F**k my life, what in the weird spots is going on here?

• Thread starter BirdLaw86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Sure bro. There ya go.
ok.. why do the leaves have shine look?
did you have pests?
well at this stage i’d just watch them, what light you have? i’m thinking raise it up some, 6 inches?
what’s your watering practices? as some leaves seem to have and overwatered look too them? could be from something else.
your not in any danger yet, just keep us posted daily.

Moshmen

Moshmen

A droplets of water starting a Forrest fire... incredible. Look bro, I don't care if you spray all night and day. I've never seen any issue with it. So you can find whatever you like on the internet, such as forrest fires from drops of water, which is nothing shot of ridiculous. But you're gonna believe what you like.
What I’ll say IMO is if your light and environment is proper there is no issues - although I personally try not to ever spray, sometimes though u just gotta

Nectarivorous

Nectarivorous

What I’ll say IMO is if your light and environment is proper there is no issues - although I personally try not to ever spray, sometimes though u just gotta
Sprayed one time with lights on. Within two hours had weird almost silvery spots on the leaves that were clearly dead and incapable of providing energy to the plant. Anecdotal evidence is pretty worthless but I tried it once, it burned them once. 80% of the time it happens every time.

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Ive sprayed foliar with lights on and off. Last treated with the soap and neem seed mixture. And yes there was a bug or two but I havent seen anything since the 1st soapy neem treatment. And thats also why they look shiny. Its right after spraying. Its all organic baby soap containing alfalfa oats sunflower seed oil etc. Bunch of natural stuff with fatty acid to fight soft body insects and legit like an eighth of a teaspoon of neem seed mixed into 40 ml water and sprayed.
ok.. why do the leaves have shine look?
did you have pests?
well at this stage i’d just watch them, what light you have? i’m thinking raise it up some, 6 inches?
what’s your watering practices? as some leaves seem to have and overwatered look too them? could be from something else.
your not in any danger yet, just keep us posted daily.
No bugs. N tox and was sprayed with something.

Always confirm you have bugs, fungus etc. Before treating ghosts

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

I was watering every 2 to 3 days as needed. Then repotted and slightly watered bc new pot was already wet a bit, havent really given her much since waiting for her to actually need a drink. Last feeding was 2 days ago with only 40oz of water into a 7gallon fabric pot BC IT WAS remotely wet and i didnt want to over water. Its starting to look and feel dry in the soil though.

Cypress66

Cypress66

I was watering every 2 to 3 days as needed. Then repotted and slightly watered bc new pot was already wet a bit, havent really given her much since waiting for her to actually need a drink. Last feeding was 2 days ago with only 40oz of water into a 7gallon fabric pot BC IT WAS remotely wet and i didnt want to over water. Its starting to look and feel dry in the soil though.
Totally agree with the advice you are getting from Aqua Man is the truth that I have learned from my past experience with spraying and it has happened when I’m watering the garden from the spillages is a fact and what gnick55 was said the plants looked very dark and shiny they are not in a terrible way just stop the spraying and they will look 👀 better until you are sure that you have bugs you have no reason to be spraying them imo peace ✌️

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Good wet dry man. Overwatering doesn't happen from to much water if your soil drainage is adequate to grow cannabis. It's watering to often.

If ya can grab a soil meter would help ya and you can get a feel of when you need to.

The damage on those leaves is in a pattern that an indication of nutrients, environment or something other than bugs. It's location is the same on each leaf, along the edges. See the blistering on the leaves they burst and leave damage.

Cypress66

Cypress66

This is a white widow at the fifth day of week seven and the white pistils are showing again maybe they are not clear in the picture but they are not as good as what your looking at yourself as well you know how are your trichs looking?

Cypress66

Cypress66

White widow

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Yea. Ive got adequate drainage. The mix is alot of perlite. The next week or so I can grab my meter, gonna grab a ph pen from blue lab, any other suggestions for tools i may need? Im gonna grab some great white, a ph pen, and idk wtf else I may need for this one so Im gonna grab the coco aquaman told me about and maybe a gia green dry amendment and see how that method works for some clones or all together new genetics.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Apologies for the last message I have sent the message to the wrong person I will be leaving the spliff alone for the rest of my life Now the shame
Haha finally I can giggle at someone else...

And I have earned the right. I have a few nights the little gimmie bears stole not only my soul but my reasoning, comprehension and over all function of any ability to think.

But yeah I'll stop now. Karma is a bitch and I'm already trying to work off negative karma from my 20' and 30's..

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yea. Ive got adequate drainage. The mix is alot of perlite. The next week or so I can grab my meter, gonna grab a ph pen from blue lab, any other suggestions for tools i may need? Im gonna grab some great white, a ph pen, and idk wtf else I may need for this one so Im gonna grab the coco aquaman told me about and maybe a gia green dry amendment and see how that method works for some clones or all together new genetics.
I will eventually do an organic coco but that will be in 3 to 5 gal with terp tea top dressing half dose once a week and feeding light teas so that I can keep the water to air ratio instead of amendments.

Can chat about it if ya like. I think teas will suit coco better.

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Haha finally I can giggle at someone else...

And I have earned the right. I have a few nights the little gimmie bears stole not only my soul but my reasoning, comprehension and over all function of any ability to think.

But yeah I'll stop now. Karma is a bitch and I'm already trying to work off negative karma from my 20' and 30's..
Well according to Buddah, Helping me save my baby is worth 10,000 karma points. Just sayin😎

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

You mentioned it looked like nutes lights or environment, would it be nitrogen deficiency or potassium? I know browning along lacking one or two of those issues can cause other problems. Ive mentioned puring stems and another cat had same issue and it was a nitrogen and potassium deficiency. Another dude just needed nitrogen and added just that and his issue went away. So many possibilities and idk wtf to do to catch it early.

Top Bottom