Fader's sex dungeon

• Thread starter Darth Fader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Darth Fader

Darth Fader

sup SJC??? there u r pumpin out da dank. see u at da cup homie

Sup dawg? just trimmin & chillin! You know I'm saving it all for you to shoot bro, cause your the dab master. Called in sick today but think it's just a little sore throat. Was laid out last year so I was kinda worried last night but seems to be just a lil sore throat.

I hope they hit me up as well when they're in LA...I've got two comfy couches near the beach? ;)

LOL - Couch surfing at the beach sounds better than community pool in the valley! Which beach? I used to live in Redondo a few yrs back. Loved it. Might move back down that way.

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
Sup dawg? just trimmin & chillin! You know I'm saving it all for you to shoot bro, cause your the dab master. Called in sick today but think it's just a little sore throat. Was laid out last year so I was kinda worried last night but seems to be just a lil sore throat.

LOL - Couch surfing at the beach sounds better than community pool in the valley! Which beach? I used to live in Redondo a few yrs back. Loved it. Might move back down that way.

hope u don't get sick bro. take care. hell yeah bro. i'll blast that trim up. talk to u soon brotha

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Yo Fader how are the chcoclate that x's coming along?

Chopped first one Fri night. Other 2 need to go another wk. Gotta update that thread. Got Plan B in the jar & wi'll have samples at the cup.

hope u don't get sick bro. take care. hell yeah bro. i'll blast that trim up. talk to u soon brotha

Nah GD, it's all good. I'm passed it now - thanks. Now I'm just waiting for the phlegm to clear so I can use my sniffer - LOL. Gotta be able to smell that dank bro!

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Bud shots!

GROG bud shots   01GROG bud shots   02GROG bud shots   03GROG bud shots   04GROG bud shots   05GROG bud shots   06GROG bud shots   07GROG bud shots   08GROG bud shots   09GROG bud shots   10GROG bud shots   11GROG bud shots   12GROG bud shots   13GROG bud shots   14GROG bud shots   15GROG bud shots   16GROG bud shots   17GROG bud shots   18GROG bud shots   19

My temps were pretty high, so the buds could be a bit denser, but they're not bad considering. Someday I'll have a proper space ... where I can control the environment ... and then, it's on.

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

go fader go fader go fader cant wait to taste the dabs brother youre killing it as always. be well yall.

Thx Grod, you're doing some nice work too, making new flavors. We likes new flavas!

nice nugs Fader, now let's smoke one at the cup!

They will be present! - LOL

Damn fader you got the green thumb for sure buddy!! Nice looking girls. The purple really brings out the frost on them nuggs. Your pics all look super proffesional too. Keep up the great work!

Either I'm learning from my mistakes, or I got lucky. I'd prefer the first, but settle for either! Hopefully we'll bump into each other at the cup and you can give 'em a taste. Thanks for the encouragement Eser.

T

tipper619sd

Thanks bro for the cuts awesome and the wifi is fire for real taste awesome minty and choclatey with some spice bomb

Top Bottom