FARMERS NEED TO VOTE FOR THE PHOTO OF THE MONTH!!!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

WHO WILL BE THIS MONTHS WINNER???? CAST YOUR VOTE!! SEE THE PICS BELOW AND CAST YOUR VOTE!

• Motiv303

Votes: 31 32.3%
  • Obsoul33t

Votes: 47 49.0%
  • Waayne

Votes: 18 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Topofthecrop

Topofthecrop

yo if youve actully grown the fourm cutt then ud appriciate that picture that much more, you jus dont get colas on her like that, i mean wayne does but noone else does.
confu
I wasn't going to write back to this. I have buddy. I have. I will continue to. Didn't I mention that's a big ass top on that forum...?
No soup for you!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Ive studied this picture more than any other picture in my life (even that picture of that hot gurl in her volleyball outfit with a big ass) and i still have mad questions. Id love to see the other side of the walls of dank. those walls must be made up of many smaller plants is my guess or very well trained because i dont see any branches longer than a 6 inches or so. also are those walls on rollers? Ive had idea of a similar set up but in my head the tubs were under the trellis /walls of dank and the tubs and trellis were all on rollers. walls would be light from both sides. and my biggest question is how did they get that wall of dank to start a few inches off the ground? is that a sub floor and the buckets are under that or behind the wall.ughhh, so many questions, and Obs spends so little time (posting that is). thanks for the picture Obs.

confu
few are blessed with the insanity behind obs work but i agreed i have studied that picture more than I studies the brook shields pictures back in the day....lmao ... i am thinking its a pull out vertical wall with pots stacked straight up , either way it fucking INSANITY... and clearly a master but you didn't get my vote as you don't play with us enough ....thou I MADLY RESPECT YOU......

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
thanks for all the votes and kind words and the many questions ... i'll answer what i can after the contest... yes the walls are on casters and can move out from the lites to keep the plants at the optimal distance ..

cheers and again thanks to everyone ..

respect to all

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
I wasn't going to write back to this. I have buddy. I have. I will continue to. Didn't I mention that's a big ass top on that forum...?
No soup for you!

Top, i think the way i wrote that came off wrong. I wasnt trying to undermind ur impression of the pix, rather trying to futher express how special it was.
Confu

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

I can't wait until this months POTM!!

I'm gonna give all you mother fuckers a run for your money! :troll:

Oh I am working on something that will blow everyone's mind hopefully. If it is not in next months POTM it will be in Nov's.

thanks for all the votes and kind words and the many questions ... i'll answer what i can after the contest... yes the walls are on casters and can move out from the lites to keep the plants at the optimal distance ..

cheers and again thanks to everyone ..

respect to all

OBS- I am working with something similar to what you have going on there except mine is cubed (and not finished yet). I am using conduit with swivel couplings and latches as 4 different vertical racks that latch together to form a cube-- all on casters. I like what you have there in the middle to add support when moving the wall closer or further. I may have to incorporate some sort of slide brace like that in mine. What did you use for the structural metal? Once I get my systems kinks worked I was going to be making future ones out of something a little more elegant like that square tube with the spring click peg latch system.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
No soup for you!

NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

soup-nazi_320.jpg

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
Oh I am working on something that will blow everyone's mind hopefully. If it is not in next months POTM it will be in Nov's.

OBS- I am working with something similar to what you have going on there except mine is cubed (and not finished yet). I am using conduit with swivel couplings and latches as 4 different vertical racks that latch together to form a cube-- all on casters. I like what you have there in the middle to add support when moving the wall closer or further. I may have to incorporate some sort of slide brace like that in mine. What did you use for the structural metal? Once I get my systems kinks worked I was going to be making future ones out of something a little more elegant like that square tube with the spring click peg latch system.

have done coli's , octagon's and cubes by far the best for maintenance , ease of use and yield is the movable wall for me !
the biggest problem with circular, octagonal and square cubes is that the plants grow into each other at the corners on squares and everywhere on octagons and circular and the ability of moving the plants away to optimize distance to light is complicated by irrigation and drainage systems .
what you see in the middle is not support it is part of the drainage system ..

