F-Cut x Face/Off Bx1 grown by Rival79!

• Thread starter RIVAL79
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What up, THC Farmers! I picked up some seeds from Archive at the Med Cup. I started 6 F-Cut x Face/Off OG in 707. I can't wait to see what phenos can be found in these gems. I love OG strains and these 2 r some of the rarest around IMO. Thanx to TheDocta for dropping this hybrid. I will keep every1 updated as much as possible.
F cut x faceoff bx1 grown by rival79
F cut x faceoff bx1 grown by rival79 2
F cut x faceoff bx1 grown by rival79 3

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Fuckin sic doggie.. I wanted 2 pop a few myself but dicided 2 do a full face off bx2 pheno hunt. The samples of F-Cut ThaDocta showed us at the med cup was 100% of Kush I'm lookin 4.. Good luck finding that killer pheno

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Fuckin sic doggie.. I wanted 2 pop a few myself but dicided 2 do a full face off bx2 pheno hunt. The samples of F-Cut ThaDocta showed us at the med cup was 100% of Kush I'm lookin 4.. Good luck finding that killer pheno
That shit looked off the hook. Wish we got to smoke some wit TheDocta! I'm gonna rock these babies for sure. I hope we find some killer bitches in our grows, Goo. Enjoy the show!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Can't wait to see what you come up with bro. Got me feelin like I need to pop that ghost cross now.

Pop them seeds already, Sealed. I wanna see how many gem's that stud puts out. I bet every strain is dumby Fire! That Ghost is the other strain I wanted, bro. I will get them sooner or later. See ya in the threads.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm posted up homie. You guys all scored on that Archive gear.

I was wondering where u were, D. U know I'm not greedy! I will share all my pics wit ya'll. LOL. When I hunt down that special lady, U know I will share wit my boyz. Lots of dank to gonna come from this cross. Come back anytime, bro!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I'm super stoked about this strain. These lil fuckerz better pop up real quick. I wanna see them in action already. I keep thinking about that F-Cut jar. Mmmmmm! Yummy OG goodness. Thanx again for telling me the Docta was at the Med Cup, Goo.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
I didn't get to see this jar you guys keep freaking out about. Must have been some serious dank. But yeah goo thanks for leading the pack to the archive booth.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I didn't get to see this jar you guys keep freaking out about. Must have been some serious dank. But yeah goo thanks for leading the pack to the archive booth.

U were standing next to me when we all went to the booth. Right when we got our seeds. Maybe u didnt\'t get a good look at it but u saw it. LOL. Did u pop any beans yet? I wanna see them Ghost OG x Face/Off Bx1. I bet they r gonna be pure OG dank.

Top Bottom