F**k my life, what in the weird spots is going on here?

• Thread starter BirdLaw86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Can anyone diagnose this issue? Only on 1 leaf that I can see. No idea what the issue is.

Fk my life what in the weird spots is going on here
BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

I seen just 1 tiny ass little brown looking nat type of thing just now as i noticed those spots. I ended his existence and then added a half teaspoon of baking soda to 20oz water bottle and sprayed. Will the baking soda do the trick? Or should i foliar spray and wash that off and use some neem?

TrichomeLicker

TrichomeLicker

Can anyone diagnose this issue? Only on 1 leaf that I can see. No idea what the issue is.
Too small for me to tell but if the marks start getting bigger and looking like dried spit,then you most likely have thrips. They are tiny little brown bugs.

I had them for awhile im my tent. You can find a solution on the net that you can spray on them to keep under control or kill them.

I tried for awhile im my tent but with no success. What got rid of them was about a month shutdown of my grow.

stltoed

stltoed

Bug wasnt on bottom of leaf it was on top. Ill double check now.
I'd mix a bottle of 25 % isopropyl and 75% water. Spray the crud out of it a couple times a day and watch for more bugs. If your using soil spray the top of the soil a little also. Don't use this deep on flower as it may mess up your trichomes

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Copy that bros. Fml! Im about to go apeshit as soon as the lights go on. Cleaning and bleaching the entire area and Im going to diameceous earth the carpet area incase they try to hide when I spray the plant. Would it help to bounce between a bakingsoda foliar and a neem seed foliar, both in a diluted form so not to bother the plant?

Madmax

Madmax

I used pure crop 1 to get rid of the little green thrips i had.i was told to do it from a well respected friend to spray them an hour after lights out given the girls time to cool down....any type treatment should b done lights off so you dont burn the leaves.i gave them a couple doses spraying under the leaves 3-4 days apart and worked well...get a jewellers loupe and have a good look....neem will burn your leaves if done lights on.i actually have a green light to do this as doesnt affect the girls..

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Is pure crop organic? Also is it at lowes home depot or any other easily accessable store?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Copy that bros. Fml! Im about to go apeshit as soon as the lights go on. Cleaning and bleaching the entire area and Im going to diameceous earth the carpet area incase they try to hide when I spray the plant. Would it help to bounce between a bakingsoda foliar and a neem seed foliar, both in a diluted form so not to bother the plant?
Thrips are more of a nuisance than anything - now if ya got mites that’s a different story

stltoed

stltoed

Is pure crop organic? Also is it at lowes home depot or any other easily accessable store?
Not sure but, neem oil is, you may have to read the label to verify is has neem in it. Also, spraying after lights out can bring mildew and mold. To be honest I've always sprayed with the lights on. I have a fogger now, so I cover my lights so the mist doesn't affect them. But ive never seen a single issue with spraying with the lights on, HPS, LED, CMH it doesn't matter

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Ok ty and keep the suggestions coming bros. I appreciate you guys for helping out. I have a gang of organic neem seed, the pure crop is out of my price range until next week and I wont wait until then to treat, so that being said, whats the mix measurements for a good neem spray that will not damage my baby?

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Im also seeing this dude use a lint roller to remove the eggs and nymphs...thoughts if cannibus is strong enough to do this to considering its only veg and my baby seems hearty and sturdy asf?
Not sure but, neem oil is, you may have to read the label to verify is has neem in it. Also, spraying after lights out can bring mildew and mold. To be honest I've always sprayed with the lights on. I have a fogger now, so I cover my lights so the mist doesn't affect them. But ive never seen a single issue with spraying with the lights on, HPS, LED, CMH it doesn't matter
I got mine from Amazon haven’t seen it in the box stores - if that’s your option then there’s spinosad that they do carry it’s a soap and also works just not quite as well
I used pure crop 1 to get rid of the little green thrips i had.i was told to do it from a well respected friend to spray them an hour after lights out given the girls time to cool down....any type treatment should b done lights off so you dont burn the leaves.i gave them a couple doses spraying under the leaves 3-4 days apart and worked well...get a jewellers loupe and have a good look....neem will burn your leaves if done lights on.i actually have a green light to do this as doesnt affect the girls..

stltoed

stltoed

Im also seeing this dude use a lint roller to remove the eggs and nymphs...thoughts if cannibus is strong enough to do this to considering its only veg and my baby seems hearty and sturdy asf?
I think you may get better results using a spray bottle on stream to blow the bugs off a bit. The lint roller may work, but it isn't going to get everything and may actually spread them around.

smokedareefer

smokedareefer

I'd mix a bottle of 25 % isopropyl and 75% water. Spray the crud out of it a couple times a day and watch for more bugs. If your using soil spray the top of the soil a little also. Don't use this deep on flower as it may mess up your trichomes
"Couple times a day" you shouldn't spray the plants with the lights on. The droplets on the leaves act as magnify glass and frys the leaf.

stltoed

stltoed

Nope.never had a problem specially in veg where your plant are already getting high humidity.you can set your extraction fan to come on at a certain % so you wont get mold.. .its the quick spike in humidity that brings on mold.....
I disagree. If wet leaves, nothing to do with humidity, touch each other that is the most common start location for mildew. An exhaust fan will help, but not where I'm talking about

Latest posts

Top Bottom