Fan leaves fading need assistance.

• Thread starter Foster823
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Foster823

Foster823

these are 2 of my girls from first grow. A few hiccups along the way. This is my Auto Hindu Kush and candy kush on day 66 My concern is all her fan leaves are fading. I’m hoping this is a normal part of flowering but not sure. She’s in 3gal fabric pot with FFOF/perlite. I been feeding every 3rd watering 1/2 strength tiger bloom. My ph from runoff is 6.48. Any input is appreciated.

Fan leaves fading need assistance
Fan leaves fading need assistance 2
weed_weasel

weed_weasel

these are 2 of my girls from first grow. A few hiccups along the way. This is my Auto Hindu Kush and candy kush on day 66 My concern is all her fan leaves are fading. I’m hoping this is a normal part of flowering but not sure. She’s in 3gal fabric pot with FFOF/perlite. I been feeding every 3rd watering 1/2 strength tiger bloom. My ph from runoff is 6.48. Any input is appreciated.
Personally I wouldn't worry about it. In my 2 years of growing I've found that many of the larger fan leaves always start to yellow once I get midway or so into the flower stage. Starts at the bottom and works its way up. To me they look fine.

Foster823

Foster823

Personally I wouldn't worry about it. In my 2 years of growing I've found that many of the larger fan leaves always start to yellow once I get midway or so into the flower stage. Starts at the bottom and works its way up. To me they look fine.
That’s what I was hoping thanks

Latest posts

Top Bottom