Extrema Pheno Help

• Thread starter chennemann
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

chennemann

My buddy is growing out some Extrema. I was wondering if they lean more towards Chemdog D or Herijuana. These buds are about 25 into flower and starting to get frosty....

This is Extrema #9

Extrema #7

Thanks for the help,

Zorph

C

chennemann

From another site they told me these lean towards Chemdog D or possible a mix.

619ster

619ster

I've tried both phenos (Heri leaning and Chem leaning), and personally I like the Chemdog leaning pheno for it's yield and taste. But the Herijuana leaning pheno still yielded nice, but was more of a stronger smoke with less flavor. Either way ya can't go wrong!

N

nickman

i gotta few of these doing ...

hope to get some decent phenos ...

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

My friend is growing a pack of Extrema I bought a little while back and is having a lot of trouble with it. Almost almost the whole seed pack has gone hermie. Has anyone else had this problem? He's having a tough time finding a good Chemdog D pheno, which is what I was hoping for. Kind of a bummer. Can a plant that has gone hermie still be cloned? I hope I'm not screwing up the thread.

mack 10

mack 10

@ canada dank, Extrema can be sensitive( prob due to the D) to any stress, and will nanner if the temps even touch 30.C, .Although the chemmy phenos stink and are v. strong smoke. You just need to pick the right girl and treat her right, medium/low food,plenty of root space, etc,etc. I would do a clone run to see if you can iron out any probs.Most strains do better on the second run,that is if you find something worthy. Good luck:) M

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

@ mack 10

The story is my friend is the owner of a dispensary and I gave him a 10 pack of Extrema. Now they are growing and almost all have nannered. He said he is babying a Heri pheno, but I was REALLY hoping for a D pheno. If the D babies are growing nanners now, is it possible to clone them without them droping bananas again?

Top Bottom