Favorite Breeders?

• Thread starter Denzul
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mandoVol

mandoVol

I have never seen such a total opposite response then what I would give lol reeferman was a white supremacist and his gear was def not fire enough to overlook that. Dr greenthimb sold his seed business years ago and his seeds def weren't what they used to be even before the sale. Bodhi grows old people strains now adays and his shit is way over hyped for some reason. Matt riot seeds are fakes imo he just throws seeds in packs and calls em whatever u wanna hear. Really u should look into sin city seeds or dungeons vault genetics. Even thugpug, I also hear jungle boys are gonna be dropping seeds and if that really happens u gotta try to grab em
Is that the same Jungle Boy that was in Murder Mountain? Dude showed up at some type of licensing hearing or something having to do with his actually business, just ripped! He had a bong in the cup holder of his truck, and if I’m not mistaken had a holster for his bong.

Question. How does one know what the THc/lab numbers are when they purchase from these boutique seed breeders?
I smoked a Verano Motorbreath from my dispensary that was 38.8%. Itwas great, but not the best I’ve ever smoked- that was a 36.5 % Wedding Cake by Verano.
Revolution is an elite grower in our state, but as good as it is, it’s still really dry. All the dispensary weed is really dry.
8FA18FCE DBF7 41D7 8AB1 9B8517D86E2A
608BD97A 0C02 4D46 9D36 57D39E1F8A60
2DE90317 DBBF 43BA 95AA 4DFB8CE06A53

GREEN GURNER

GREEN GURNER

Methisto, so you grow autos? Sweet if you can get them from a legitimate source, as far as fast buds there stardog and grapefruit are good, anything from Mdanzig & blackcreek, have not used Crop King USA since James sold the place but they used to be good and now have many autoflowers for sale, i would urge you to try Nirvanas critical or bubblegum autos, budda is ok, but i stick with Methisto.
Yeah I've had a few mephisto there alien vs triangle is the best auto I've done breed 3 off them each other biggest auto too at least 6+ oz each...I gave some seeds to friend and now it's all he grow's

Ganggreen

Ganggreen

seed junky (j beezy) , tiki madman, in house genetics, (rainbow belt by ) archive, jungle boys seeds

maybe not so "famous" clearwater, karma...

underground genetics by serious breeders with fire in their hands like G Life

(here in Barcelona and the coast to the south are living all the dutch breeders with +12 cups such as devil harvest, some are selling flower for 10€/gram to clubs/dispensarys so not moving their seeds so much even if they still creating great crosses)

Dukes_of_errl

Dukes_of_errl

Is that the same Jungle Boy that was in Murder Mountain? Dude showed up at some type of licensing hearing or something having to do with his actually business, just ripped! He had a bong in the cup holder of his truck, and if I’m not mistaken had a holster for his bong.

Question. How does one know what the THc/lab numbers are when they purchase from these boutique seed breeders?
I smoked a Verano Motorbreath from my dispensary that was 38.8%. Itwas great, but not the best I’ve ever smoked- that was a 36.5 % Wedding Cake by Verano.
Revolution is an elite grower in our state, but as good as it is, it’s still really dry. All the dispensary weed is really dry.View attachment 1004892View attachment 1004893View attachment 1004891
Lol none of the weed in Illinois is "elite" it's all fucking trash. If Verano is the best you've smoked. We don't smoke the same, sorry. As for your question. 1st, all the percentages are not true, they are all altered to increase sales cause people like you for some reason buy weed based on % numbers. Second, when u buy seeds, they are considered hemp. As they contain 0% of anything. No thc, nothing lol. You won't know anything about the plants till its grown, and tested. But in the meantime, stop buying dispo weed. It's trash. Find a real plug.

H

hawkman

thunderfudge has some awesome gear, pisces is bomb, seedjunky is bomb, bodhi got some gear (his Chemdog 91 is different), raskel, I am old school..but you can't go wrong with Seed junky, pisces, thunder, raskel,....there is so many out there now....topdawg....emerald mountain.....pop some shit and you tell me....hahaha
were to purchase thunderfudge were can one get the gear ? thanks

H

hawkman

if you like podcasts, radio shows, listen to the potcast, from australia. this guy interviews the best breeders in the game. you can hear them talk and respond to questions, and can decide for yourself who you like. skunk va, d.j. short, etc....i think hes on season 3.
here are a few more: (podcast)

Dudegrow.com
Adam Dunn.com
Pot TV.com

KingOfUranus

KingOfUranus

Real Breeders..
(In no particular order)

Mr. Nice πŸ”₯
Karma πŸ”₯
Superstrains πŸ”₯
SSSCπŸ”₯
Old School Genetics πŸ”₯
Greenhouse Seeds πŸ”₯
Soma πŸ”₯
GG Strains πŸ”₯
Top Dawg πŸ”₯
Connoisseur Genetics πŸ”₯
Serious Seeds πŸ”₯
Lady Sativa Genetics πŸ”₯
THSeeds πŸ”₯
Bodhi πŸ”₯
Chimera πŸ”₯
Sensi SeedsπŸ”₯

(I would never waste a harvest cycle on Seedjunky or Jungle Boys ever again..Trash weed for kids and the masses who dont know any better. Sorry not sorry, someone needs to say it πŸ˜—πŸ’¨)

Top Bottom