Fbi In The Sky

• Thread starter fishwhistle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

There has been some weird flying lately out here.
Low high speed passes in circles over a grid.
Too early to be looking for outdoor crops, so wasn't sure what it was about.

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

"Freedom" is a bad word here in u.s. ..The gov is outta control. Guess the fbi got board just creating terror suspects out of nothing ! fuck you F.B.I.

B

Burned Haze

I wanna see their budget and effort towards this . Guarantee majority of population of non gov population would disagree with budget and want that budget for 1000's if not millions of others of things that could apply too cause this is prolly billions of dollars wasted and then their techs are will be outdated in just a few years ( new technology )

M

motz

shady sonsabitches right there.
Where's my tax money goin and what the hell is it being used for?
Did I approve this shit, when?

M

motz

There has been some weird flying lately out here.
Low high speed passes in circles over a grid.
Too early to be looking for outdoor crops, so wasn't sure what it was about.
If you're in a farmin area could be companies lookin at coverage with all the rains we had?
Flooding, FEMA?
Insurance Companies wonderin how much they're gonna have to dole out to the farmers.
Could be lots of things?

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Nope, not farming shit. Happening in Washington too, everyday. Strange little Cessna doing grid flying. Have seen it a hundred times in my spotting scope. Flies higher than normal, slower than normal. Flies near and in military air space (surrounded by bases here not hard to tell air space) Don't have to be a real genius to figure shit out. They "fish" for cell signals using a computer modeled algorithm that creates a digital map of your position, contacts and usage and movement; Digitally Overlay that cellular data over a physical map of an area and......well you get the fuckin picture.

Latest posts

Top Bottom