Dr. GreenThumb Turkish Cookies seeds, Irie Seeds Bebop seeds, a 3 pack of G.H. fertilizer and maybe one more surprize not shown.

IMG 1318

sshz

sshz

First off, you hit a ticket like that- you have to disappear because tons of people come out of the woodwork looking for you. You would need 24/7 security too, kidnapping is probably a real possibility. I wouldn't cash the ticket until the grow was over, then I'd disappear never to be heard or seen again. LOL

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

First off, you hit a ticket like that- you have to disappear because tons of people come out of the woodwork looking for you. You would need 24/7 security too, kidnapping is probably a real possibility. I wouldn't cash the ticket until the grow was over, then I'd disappear never to be heard or seen again. LOL

Check out www.inteltechniques.com - everything you need to learn how to do it properly. Also the right guy to hire if you want to disappear. Highly recommend his book "Extreme Privacy". Bought it for my dad this Christmas. Excellent material

EDIT - To expand a little I think the podcast (https://www.inteltechniques.com/podcast.html) episodes 174-178 the "Privacy Crash Course" should be required listening for anyone concerned about their own privacy. Literal gold mine there.

sshz

sshz

So I started the Bebop Seeds tonight and will do all the dirt work tomorrow. I'm guessing by Saturday the seeds will have sprouted and I'll put them in the pro-mix- so here we go. I've enjoyed my down time, a little break is nice once in a while. After Friday nights announcement of the winner and yield numbers, I'll move over to the Bebop thread already started so after tomorrow, see you over there.

sshz

sshz

I wanted to make sure and give a quick report on the Dr. Greenthumb’s “Turkish Cookies”. I only grew 1 plant of course, so take it all with a grain of salt.

Dr.’s stuff has surely taken a few steps backwards, as it’s my understanding he’s gone thru some personal issues The last few years. There’s loads of recent reports of no delivery or poor sprouting, among other things with his stuff. This strain came highly recommended from Dr. Gruber on RIU, who is Dr.‘s lone tester and a Medical patient out of MI.

Yield was very good for a back corner plant, over 3 1/2 oz. Rock hard buds, all very nice size. I probably cut it a week too early, but it’s an unusual strain. It’s mostly indica and very heady early on and hits the body after a while. And lots of resin but not much smell or taste- it’s there but very mild.

So, worth a grow to try it, maybe a different and better pheno can be found. Again, it did come highly recommended. Between this and the Sweet Zombie, there’s no contest, Zombie turned out way better.

sshz

sshz

No that was a sweet zombie. The Turkish cookies was healthy, although started 2 weeks later than the zombie so it only had a 3 week veg period and was then forced to flower.

Madmax

Madmax

Thats right...its all coming back to me now 😃

They might go better than the zombie.cut 2 weeks short is quite abit of growth it missed out on..

sshz

sshz

It had the same amount of time in flowering, about 3 weeks less in veg. It still did fine, the plant looked done basically. Like the Zombie, if it was for personal use- I would have taken everything to 11 weeks as I like them well finished.

Madmax

Madmax

Thats alot of growth it missed out on..ill estimate it would get 1 /2 oz more than the zombie.im going to put 12 oz on top of the zombie total weight..that will smash your biggest yield...

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Thats alot of growth it missed out on..ill estimate it would get 1 /2 oz more than the zombie.im going to put 12 oz on top of the zombie total weight..that will smash your biggest yield...
A lot of ifs there max! However, that is a very impressive number for that plant.

sshz

sshz

Who knows....... it’s really hard to tell what would have happened. The Zombie fell a little short of the Gasm’s yield, I suspect the Bebop will pass the Gasm by a bit In the end.

The cookies yield was boosted by the density......the were rock hard.

Madmax

Madmax

Positive ifs bro 😃..the zombie did have a setback aswell in the defol recovery so could of pushed it towards your guesstimate..im gonna say right here 117 or close to this for the nxt grow if it goes as expected..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom