ezcloner issues out of the blue.

• Thread starter Sway
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Sway

ive been developing problems in my ezcloner. first i think i got a bacterial infection or something because rooting times have been ridiculously long then before i shut down the cloner for a few months. i feed my clones the same thing i feel my mothers just very mild so they dont freak out with no roots and change in food. i also have been using clonex gel. maybe i need to just use a clonex gel, then mix just cloning solution in the water and ph it and thats it? what u guys think. what are u ez cloner guys doing...

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I had the EZ cloner and used it twice but I've had better luck with my Rockwool . What I did was ph my water in the EZ cloner then just dipped my cuts in the gel and put them in the collars and it seems that when the water washes off the gel it mixes into the water and works the same . I think roots showed in 10 to 12 days

S

spinkus

Hey DreadMeds I used a ez-clone 30 and had the same problems. What I did was fill it up with a bottle of rubbing alcohol and hot water and let it run for 30 minutes. Then rinse the hell out of it and run plain water through it a couple of times for 5 minutes or so. Seems to kill all the pathogens and what not.

I switched to rapid rooters and a 72 site tray. I needed more clones than 30 and the damn thing was just a pain in the ass. I started with roottech cloning gel with the rapid rooters, but the gel burnt the hell out of my cuts. Now I just use rapid rooters, and 6.0 ph'ed distilled water with 10ml Hydroguard per gallon. This run I have 72/72 clones rooted, best success rate yet. Last run was 67-68 out of 72.

If you must use the ez-cloner try the alcohol method above. Finally got rid of the crap I had in mine. Personally though I think you'd be better off with RR or rockwool. Alot easier for you in the long run.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Same here Spinkus I just sold mine and switched back to Rockwoool cubes along time ago and just like you I need to get more then 30 cuts

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I found that that big ass Mag-Drive 250 on the 30 site and the 350 on the 45 site heat up the water to much and promotes the breakout of the pathogens and slow rooting results. If you call and jack with the EZ-Clone guys they will tell you that's problem, but I can not remember their remedy was.

I know people runnin them inline all daisy chained together feeding off a single control res and it works great. I think they have 3 or 4 Ez-Clone 120 sites in a row with now problems

Tex

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
TK have you seen them to root that much faster then the old tried and true ways ?

S

spinkus

Zoo, mine rooted in about 10 days in the ez-cloner and 20 days in the RR. Not really anything to write home about.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
TK have you seen them to root that much faster then the old tried and true ways ?

I suck at rootin any other way, even back in the day I had an Aerocloner20 from Botanicare. So for me it works much better than rockwool or rapid rooters, i'm a baby killer in that shit..

I am using 3 Ez-Cloner 30's and a DIY 100 site right now with excellent results

Tex

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
Wow I find that hard to swallow since your such a great grower , honesty and humble Right on TK

J

julsbagell

Premium Member
Supporter
Got rid of mine to, much more work than rwool I was putting frozen bottles of water in it to keep water temps down and in the end not any quicker than rwool 7-12 days.Also like the rwool if im busy and cant plant right away it keeps the roots tight I dont like untangling footlong roots.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Same thing with soil, I can kill'm with the quickness, but give me a plant and tub of water and watch me shine..hehe

I come from the water....

Tex

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
TK whats the best Indica you will put out soon in seed form ?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I am thinkin about a Bordello x Mazar or a Bordello x Charles Kush, maybe a Bordello x Mummia..

I love my big Bordello mom and the OGK from Swerve is beautiful as well so a sex party is comin for sure. I just got a pile of gear back in hand so I will post up some tomorrow.

Catpiss x Mazar maybe or Catpiss x Querkle...

I am hunting males of my Black Widow, Charles Kush, OG Kush BX, Mummia, Alibi, Querkle, Mazar, Willie Nelson.... have a bunch of shit goin on right now..

Tex

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I come from the water....

TK you listen to the Toadies?!?

Shit bra, I'm from Dallas....Toadies and Burton Brothers are a staple...

"I Come From The Water"

I come from the water
I crawled upon the shore
I left my brothers there
I got what I came for

I sucked that hot air in
And rolled upon the sand
Emerged beneath the sun
To be a man.

I come from the water
I come from the water
That weren't no easy thing
It's more than nature
It's like my destiny

I stood upon these legs
And held my head up high
Emerged beneath the sun
To start a new life

I Come From the water

Life in the desert
Just to be together
The sand forever
The same forever
It moves beneath me
It pulls my body
My pulse beats hotter
So far from the water

I love to see the sun
In spite of all it's done
I pray for shade and rain
I pray to live again
I come from the water

S

spinkus

No Doubt!! There new album No Deliverance was all recorded down there in Ft Worth and Dallas I believe.

I seen them open for the Chili Peppers in 96 right after rubberneck came out. Well half way through the Chili peppers set, the whole crowd was chanting for the Toadies! Really pissed the chili peppers off. It was great!

Rubberneck = Greatest drinking cd of all time

BTW that new cd No Deliverance is pretty good but the title track sounds just like clutch I thought

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
They rehearse at a place called Universal Rehearsal in Dallas.. I have some friends in local bands that practice there and i was around there with my jars of joy a few times when they where around. The guy that owns Universal Rehearsal started his own label and the Burton Brothers are the first band on the label.
I have seen them a few times but all back in the rubberneck days.
Tex
No Doubt!! There new album No Deliverance was all recorded down there in Ft Worth and Dallas I believe.

I seen them open for the Chili Peppers in 96 right after rubberneck came out. Well half way through the Chili peppers set, the whole crowd was chanting for the Toadies! Really pissed the chili peppers off. It was great!

Rubberneck = Greatest drinking cd of all time

BTW that new cd No Deliverance is pretty good but the title track sounds just like clutch I thought

Top Bottom