f1 super bud

• Thread starter mrdjk5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrdjk5

hi ,all thcfarmers ,
ive been usin bac organic nuts 4 abit now , and just wanted to know if any1 has used them b4 i thnk ther quite good in the range they av f1superbud so iv just got sum to use nxt week with 25x cheese an 2 blueberry plnts. it says it is supposed to make ure buds hard so just wanted any veiws on it ?
good ?
bad ?
smell ? taste ?
thanks djk5

thanks for you views ive used the f1 super bud and i would realy recomend usein it , all my buds were nice and dense not rock hard just realy full and even the small lower buds were nice and firm instead of been small pop corn . (loose) tatse was full aswell due to it been organic so a BIG thumbs up

thanks mrdjk5

cheddarlope

cheddarlope

havent used the bac range of nutes but ive heard great things about them, have been thinkin of switching from the canna coco range to the bac coco for my next grow
sorry if i aint much help

D

diesel

not yet will be useing it in next few weeks let u know how it gos

O

organiccoco

I have been using their organic nutrients which seem nice and I think sannie helped them with the organic stuff, don't know anything about their chem line up.

M

mrdjk5

f1 superbud

hi farmers , thanks for replys .
ive just come to the end of my cycle
my crop after 60 days was nice fat dense buds , im in the final ( drying ) process now so see if its got any big weight or smell gains or loses so will update once iv tryed and checked it out :dance
thanks
mrdjk5

Latest posts

Top Bottom