LordOfThNugz

LordOfThNugz

Yeah I tried the octagon setup and corner plants get into each other and compete. I ended up with the cube. With the 4 rack cube system, each wall/rack is it's own separate unit, including irrigation systems and trellis for scrog. With them growing into a scrog and leaving it to where the trellis is the meeting point for the corners it removed that problem. Also with the separate latch system, it makes it easier for maint. and plant training. I DO DIG YOUR SETUP THOUGH. Each cube of my system is only a 2kw setup. I'd like to see your mother room and clone factory for sure. I end up w 3gal coco mix coarseness/perlite pots on a DTW. What pot size you got in there and what system? Looks like rockwool/ grodan trays would be the ticket on yours.

Sorry if I overload-- don't find too many new setups that pique my interest. Most verts are either over engineered or do not consider the plants natural growth or are too hard to get into for maintenance.

PaperStreet

PaperStreet

FUckin Motiv is closing in with that chem. Y'all best watch yer backs.
J/K right? Lolz just messing man no disrespect to Motiv but that wall o fire is the shiznit man dig seeing shyt like that thurr!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
i do appreciate obs' wall o dank, as well as waaynes cookie cola...
but my homie motivs chem 4 has my mouth watering.
motiv303 ftw!
Doubt I'll see the win homie, but i Definitely appreciate the support in a big way. Many Thanks bro! Stay up and rap soon M

J/K right? Lolz just messing man no disrespect to Motiv but that wall o fire is the shiznit man dig seeing shyt like that thurr!
Haha, no disrespect taken. Hard not to like a wall of fire for sure, shit i voted for it. The #43 's flowers are Fuego too, trust ;)
Peace! Motiv
Hey what can I say I like an underdog.
Me too Cap, and i don't mind bein one either. To be honest im stoked to just have made it this far. Not bad for a Sept 2013 pic taken on a circa 2011 htc smartphone eh? Lol. Cheers dog, thanks for the contest, its been fun for sure. M

Dunge

Dunge

I wasn't planning on voting in the final.
Hate to feel like I'm voting against any of them.
But, on the chance that we might get more pics of the WALL....
A pre harvest wall of buds pic should be a contender for October.

It's like a magic trick that I want to understand.

Pavka_Trevichka

Pavka_Trevichka

How to be part of this ? Thank in advance for the info :) I think i have some nice bud pics on my hard drive :p
Here is and one beauty :) Got it from the moderator of Bulgarian section Ripp his private breed. Sweet Pink Grapefruit (Alpine seeds) x Red Cherry Berry (Barneys Farm). She is really ready in 8th week of flower but the 9 is the best to chop it. The smell is citrus, berry sweet. With an isntant hit you feel the long lasting creaper high and the juice from her taste is like grapefruits. So the high is more physical make you meditate and stop think about the problems, good day and social high :) On the pic the girl is 59 days old I was using bio bizz products fish bloom, agl-a-mic, bat guano from nearby cave and atami's Bloombastic .
So peace and love brothers and keep up the good work :p :blackalien:
IMG 1099

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
How to be part of this ? Thank in advance for the info :) I think i have some nice bud pics on my hard drive :p
Here is and one beauty :) Got it from the moderator of Bulgarian section Ripp his private breed. Sweet Pink Grapefruit (Alpine seeds) x Red Cherry Berry (Barneys Farm). She is really ready in 8th week of flower but the 9 is the best to chop it. The smell is citrus, berry sweet. With an isntant hit you feel the long lasting creaper high and the juice from her taste is like grapefruits. So the high is more physical make you meditate and stop think about the problems, good day and social high :) On the pic the girl is 59 days old I was using bio bizz products fish bloom, agl-a-mic, bat guano from nearby cave and atami's Bloombastic .
So peace and love brothers and keep up the good work :p :blackalien:View attachment 343055

Pavka tomorrow evening look for the thread "October POTM" in the photography section. PLease be sure to read the first post of that thread so that you understand the rules. If you have any questions please PM me I will be glad to get you involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom