FARMERS NEED TO VOTE FOR THE PHOTO OF THE MONTH!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

WHO WILL BE THIS MONTHS WINNER???? CAST YOUR VOTE!! SEE THE PICS BELOW AND CAST YOUR VOTE!

• Motiv303

Votes: 31 32.3%
  • Obsoul33t

Votes: 47 49.0%
  • Waayne

Votes: 18 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
my OD cookies cant compete with you indoor grow masters. but,
I will show em anyway, so I can Vote in the 1st round :)

green punk

green punk

Obsoul33t:

Wall of whitefire #43

wall-002-jpg.340030

This is a very impressive shot... even though I see PM in this pic.

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
This is a very impressive shot... even though I see PM in this pic.
my santa fe took a shit a few days before that pic was taken , actually had one santa fe and 2 dri eaz 120's in there and that was just enough to keep it in range ,when the santa fe went down the other 2 dehuyes couldn't keep up .. that was nearly 500 pints of dehuey's to keep this room dry .. air circulation in a vert room like this is a challenge .. i got the pm under control before the end

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
1st place: OBS!!!

2nd place: Motiv303!!

3rd: Waayne!

Prizes for this round are as follows:

1st place: $100.00 seed credit from Logic, plus 3 kilos of OG Biowar, and a little something extra from me in the grab bag.
2nd place: 3 16oz packs OG Biowar, and a little extra something from me in the grab bag.
3rd place: 3 8oz packs OG Biowar, and a little something extra from me in the grab bag!!

Obs I am not sure how the $100.00 seed credit will work, but I will give Logic the heads up that you are the winner.

As for my stuff, I will need safe return addresses from people. PM me and we will get that all sorted out. If that makes you uncomfortable, that's o.k. I am fine sending the packs to one of your friends, family... whoever you can get them from safely. No need to tell me who you are I know we all value our anonymity here.

OCTOBER POTM is now UP AND RUNNING so if you did not get to participate this time, now is your chance to show everyone your skilllz, by following the link below..and don't forget to... READ THE RULES!

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/october-potm.58656/

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Fuckin A Cap! Thanks for a killer contest! Huge props and congratulaions to Obs and the Big Dog Waayne as well, GREAT shots fellas! That goes for everyone that participated as well, there were a Lot of killer pics. Peace all! Motiv

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

Awesome i voted for the chem cuz ive never seen a finish nugg before cant imagine how that stank.
Good job all.
Peace

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I gotta say everyone did such a great job with the first Capulator sponsored POTM. Thanks everyone for following the rules and making it easy on me. It makes it a pleasure to keep it going in to October. I look forward to everyone participating, and thanks again!

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

cappy thanks for sponsoring the potm ... i saw a lot of great pix and im sure next month will be even better ..

thanks to all that voted for the wall i'll do a small thread about the wall .

Got any beans in mind for your hunnit dollah?

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
Got any beans in mind for your hunnit dollah?

not sure who's beans are good these days .... I don't keep up with the seed biz at all so i don't know whats good ..
of what's listed here does anyone have recommendations ?

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

^ many of babas selections seem like a great way to go

Cap you definitely made people come together with te potm. right the the fuck on it was much needed here after all the changes.

Max Frost

Max Frost

not sure who's beans are good these days .... I don't keep up with the seed biz at all so i don't know whats good ..
of what's listed here does anyone have recommendations ?

I love the looks of the LVBK. That's some frosty looking dank for sure! I'm also very interested in the Power Purps, which is the LVBK crossed with BluePower. Lots of amazing choices though! All depends on what you like!

ricogarion

ricogarion

All three gentleman are presenting stellar work, true leaders in the garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom