FARMERS: VOTE FOR THE WINNER FOR THE DECEMBER PHOTO OF THE MONTH!

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Who is the winner this month?

• Delae632

Votes: 14 18.7%
  • waayne

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • pushkushglobal

Votes: 22 29.3%
  • we solidarity

Votes: 17 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
d420dool

d420dool

as of right now pushkush and wayne tied 21/21. i voted pushkush, that leaf looks amazing that and the mantis really stuck out to me, def not sayin all those werent fire cuz they r great pics evverybody hope ya win push

pushkushglobal

pushkushglobal

@logic closed the tie-breaker thread so I will give my thank yous here. First and foremost I want to thank @Capulator for hosting this contest. Id like to thank @logic for facilitating it. Id like to thank @waayne for being such amazing competitor. Great job @waayne! Your quality of work has never been disputed

I would also like to thank @MysteryChild @caregiverken @greenbastards @powerplant @Munchy @Donkdbz @biker22 @jonsnow @Medusa @blazer @MakinGoo @tweedy @Amber @EVOKE @SKYhigh @altitudefarmer @Capulator @BudMuncher @rollon @Moe Lasses @Egzoset and @Canappa for voting for me in the competitors only vote! I really appreciate it!

Last but first in order I'd like to thank @TheChronicals420 for gifting me his cut of OG Kush which I won this contest with. He doesn't come on here but you can find him @chronicals420 on IG.

Thanks everyone! Much respect!

Last edited:
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Fuck yeah @pushkushglobal you sound like you are giving an emmy speech LOL.

PM me your safe addy please.

@waayne I will get you your packs out tomorrow, and you too @We Solidarity solidarity.

Nice contest. :cigar:

waayne

waayne

Congratulations pushglobal!

That leaf pic is awesome!

Cap thank's for all your work,and for you and logics generosity in making this contest happen every month:)

And many thank's to you, for those great bennies ,that keep my garden rocking!

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Congratulations pushglobal!

That leaf pic is awesome!

Cap thank's for all your work,and for you and logics generosity in making this contest happen every month:)

And many thank's to you, for those great bennies ,that keep my garden rocking!

Thanks buddy! My white bubba is getting big and wide. She does not like to grow vertically for me. Just keeps getting wider, and wider, and wider...

DAT

DAT

Congratulations PUSHkUSH! Your Winning Photograph is gorgeous. I absolutely LOVE looking at it on everypage now! I stare at it and it reminds me of some of my drawings. The perspective is so very original. its like a Trichome Snowflake. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom