facebook, cops, and my constitutional rights

• Thread starter SHlitherySHloth
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SHlitherySHloth

okay now, im going to start this by saying i do believe things just happen by coincidence Sometimes, but most of the time, there are things so odd the chances of these things happening are very very very slim to none, almost so as hitting the lottery, but if im right... i believe my constitutional rights have just been violated over the past 3 days online.

ok, so ive been lurkin the boards here for the past 2 weeks mostly, and i havent for sometime before then, maybe a year before i came back online. mainly checkin out alien genetics photography in photography section, ya know checkin out some really badass pics.
anyway, another thing, ive got a life long friend who lives up north who i asked maybe three days ago to send me down some seeds of some really killer genetics, on facebook. i asked him through facebook messages.
is it legal for facebook to pass on information like that through to the authorities? or can the authorities access and view my messages at all?
i find it very very weird someone, another proposed grower here on thcfarmer messaged me yesterday, even though i havent been online on these boards in over a year. i looked at his status and stuff before replying and he looked okay, but his name still freaks me out ********* and he told me he just moved up from south carolina here to north carolina and wanted to know what information he could get if any, about how to stay below the radar or well, basicly he said hes got a smart meter now which is the meter that keeps track of all the electricity your house uses here in north carolina or well most of em i guess. so i told him a few things, and told him im not running anything right now too, and im really not, dont have a secure location right now.

Anyway, i find it Very Very strange that he messages me two days after i talked to my friend on facebook about the seeds, and i also havent logged into this site thcfarmer in over a year.
is it possible for facebook incooperation of the authorities, violated my constitutional rights by giving them access to my conversation i had with my friend about the seeds?

I'm very weary of everyone, i mean everyone, and ive got reason to be, cuz of the random crazy coincidental things thats happened to me in my life, only to find out later that there's much much bigger things playing behind the scenes to try and wreck my life, like my ex gf trying to snitch on me, and types of things like that. idunno, its possible that im just wayyyy too damn paranoid, but i do live in a state where medical marijuana isnt legal what so ever, and these fucking cops will do Anything they can to ruin someones life over some damn pot.

am i too paranoid, or is it possible that im right about facebook in cooperation with the authorities really try to get some type of information from me about anything I Might be doing, and also violating my constitutional rights???
if these assholes ARE tapping lines and shit like looking at peoples facebook messages and stuff, i would never know about it, no one would and it couldnt be used against the authorities as a defense in court because they would never admit to violating constitutional rights of americans. yeah we know they do this all the time, but im not a bad person, and im not doing a damn thing wrong.

maybe i oughta just do what most of you here on thcfarmer, know as one of the worlds best growers and pioneers of cannabis genetics and techniques, does on facebook and just deactivate my facebook every time im not using it. i wont name this person, but he's huge in cali and im friends with him on facebook.

anyway, please help me out with my question if you can. thanks

ps. yeah i know it isnt smart to ask my friend through facebook Messages to send me some seeds, But!.. even with that said, that still doesnt mean they arent violating my constitutional rights.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

You're trippin dude. There's people online breeding seeds, not just ordering them. And others posting some big-ass rooms online & still others pullings major weight outdoors, and u think they might be focusing on you over a single pack of seeds? Switch to decaf my friend and relax.

S

SHlitherySHloth

good advice man. good advice. i am trippin. ive just been through some shit in the past man, i mean people breakin into my house and all types of crazy stuff, but when it came back around, the things that happened were from people way too close to me that i trusted. but yeah, im trippin. still though, just wantin to see what anyone elses views are on facebook messages and the authorities violating peoples rights and stuff ya know. my state isnt exactly the nicest and cops do Anything they can, including breaking the law themselves. Trust isnt something i pass on easily.

is there anyway i can edit my thread post? the other user i was referring to in my messages has panned out, he's straight. no worries on that subject anymore. so if a mod could remove the sentence or something concerning him, that would be great. not trying to cause a big fus between me n that user, i was just trippin when i added him into it.

cannabeans

cannabeans

NOTHING ON THE INTERNET IS PRIVATE. Read the "terms of use" for facebook. Im sure you will find in there that EVERYTHING you put on facebook ,messages and all, will be stored in their database and can be used by" them" for nefarious purposes or not...I would get off the facebook if I were you.

fractal

fractal

Facebook is definitely the largest internet data collection project going on right now. Everything you type online or speak on the phone, or text, is 100% positively scanned for "keywords" and saved in a computer file somewhere that is accessible to the CIA and FBI, probably Homeland Security. Right now this post of mine is getting flagged hardcore because I just used three massive flagged keywords. But Facebook is particularly scary because it is actively monitored, not passively like phone calls, emails and texts. It is a pet project of TPTB. I would say that there are no coincidences when it comes to stuff like you mentioned! Why would someone hit you up if you haven't been online here in a year? Unless your profile says what state you are from, does it? If not there is no way that was a coincidence. That shit has happened to me man, I was being actively monitored in Cali a few years back. . . Had a conversation with my gf about the kind of house and landlords we wanted to move into because we were looking for a rental. Cellphones were in the car with us. Boom, next day the gf gets an email and what do you know? The details of the house and the landlord were EXACTLY what we were talking about. I even talked about how I wanted landlords that live in Africa so they wouldn't be in our shit. The landlords were planning to move to Egypt soon and stay there for a year. Coincidence? Hell no. They were spooks if I ever saw spooks. Went on to make our lives hell, it was a total setup to fuck with us and have us living in a house that was probably bugged. You're on their radar dude don't talk about drugs on facebook!

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

i dont even browse other sites with facebook open. they are sneaky sneaky.

putembk

putembk

Something I have been thinking about on this site lately. Who are all the guests on here. Right now there are 77 members and 416 guests. WTF are they doing? Gathering information or monitoring us. Can't imagine why so many come on here and never make themselves visible. Just thinking.

urbanfog

urbanfog

Something I have been thinking about on this site lately. Who are all the guests on here. Right now there are 77 members and 416 guests. WTF are they doing? Gathering information or monitoring us. Can't imagine why so many come on here and never make themselves visible. Just thinking.

being a site owner, most of the time the "guests" are spider bots / crawlers for search engines

Pancho-N-Lefty

Pancho-N-Lefty

With things like the giant data collections depot in Utah and other conspicuous entities labeled as benign I believe you / we have everything to fear. Its like scuttlebutt at work or loose talk with acquaintances, it seems innocent until you become a target or make yourself a target of excommunication by said job, a social circle or a government entity. Loose lips sink ships and every time you use a smart device or the intranets... hell even a telephone now days you risk.

K

kolah

Pancho. John Lennon sang: "Why on Earth are we here? Surely not to live in pain and fear"

It is one thing to be aware and cautious and a totally different thing to be afraid.

Play it smart and play it safe. Stay one up on them, as they are not very intelligent. :)

indonesia

indonesia

just get some sleep lol sound like a paranoid case but i am also one. my paranoia has saved my freedom many times. this case is a little extreme but ya never know

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
I total agree with you on that, If they can't register and become a member then, Fuck them they don't need to be viewing theses pages, just my 2 cents on it.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I edited that user name out of your post.

Top Bottom