F-cut OG veggin

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
symbiote420

symbiote420

These pics are from last week around day 60! The leaves are burned from the Mighty Wash I used ....that rosemary oil or whatever's in there will cook your sh*t if your rooms on the hot side and mine was blazing all summer till the last couple weeks!!

Mack (A)

Mack (D)

I'm taking em at 75 days again this time, they smell alot better and are more denser than my seed run that got outta hand when the grew past my safe zone lol they got bathe in too much light and heat but they tuned out pretty good! This time I knew what to expect and planned accordingly!

QLTYlab

QLTYlab

found out by mixing the ogbiowar in a 1gal arrowhead water jug, letting it sit for 10 minutes and then pouring 75% of it slowly into sprayer cuts down on the talc residue considerably. the water jug traps most of it. last 2 sprays had little to no white spots, just in case youre tired of seeing it like i was. @Andy Genesis

@symbiote420 monster lady dude! very nicely done

Venom818

Venom818

FYI - did a "pepsi" challenge last night w this and ghost and tahoe to a couple heads

3/3 ghost won for everything except appeal. (simply noting this cause all the OGs are so similar, this one is probably one of the best looking, but seems weak in the rest of the depts.) as far as an OG anyway....

tahoe came dead last in all 3 too hahaha

heard the same this ,not the most potent although still want to give her a run ,the ghost I've tried is some dank definitely top 5

ExistWeL

ExistWeL

Does this cut stay three leaf or does it switch to five leaf later on?
3 and you should know these things if your selling cuts of other og's to people around the country for many hundreds of dollars no amounts needed I'm saying all I got to say on this.
I got the f-cut, black dhalia, og squared, abusive....who you want .for nightmare. 20 thousand <closetothechest><shestayin>

ExistWeL

ExistWeL

Excuse me she can have 5 Its my TK that stays 3 .. she rooted in 11 into a plug(riot)and in 12 in pure coco.. I gotta say you can really notice lil finicky weird tendencies.
A. Rooted in coco
20150103 023455
B. In a root riot plug
20150103 0234222

20150103 023455
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
3 and you should know these things if your selling cuts of other og's to people around the country for many hundreds of dollars no amounts needed I'm saying all I got to say on this.
I got the f-cut, black dhalia, og squared, abusive....who you want .for nightmare. 20 thousand <closetothechest><shestayin>
What strain/cut stays triple-lobed that isn't confused about whether it should be vegging or flowering? They *all* should be growing five lobes minimum, and if they aren't, they're confused. Period. I guess it's about time for another thread.

You should know these things if you're gonna toss out stuff like that.

And, seeing as you're a new member here, please let me remind you to re-read the TOU (upper left corner), where it explicitly says NO asking or offering to trade cuts or beans.

That one seems to get missed a lot.

DC105

DC105

He wasn't offering or asking to trade cuts.
3 fingers are a common og trait

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It's a common reveg trait, all strains do it. His post read like he was making a veiled offer, so I clarified the TOU just to be certain.

Power OG

Power OG

It's a common reveg trait, all strains do it. His post read like he was making a veiled offer, so I clarified the TOU just to be certain.
Hey sea, although I agree with you, on reveg traits, I know after speaking to Loompa that this 3finger leaf is a trait of the UnderDog, my Yeti OG displayed almost all 3finger leafs from seed. So it's not a reveg trait, it's the trait of the mom. So I disagree alil there. Respectfully of course.

Top Bottom