F**k my life, what in the weird spots is going on here?

• Thread starter BirdLaw86
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cypress66

Cypress66

Haha finally I can giggle at someone else...

And I have earned the right. I have a few nights the little gimmie bears stole not only my soul but my reasoning, comprehension and over all function of any ability to think.

But yeah I'll stop now. Karma is a bitch and I'm already trying to work off negative karma from my 20' and 30's..
I don’t have to sell my soul he’s already in me How’s things with the am ? Looking at some of the flower pictures of yours and they looked like big sticks nice dreams stylee Nice bud Need to be able to get close to the work of yours and I’ll be happy impressive man you are THE farmer 👨‍🌾 trying to improve my writing and punctuation skills and leaving the odd gap between my words if you’ve noticed the improvement Muffled laughter was heard from as far afield as Canada 🇨🇦

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I don’t have to sell my soul he’s already in me How’s things with the am ? Looking at some of the flower pictures of yours and they looked like big sticks nice dreams stylee Nice bud Need to be able to get close to the work of yours and I’ll be happy impressive man you are THE farmer 👨‍🌾 trying to improve my writing and punctuation skills and leaving the odd gap between my words if you’ve noticed the improvement Muffled laughter was heard from as far afield as Canada 🇨🇦
I have up on trying lol. I'm doomed with this autocorrect, eyes and fat finger syndrome.

I don't think you give yourself enough credit I'd be more than happy to have those buds ya pulled down there brother.

Cypress66

Cypress66

😍 😍 Respect ✊ is earned in in life and the stoners are always the way of the walk bless you for your help and your experience and knowledge and your kind words and stop the laughing and giggling take care and enjoy your life as much as possible spark another owl the international herb 🌿 is the way peace ✌️

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Magical Herbs the exception, I dont think theres another substance or topic in the entire universe that could bring as many different types of people together to help one another with issues and spread positivity amongst complete strangers. My bro AquaMan is already like a buddabrudda to me only a week after meeting him. Ty guys for your help and all your knowledge. ✊
😍 😍 Respect ✊ is earned in in life and the stoners are always the way of the walk bless you for your help and your experience and knowledge and your kind words and stop the laughing and giggling take care and enjoy your life as much as possible spark another owl the international herb 🌿 is the way peace ✌️

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

FYI…sometimes a spot is just a spot. It’s like a human getting a wart…it’s not your fault or the result of living environment…it’s just a wart that usually goes away or falls off without treatment. If I see a spotty leaf I pull it and monitor plants and hopefully it doesn’t show up elsewhere. No need to freak out and start spraying. And final thoughts on PC1…a small amount makes large volume of spray so the ~$37 price goes a long way. It definitely works when needed. Peace!

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Questions ppls, would rinsing the roots off and then repotting in what I know to be 100% safe organic tomato soil and perlite be a better safer fix?

Mugwort

Mugwort

If you’re going to grow again (and again and again) invest in a handheld microscope. They are inexpensive and a tool you’ll use repeatedly. That leaf appears to have the stigmata of some kind of bug munching on your work. You’ll need a scope for trichome inspection as well. Get in the habit of looking at your leaves at 60x every time you trim. If those spots are from mites or thrips you should get in front of it by spraying (someone mentioned Neem Oil) followed by a 2nd spray a week later.

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

My spray burnt the f**k out of the leaves bc i used it during lights on like an ill informed dbag! However it seems to have stopped, new burn marks are on the leaves but she never really wilted or showed much stress. It was sprayed 2 days after the 1st application and then rinsed off with a good shower. I tested PH and it says its around 6.5 for soil and run off was a bit more alkaline around 6 give or take a point or 2. Being that it was and may still be nitorgen toxic, im gonna flush again today to clean up the soil and then Ill be applying some KNF inputs like LAB to recharge the soil.

20211024 234303 HDR
20211024 234247 HDR
20211024 234216 HDR
20211024 234205
20211024 234240 HDR
20211024 234230 HDR
20211024 234226 HDR
20211024 234219
BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

Whoa whoa whoa now ladies. Calm it T.F. down before im forced to exercise my pimp hand👊 Yall got me on growing but Ive been known to slap a b**ch or two in my day! (All jokes so dont get your panties in a bunch)

Differing opinions aside, were learning here people.

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

No need to apologize stl, im just tryin to make yall laugh a bit or at the least crack a smirk rather than get offensive.... Everybody love everybody (Jackie Moon Voice)

Were all vibing on the growing and loving greenery so lets make sure we all collaborate on that energy😎😎

BirdLaw86

BirdLaw86

On another note, shes singing after her 2 days showering! Perky and looking pretty good but i am seeing some more of the same signs of the potential bug bites, they've spread a bit. Im thinking im gonna wait another day then defoliate the leaves with those marks, and then If you look close and see the burnt tips, well idk if im thinking correctly but since i was gonna possibly top again, i may fim those tops instead and remove the burnt ends by fimming....will the tips regrow or stay chopped off?

Edit...survey says no, fimming will slow top growth, not signal those tops to regrow new tips lol

20211025 170526 HDR
20211025 170559
Cypress66

Cypress66

I was referring to the title of the thread. Then I saw a leaf with a couple of spots on it. Being a grower you are going to run into these kinds of issues all the time.
Very true but that’s the same as saying that you are not going to be getting concerned about your whole growing. The best thing about this place is that you can get the information that you need from the other farmers and the majority are very experienced in their work and are always learning to improve their product quality and yield results. You are never going to be able to see everything that someone else will have had experience with that can be very helpful and has been for me it’s good to talk Thought is that what you want to be doing for the for sure that is what it is about peace ✌️

Top Bottom