• Thread starter SmokeSmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmokeSmoke

Hello out there Breeders,

It's SmokeSmoke, and I have a question. My question is this: Back in 2018 KushMartSE in WA State was making 1 Million Dollars Per Month not per year here on this "smoking gun" okay and it was helping everyone but nobody could do it. It's been 4 and a half years Smoke, Smoke and yes I did get that "smoking gun" done and yet I asked the producers Agro Couture if I could get an application for employment as a commissioned employee whom sells seeds at 20 percent commission and they didn't care about that 1 Million per month, especially it is feminized seeds were talking. Question: is this Ultimate Smoke stuff that people wanted begged for in 2018 just out of style? I can understand, I mean were talking Overcoming Stage 4 Brain Cancer here so I mean I am personally satisfied I don't need to share but I wanted to know if people really wanted some kind of super ultimate smokie that gives you powers for real and it not be a joke? Is it just not in style anymore? But then again comes something Different, The World's First and Only God and Goddess Cross, of uknown medical like get blown up in a car and reach out and somehow overcome it in a second seriously beyond belief effects are imagined in the mind because nobody could do it. I just don't understand being the towel boy to this whole, "I want that utimate smokey" and then all the sudden when the thang comes real how come I cannot get a Seed Company to send me an employment application while I send in that application with the seeds that are feminzed? I sure hope logic can be had I do have pictures and proof. Personally if anything I wrote here upsets anyone im so sorry Im just asking a question here please dont shoot the questioner which is me, please have a good smoke and a good day.

S

SmokeSmoke

Nortern Organics, are you a seed company? I'm looking for a seed company whom will pay me comission like you sell 10 of my seeds for 100 and pay me 20 later after the sale okay? The strains are: Pink Goddess feminized seeds and Black Goddess regular seeds. As far as World's first goes to Black Goddess (Godberry X Purple Buddha = God Buddha X Durban Magic = Black God X Nanda Devi = Black Goddess) compared to Pink Goddess that is just the God of Wisdom Siddhartha Gautama in Pink Buddha that is Fighting Buddha X Durban Magic X Laughing Buddha these are feminized seeds. SO Pink Buddha X Nanda Devi offers God of Wisdom X Goddess of Existence Devi. As far as religion goes for Godberry as God Brahma of Creation would NOT work with Nepal Nanda Devi that don't seem to be cannabis plant looks similar to Durban Magic stick for stick I say. Anyways God won't listened UNLESS COAXED by "Forces" that being Purple Buddha Buddhism and Durban Magic Voodoo then all the sudden God comes to lays down with Nanda Devi as Black Goddess so we have that and Pink Goddess. Truth is out of the bag and REAL SEEDS REPLY to Wade vs Roe by giving me the Nepal Devi version is the Ultimate Win for women. SO, knowing its Black and Pink Goddess still want pictures?

HighRootz

HighRootz

Yes, pics please... If that strain got you high as giraffe tits and rambling off Old Testament stuffs like that, I'm quite interested lol

S

SmokeSmoke

I will have to take pictures okay then and I am glad, but for now would you like to see smackie on smackie??? What I mean, is that I got breed after breed of this ancient religious stuff whether it does this or that whomever may know because it is a, "theory" which includes the possibility of maybe these priests and monks really did create bits of pieces to our answer. The answer I am saying is that I want to invent a weapon stronger than a gun or nuclear bomb but place it only in the mind so you can just smoke this ultimate smokie and blow smoke at your enemy and somehow theoretically perhaps they get hit by the smoke fumes and they calm the heck down and then there won't be any war, it's just an idea please don't shoot the cookie sheet messenger. How about a previously unnatainable breed such as a History Lesson: Ancient history tale "man" coming to "fight" with the "herb" in 2x in history. Ancient Shaka Zulu Warriors Durban Magic to beat down another human being for real in a fight. In 2010 UFC had the "Tibetian Wonder" that made it so any fighter in the UFC had Fighting Buddha all the sudden they could whoop like no other, so how about it? This Fighting Magic thang, whereby Durban Magic and Fighting Buddha go ALL OUT in a stright fist fight breed athon for real, it was NON-STOP smacking 24/7 the entire time, would you like me to show you them pics? I can say I do have 1x female Fighting Magic in my seedling tent right now but the parents, they loved, LOVED each other like months on end even when the lights went out the thing produced a solid 2,000 seeds. So I would be happy to reply with fight vs fight strain breed and I can honor my word on Tuesday when I go there to water okay than I will take pics of the Goddess breeds, does that work?

S

SmokeSmoke

RESPONSE TO ROE V WADE: We the People Will Decide and NOT the government!!! John Rock and his birth control are a CROCK compared to my Pink and Black Goddess breeds that support women FULLY giving them the ability to choose in their mind! THC Farmer, "If you got that Ultimate Smokie we can sell it on my site" well then THC Farmer if you honor your word get ready to Rock and Roll per say on a higher level!!!!!

IMG 20220627 195118 239
IMG 20220627 195152 252
IMG 20220627 195201 572
IMG 20220627 195240 676
IMG 20220627 195303 787
IMG 20220627 195327 2221
IMG 20220627 195327 222
IMG 20220627 195340 849
IMG 20220627 195354 989
IMG 20220627 195400 188
IMG 20220627 195428 078
S

SmokeSmoke

This is only the Beggining: Next Breed God's and Goddesses Magic. The Ultimate Drink that almost nobody got is Hindu Soma Juice (Soma strain, God cannabis strain, Ephedra, and Hops) see anything wrong with that picture? Original Soma Juice centuries old world's greatest drink made to win a fight for sure but the main cannabis strain used to make this ancient drink is God and that is a NIGHT TIME! What if we replaced God with the God's and Goddesses Magic strain than we don't need to worry about ancient stories of God's and Goddesses fighting evil because I already gave you the upgrade!!! Black Goddess (Godberry X Purple Buddha X Durban Magic X Nanda Devi) she comes in search of answers as a male plant to find a feminized "Laughing Fighter" aka the feminized breeding KEYCHUCK and once met with Laughing Fighting Buddha mother a BOMB goes OFF and Black Goddess explodes out comes God as Godberry, out comes Purple Buddha, out comes Pink Buddha, out comes Devi the Goddess of Existence and finally Black Goddess stands up and rejoices with her fellow God's and Goddess family as the new future strain: God's and Goddess Magic COMING SOON.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom