Troubles With Ez Cloners

• Thread starter Dbear180
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

i believe that your 1st pic shows the problem. your cutting is too long. where that white root is showing on the knob - i would have made the cut above that, scraped the bottom inch on both sides, inserted it into a cloning gel, lites on 18/6, pumps 24/7. change the h2o every 4/5 days. also, i would have trimmed back at least 1/2 the green canopy. (the aim is a strong, huge, root system - .) i use a 60 site ez cloner. 7 - 10 days to see roots, 12 - 16 days later, planted into beer cups. best clones ever. hopes this helps
mate your answering a question from nearly a year ago.

K

kanadabuz

forgot to add :- - h2o - never add - just use plain tap h2o. temp - i know i read this somewhere - just can't remember where - that cool to slight warm is what to use + i do. the larger rez allo

BigBloomingBuds

BigBloomingBuds

Hey everyone. My temp in my ez cloner jumped to 90 degrees over night.
What do you do to keep your temps down? (Without using a chiller.)

Potfairy

Potfairy

mate your answering a question from nearly a year ago.
And some of us are very appreciative šŸ˜ this idea that a new thread needs to be posted every time a question is repeated, is insane and makes these forums darn near worthless. Push new threads started on the subject to this one and close the new ones. No such thing as a ā€œnecrothreadā€ when the same questions keep getting asked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom