Expert Seeds "Sweet Zombie" under 2 Gavita Pro 1700e LED's..............

• Thread starter sshz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

There probably won’t be a contest next crop......but I’m thinking about a SuperBowl contest instead for some free seeds. I’m still thinking it over, I have some nice things in the vault that need to be sprouted........

Time for some dirt work, and the wife is off work today and is helping with carrying the pots down to the basement to ease the load. It’s the only time she’ll lift a finger, other than to count money. Lol

sshz

sshz

So before I devulge the final number and contest winner, it's worth noting the major differences between the first and second grow.

1. Sweet Zombie had a 5 week veg period, Gasm had 4 weeks.

2. I was able to control humidity much better and get it into the 35% range in the Zombie Grow. The lowest I could get get the Gasm was around 45%- the difference between growing in the summer time vs. winter time.

3. The Zombie had a deep defoliation in week 3 of flowering and although I would say it did NOT stunt growth, it did delay deep flowering a bit.

The final weight came in at exactly 103.2 oz, a slight decline off the 106 oz with the Orange Gasm. Still though, 50+ oz in a 4 X 4 space under one Gavita LED is nothing to sneeze at. Got two RAVING reports tonight on the smoke, everyone loves how it tastes and smells.

Congrats to bellumromanum nailing the number and he'll receive an extra ball of hash among his prizes.

I'll also be opening the seed vault for a SuperBowl contest in the new Bebop thread so check that out when you're able. And with that, time to move onward with a new strain and hopes for a new yield record.

Last edited:
sshz

sshz

Grape gummies made today, my first time using this flavor. Mixed 19 grams each of Orange Gasm, Turkish Cookies and Sweet Zombie in 14 oz of coconut oil, double boiled for 3+ hours. I used 1/3 of a cup of the oil to make the batch. It made 40 gummies, bottom layer are larger size. It's more of a balanced high than my last batch and probably a bit stronger. Tastes great too, grapey with a bit of sour.

IMG 0323

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

So before I devulge the final number and contest winner, it's worth noting the major differences between the first and second grow.

1. Sweet Zombie had a 5 week veg period, Gasm had 4 weeks.

2. I was able to control humidity much better and get it into the 35% range in the Zombie Grow. The lowest I could get get the Gasm was around 45%- the difference between growing in the summer time vs. winter time.

3. The Zombie had a deep defoliation in week 3 of flowering and although I would say it did NOT stunt growth, it did delay deep flowering a bit.

The final weight came in at exactly 103.2 oz, a slight decline off the 106 oz with the Orange Gasm. Still though, 50+ oz in a 4 X 4 space under one Gavita LED is nothing to sneeze at. Got two RAVING reports tonight on the smoke, everyone loves how it tastes and smells.

Congrats to bellumromanum nailing the number and he'll receive an extra ball of hash among his prizes.

I'll also be opening the seed vault for a SuperBowl contest in the new Bebop thread so check that out when you're able. And with that, time to move onward with a new strain and hopes for a new yield record.
Thanks so much dude! I just gotta say this is the best internet community I've ever stumbled across. In the short time I've been here I've encountered more good natured cooperation and generosity than I've seen many other places. Church included. You guys kick much ass, especially you @sshz

WOOO I LOVE HASH

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Thanks so much dude! I just gotta say this is the best internet community I've ever stumbled across. In the short time I've been here I've encountered more good natured cooperation and generosity than I've seen many other places. Church included. You guys kick much ass, especially you @sshz

WOOO I LOVE HASH
We need a bellum full function hash toke video once you receive that care package hahaha. I’m talking, the biggest, coughiest rip you ever did take haha. Congrats dude. Solid.

sshz

sshz

I'm going to try harder to move over to the Bebop thread fultime and stop posting in this one. Sometimes you have to leave your loved ones behind and move on. Last comments, except to answer questions.

I rarely smoke anymore, 40 years of heavy pot smoking hasn't done me any favors. I smoke now, my chest feels like crap. So I basically smoke a few times when a crop is over to evaluate the smoke, and do gummies the rest of the time. This smoke is so tasty, I've been smoking more than normal and my lungs are barking at me. It's not overly potent, maybe a solid B smoke- but it smokes great- it's tasty and smelly. The room REALLY stinks up with just a hit or two, and the wife starts yelling down "are you smoking down there?" I'm thinking to myself, "Fuckin yeah I'm smoking"....... then I come up with an excuse why I had to take a few hits- my last 5 responses..............

1. I have a bad headache

2. It's a new crop and I have to evaluate it

3. No, I was cleaning my bong

4. I'm feeling achey and I thought it would help

5. Football and pot smoking go hand in hand

I find myself thinking about what my next responses will be............

BELLLUM.........Make sure you post a pic of your goodies when they arrive, or a video hitting the hash or something along those lines. I should make it manditory.

See you over in the Bebop thread..........

amekins

amekins

I'm going to try harder to move over to the Bebop thread fultime and stop posting in this one. Sometimes you have to leave your loved ones behind and move on. Last comments, except to answer questions.

I rarely smoke anymore, 40 years of heavy pot smoking hasn't done me any favors. I smoke now, my chest feels like crap. So I basically smoke a few times when a crop is over to evaluate the smoke, and do gummies the rest of the time. This smoke is so tasty, I've been smoking more than normal and my lungs are barking at me. It's not overly potent, maybe a solid B smoke- but it smokes great- it's tasty and smelly. The room REALLY stinks up with just a hit or two, and the wife starts yelling down "are you smoking down there?" I'm thinking to myself, "Fuckin yeah I'm smoking"....... then I come up with an excuse why I had to take a few hits- my last 5 responses..............

1. I have a bad headache

BELLLUM.........Make sure you post a pic of your goodies when they arrive, or a video hitting the hash or something along those lines. I should make it manditory.

Since she doesn’t believe the excuses anyway (you know this to be true), I say start having some fun with ridiculous and outrageous excuses never intended to be believed.

bellumromanum

bellumromanum

1. I have a bad headache

I will sir! Have no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom