Fall Indoor Grow - Mass Medical, Green Bodhi, Solfire, Rp

• Thread starter NHWhites
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NHWhites

NHWhites

Cleaned the tent from the last indoor run and outdoor dry. I’m going to keep the 315cmh as high as possible to let the plants stretch a little more
Fall indoor grow   mass medical green bodhi solfire rp
Fall indoor grow   mass medical green bodhi solfire rp 2
Fall indoor grow   mass medical green bodhi solfire rp 3

I’m going to be running the following strains for the fall/winter:
Star Pupil - Mass Medical Strains
Mystery Haze - Green Bodhi
Westside Creeper - Solfire Gardens
Sour Kush - Reserva Privada
I started them doing the URB soak so we’ll see how that works out
Fall indoor grow   mass medical green bodhi solfire rp 4
Fall indoor grow   mass medical green bodhi solfire rp 5

Fall indoor grow   mass medical green bodhi solfire rp 6
Smokesmcghee

Smokesmcghee

I always wondered why do people put the CMH so high to stretch the internodes apart so much? Seen pictures of the stretch going on with the cmh positioned high up but I don't know why this is done? Is it a specific technique or just the nature of using cmh lights?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Cleaned the tent from the last indoor run and outdoor dry. I’m going to keep the 315cmh as high as possible to let the plants stretch a little more
View attachment 836352 View attachment 836353 View attachment 836354
I’m going to be running the following strains for the fall/winter:
Star Pupil - Mass Medical Strains
Mystery Haze - Green Bodhi
Westside Creeper - Solfire Gardens
Sour Kush - Reserva Privada
I started them doing the URB soak so we’ll see how that works out
View attachment 836355 View attachment 836356
I've been using a sample pk of URB this grow..nothing really to compare it to, but plants seem happy..They should be at those prices..I will most likely go back to Mycos by Extreme.

Last edited:
WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

I've been using a sample pk of URB this grow..nothing really to compare it to, but plants seem happy..They should be at those prices..I will most likely go back to Mycos by Extreme.

Buzz I was planning on trying Urb this next grow, didn’t like the price tag. Does Mycos work well for you?

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

Buzz I was planning on trying Urb this next grow, didn’t like the price tag. Does Mycos work well for you?
Mycos has worked just fine here..I really only used it for transplanting before, but I will be adding it from now on (after the 2nd free bottle of URB runs out. I am not sure that these are any better or worse than the others. Mycos is a powder and URB a liquid.

WhtChocolate

WhtChocolate

Mycos has worked just fine here..I really only used it for transplanting before, but I will be adding it from now on (after the 2nd free bottle of URB runs out. I am not sure that these are any better or worse than the others. Mycos is a powder and URB a liquid.

Much appreciated sir Buzz!!

NHWhites

NHWhites

I always wondered why do people put the CMH so high to stretch the internodes apart so much? Seen pictures of the stretch going on with the cmh positioned high up but I don't know why this is done? Is it a specific technique or just the nature of using cmh lights?
I’m doing it to get a little more stretch in the internodal spacing as you mentioned. CMH is pretty intense so plants tend to remain more squat, at least in my experience

NHWhites

NHWhites

I’ll be growing in Michigan M3 soil and I’m trying to keep the additional nutes and amendments on the lighter side. I’ll add some bio-live to the soil and water with aloe, Hurculean Harvest and URB. I’ll use some recharge as well

NHWhites

NHWhites

All but the Hazy Kush are in solo’s and in various stages of sprouting. The HK might not make it due to grower error. The paper towel dried out too much while I was away and the tap root is pretty f’ed. I put it in the cup to see what happens. The Sour Kush is a helmet head so I’ll need to give her a hand soon. Pics to follow

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

All but the Hazy Kush are in solo’s and in various stages of sprouting. The HK might not make it due to grower error. The paper towel dried out too much while I was away and the tap root is pretty f’ed. I put it in the cup to see what happens. The Sour Kush is a helmet head so I’ll need to give her a hand soon. Pics to follow
Just dropped the November beans a bit early:
4x Strawberry Fields (Crockett Regs), 1x NL, 1x BlueBerry Kush, 1x Blue Dreamings, 1x Critical Bilbo..need a bit of a rest from my GPS gear, but I still have beans from there to drop. Meantime the Purple Badlands is getting nice (4 weeks in) and the "tester" Sundae Stallion is about ready to flush..Pictures after I chop my WW x Cackleberry cross in a few hrs.<below>
A few days ago:
IMG 1410
DSC 1031

NHWhites

NHWhites

Just dropped the November beans a bit early:
4x Strawberry Fields (Crockett Regs), 1x NL, 1x BlueBerry Kush, 1x Blue Dreamings, 1x Critical Bilbo..need a bit of a rest from my GPS gear, but I still have beans from there to drop. Meantime the Purple Badlands is getting nice (4 weeks in) and the "tester" Sundae Stallion is about ready to flush..Pictures after I chop my WW x Cackleberry cross in a few hrs.<below>
A few days ago:
View attachment 837067 View attachment 837068
Looking good. Yeah, I’m taking a break from my GP gear for this run. Strawberry fields is a great strain. Nice terps and effect

NHWhites

NHWhites

Hazy Kush - I’m a little surprised this rooted lol. The tap root looked pretty dried up when I planted it
156816B1 94A3 4F2D 8F78 A0442A3DD312

Star Pupil
20B9D4E2 759B 4168 A261 F73F564C5591

Sour Kush - she just won’t shake the shell but she’s already stretching the most
1804D6B8 2461 4A11 AD5E 19282D0CFD5C
8ED31D17 C6DC 4424 A473 143D00227C06

Westside Creeper - already sporting a set of true leaves
D9D9AE21 A9DB 4BF9 AC7F B3667DD17743
18B3DE3E C6E3 4076 A787 CC1744121387

B

Burned Haze

Nice genetics and setup!

I really like your cmh on now you can adjust it, that’s def nice for a veg room and when you need for smaller plants and plants that don’t need the stronger based light.

Anyways good luck and i’m Game for your journal ( subscribed !) keep it up :)

NHWhites

NHWhites

Slowly trucking along except for the Star Pupil. She got too mangled during germ and I was really looking forward to growing her out. I’ve been holding out hope but she’s toast
DCC4E53A B581 45B8 A40F F3FEC6FED10C

Sour Kush
BFAD3B49 8AF5 45BB 8416 642DD3166243

Hazy Kush
DBCD9686 9E99 482C B8BA E234FCD8B7AF
B054FC7D 8815 491A BBB0 E516A310E577

Westside Creeper
13A47B99 4A7B 4392 BD5D 168FA73F23D3

Roots are starting to appear on the bottom. I also just ordered an HLG 100 because it gets too hot in my tent with the cmh. I think I’m going to order two qb288 and hack my roleadro cob to create a nice flower setup to help keep temps down and lower my electric bill some more

Top Bottom