Fade week 6 normal, underfed or other issue??

• Thread starter Raisin8420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Heres how the others compare best I can get under hps light but you can still see the shade difference, along the back is the same strain as the op pic then two tropical punch x sour punch are fading the same, gonna 50 50 the faders n just water the rest this time. View attachment 928091
Right on, looks like a nice haul. FWIW you probably wont see a whole lot of re-greening, but the progression of yellowing should slow down. You want them to fade out a bit at the end anyway. You will really see the benefits of running higher N and lower P when done throughout the whole cycle.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Oh and to clear up the 500 scale thing... ppm meters often allow you to select either the .5 or .7 conversion scale.
All meters read in EC and then convert that number into ppm. For example 1ec is equal to 500 ppm on the .5 scale or 700ppm on the .7 scale. Often nutrient brands will tell you which scale to use but if not I would just default to using EC, or 500ppm scale. I personally just use EC.

Raisin8420

Raisin8420

Right on, looks like a nice haul. FWIW you probably wont see a whole lot of re-greening, but the progression of yellowing should slow down. You want them to fade out a bit at the end anyway. You will really see the benefits of running higher N and lower P when done throughout the whole cycle.
Oh yea it's getting there, did a couple runs with 4 and 6 and decided to go all in, now somehow I have 7 strains going. iv 9 in flower and like 26 vegging in a box too ha gotta put the time in the garden if ya wanna improve lol....just getting the juggle of different strains wanting different things at different times is a steep learning curve for me haha I'm already looking forward to the next run, and seeing how it goes.. I got a grow diary going if you fancy a peek.
Peace.

Raisin8420

Raisin8420

Oh and to clear up the 500 scale thing... ppm meters often allow you to select either the .5 or .7 conversion scale.
All meters read in EC and then convert that number into ppm. For example 1ec is equal to 500 ppm on the .5 scale or 700ppm on the .7 scale. Often nutrient brands will tell you which scale to use but if not I would just default to using EC, or 500ppm scale. I personally just use EC.
Nice one I'm gonna mix up a batch now and see if I can suss out if I half know what I'm doing lol

Raisin8420

Raisin8420

@Dirtbag this is what my meter reads on a 50/50 veg/bloom @ 50 % dose. iv just been going from the ppm reading there on that.
20200109 004818

20200109 004756

Latest posts

Top Bottom