Fan leaves gone and sugar leaves started to yellow

• Thread starter Nirdevi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nirdevi

Nirdevi

Hi all,
Iā€™m a relatively new grower - I had a successful growth in my grow tent last year but this summer I tried growing in my green house. I have kush, Bruce Banner, Wedding Cake and a CBD strain. My wedding Cake is doing fantastic after battling some bugs which I treated with rosemary oil. My Kush and Banner are struggling though. They got nutrient lockout.. my water is going through a softener. This has recently been corrected. Iā€™m using fox soil and have been feeding with Fox nutrients every other watering. Iā€™ve slowed this down to once a week after getting nutrient lockout. I flushed them well and fed them only ph water for the next two weeks but they lost most of their large fan leaves. They also had some mold on their buds which I removed. Iā€™ve moved a commercial dehumidifier into the green house and now the humidity is at 55%. But Now Iā€™m down to the last two to three weeks before harvest and my small sugar leaves are starting to turn yellow which I assume is because my large fan leaves are gone and sheā€™s starting to wind down and use up the last of her nutrients. Should I give them recharge? I plan to start giving molasses tomorrow which I read from this thread and see if I can make it to the final stretch. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Fan leaves gone and sugar leaves started to yellow
Fan leaves gone and sugar leaves started to yellow 3
Fan leaves gone and sugar leaves started to yellow 2

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

You are well into flower. Just before the plant is ready, it will suck the sugar leaves dry (if you stop feeding) and put it all in the buds.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Unless you gave them recharge a week ago, it won't matter.
Give it a very light feeding. 1/10 of what you normally would with a tiny bit of Nitrogen.
If you want this to make it another two weeks, it needs to be fed. I know some people claim that not feeding leads to better tasting plants. There is no evidence for this. We have a lab report here somewhere that shows there is no difference in levels. Feed the plant. Just cut it back.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
No to molasses. Jesus.. give it some mild nutrient solution for a few weeks, those look like they need another month or more.

And I'm 110% pro final flush. I wouldn't feed a thing for the last week or more but they need to look damn near done before you cut food.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

No to molasses. Jesus.. give it some mild nutrient solution for a few weeks, those look like they need another month or more.

And I'm 110% pro final flush. I wouldn't feed a thing for the last week or more but they need to look damn near done before you cut food.
I can see you throwing your hands up in the air. Just don't pull all your hair out there Carl. šŸ˜‚ šŸš¬ šŸ˜Ž

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Dude I sleep with socks on hahaha. I love socks more than most things in life. I blame my parents for putting socks on me to sleep as a baby.
Nothing feels better than a brand new pair of socks on new carpet with good underlay.... like walking on clouds..... maybe socks with crocks, I'll have to try that.

I burn through them. Once they lose that new comfy feeling bye bye.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Nothing feels better than a brand new pair of socks on new carpet with good underlay.... like walking on clouds..... maybe socks with crocks, I'll have to try that.

I burn through them. Once they lose that new comfy feeling bye bye.
Agreed. Wife sells them at her store, I have a non stop rotation of new smart wool and darn tough streaming over my feet.

Latest posts

Top Bottom